NBC NEWS: DOCUMENTS: HILLARY CLINTON MAY HAVE KILLED INVESTIGATIONS INTO PEDOPHILE RING AT STATE DEPT

NBC NEWS: DOCUMENTS: HILLARY CLINTON MAY HAVE KILLED INVESTIGATIONS INTO PEDOPHILE RING AT STATE DEPT.

thewashingtonstandard.com/nbc-news-documents-hillary-clinton-may-killed-investigations-pedophile-ring-state-dept/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=HadGh0LcXxs
thewashingtonstandard.com
youtu.be/j3sU8NPCYmc
youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ&ytbChannel=R113
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/330872-house-science-committee-referring-clinton-it-company-to-doj-for
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soon

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Nice (((source))) faggot

Boy am I tired! Are you all tired! I sure am.

Let's go to bed. Go to sleep, FOREVER!

Obligatory watching:
youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw

Bump

Bump

Have fun watching the bitch get away with it same as always.

let's just... all... go to sleep...

They better jail Trump soon for working with those dirty Russians.

Other sources?

bump.

Bump

C R I M I N A L

C.C is a HOT. HOT!

>nbc-news-documents-hillary-clinton-may-killed-investigations-pedophile-ring-state-dept

Somehow - juuuuust somehow

I doubt it :3

Noone cares, go ahead call me a shill. You're just grasping at straws now lol

she already did.. this is from 2013

my memes

this is very real it's just that it's the hilary crime family so nothing happened to her

Checked.

This is a month old news.

Neat, thanks. This is going into the pasta.

This literally fucking nothing. Go to sleep

Let me know when she's been swat teamed at 4 am.

hahaha
nope

Im going to drop a truth bomb here

shit wikipedia has no balls to do

get ready..

The clintons are tied to pedophile trafficing and smuggling organizations

of course if you've been following pizzagate closely and everything related you'd know this by now

that is all.

Lol pedowood and pizza gate are real

You were warned Libshits now reap what you sow. Pedophilia will not be tolerated. Not now not ever.

Slippery slope tho

Thanks CNN!

fake news source

Got you covered pham

>HILLARY CLINTON MAY HAVE KILLED
>INVESTIGATIONS
it's fucking nothing

Not really faggot degeneracy will be gassed. We are taking this country back one way or another.

Fuck off

I know, right?

FBIanon here. Or CIAanon, or whatever 3-letter agency user demands the most respect. Just wanted to let you guys know there's literally zero chance Hillary ever faces charges or sees a courtroom for anything she's done in her life. She could murder 50 kids at an all-black elementary school on video and wouldn't face consequences

It's already being tolerated by all these fools who know but choose to stay silent. Purge

>thewashingtonstandard.com
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SOURCE, NIGGER?

FAKE FUCKING NEWS

SOURCE WEBSITE NEEDS MORE FUCKING POPUPS IMO

>into Pedophile Ring at State Dept.

You missed something, I got you pham

Neither of those, actually.

Calm the fuck down you autist

From NBC mmm

>Published on Mar 25, 2017
>allegations

call me when shit matters

Why the fuck are NBC reporting on this

hillroy tonklit = underage bordello mamma

One true news once every full-moon, so they can go all: "WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO", when something might actually happen?.

Okay buddy. Sure.

Still seems kind of fishy, but hey fuck it at least they are actually reporting on it

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/j3sU8NPCYmc

>March 30th
kys

please fight it user

Daylight
In bad dreams
In a cool world
Full of cruel things
Hang tight
All you
Nothing like a big bad bridge
To go burning through

youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ&ytbChannel=R113

Bumping for the cause OP

GO BACK TO SLEEP GOYIM

GO BACK TO SLEEP GOYIM

GO BACK TO SLEEP GOYIM

GO BACK TO SLEEP GOYIM

Wait, a publication with the stature of The Washington Standard is reporting this? It must be true.

Wut anime is that op

Drink more beer to rid of you wanting Sharia law in Ireland

I'm not OP

bump

wow its literally fake news

>thewashingtonstandard

lol

Lolita express

ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

this is sage but why not? bump!

>nbc
>source isn't nbc

cool

no one will believe this

>cia algo posters

House refers Clinton server company for prosecution

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/330872-house-science-committee-referring-clinton-it-company-to-doj-for

But can you really deny those digits?

The reason is is not been prosecuted is because she is a Reptilian and the government of the USA has been infiltrated by them. All this pedogate stuff is becuase the culprits NEED the pain and suffering of the childrens in order to continue to exist. All this "Go to sleep" are not even humans or bots, but this beings themselves.

If you guys dont get this into your nogging, we are bound for this to happen. Again.

Any proof the "go to sleep" posts are neither human nor script? How did you figure out they are reptile posts?

Reptilian-brained, maybe.

OLD, FUCKIN OLDDDD

I have no idea after nearly a decade of monitoring pol how you morons still don't understand what this place is.

You retards constantly underestimate our intelligence. We are literally smarter than the cia. The average IQ here consists mostly of stemfags and people in rigorous programs. Cia agents are typically mediocre, and that's why they work cia and not private which pays substantially higher.

And no you didn't "subvert" us with the trump faggotry, we used Trump to shift the overton window far enough so that pedophile rings in politics being feasible is something even normies accept now.

Metapolitics>politics. Metaintelligence work>intelligence work

>mainstream media are confirmed liars

>never trust any news unless it's from a mainstream news outlet

You're neat.

Projecting

Proofs ? Well, i cant speak for everybody but we were warned of not coming back to this site after the 18th, because thats was the date the "shilling" team was "switched". Have you seen all those pro-pedo stuff, evill rites, homosexual behaviour , hyper-sexualiza threads, those are "their" stuff.

Check the guy who said "go to sleep, forever" because they know the US is bound to have a nuke explode over it, over this days.

I'M NOT WORKING WITH RUSSIANS

I hear the CIA is hiring, though?

50k a year to sellout your fellow man?

I already make more, and I haven't even graduated.

Maybe it can be fixed from the inside.

That's not even a get.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

AND STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING PICTURE MY BOSS DIDNT STEAL THAT KID

I enjoy this pasta.

Fuck off Pedo

Not one single link to the NBC story though. That's weird. When I took the direct quote and plugged it into 3 different search engines, the closest I got to a "reputable" news source was YourNewsWire. This does not appear to exist on any NBC report.

It's referencing