Spencer on CNN!

10pm, Richard Spencer will be on CNN. Let's spread the word! Think of all the viewers who will be tuning in. Expect a massive surge in interest, and thousands of new members of the alt right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/0Zar889bsJdcF13Sw137gA/
youtu.be/FxfDOOY2H28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start smoking cigarettes.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

Spencer is hugely popular, and this CNN appearance is going to be huge for us. He's good looking, speaks well, is funny, and seems like a really cool guy. I seriously think, after this, he could run for office, maybe congress or something. This is our big chance.

>new members of the alt right.

we're not a fucking cult you twat

Shut up goy!

Frist of all, you are the alt-right.
Secondly, Richard Spencer is your leader
Thirdly, now we're going to prove that you're a horrible person on our TV show

shillfag

any publicity is good publicity. Just getting our image out into the forefront of the mainstream is going to be huge for us. Tomorrow there will be a whole lot of people who know who we are, and what we have to say. This will reflect on all of us, on social media, and even here.

Alright fellow Alt-Righters, remember to delete your pepe folder when Spencer ruins your I mean, our alt-right movement! I know it's been a fun ride right? It's not like the Alt-Right was labeled onto us or anything.

How about someone who isn't a complete retard? If Richard Spencer goes on, it'll make all people who oppose CNN look like retards.

Nationalism if for all people, not only whites. If every race and culture had their own ethno state there would be no racism. Multiculturalism is the bane of human civilization.

He always chokes when the pressure is on, not expecting anything great to come from this neither should you.

The important thing is that he appears. Good looking guy, well dressed, should get good ratings. This will definitely have an impact on the alt right

>good looking guy
He typically comes off as a pudgy dottering poofter

Are you his friend IRL or richard himself?

Rhetorical question no need to answer, but again do not expect a miracle tonight, he WILL fuck it up as he always does m8.

Maybe he can do good things but again i doubt it, but sure for the here and now he gets more eyes

What time in bongland?

White identity politics seems like a bad marketing move. If it's ever used the sentence before or after has to be about the white extinction or the normies and liberals will snap out of it.

We'd do better to harp on the horrible practices of people who are brown without saying their brown otherwise. Blacks are unstable socially, commit crimes. Islam is a fascist cult that refuses to give the cult life up. Hispanics are dirty and stupid and are the invading force that will tip white minority.

No, we need to push it as far as we can. What do you think this is about?

If he pushes the 'white people will be a minority and face extinction soon after' button identity politics are fine, but I'm not a fan of it outside of that. The religion of America is efficiency, if the focus isn't on the extinction we face soon it should be the efficiency of the shit races, and triggering the 'you're being cheated' feeling against the Jews.

Sorry *deficiency of the brown shit races

Isn't he being interviewed by some stupid black guy? Jesus, maybe Spencer really is paid opposition...

He is, and it is perfect. Think of how much visibility this is going to get. Having our leader out in the spotlight like this is going to really help the alt right. Spread the word!

>our leader

Stop. Until the next adolf comes around we have no leader, richard does not have the metal

you retards would countersignal the next adolf and call him a jew

well, time to go off of Sup Forums til after 10, jesus fucking christ those shill thread warnings weren't lying

No i really wouldn't, but are you trying to say richard will be the guy to lead us to victory? the answer is no.

exactly... who do you suppose is behind all these anti-Spencer posts? Hmmm...

Fuck CNN and fuck Israel

Give me a solid reason to fully get behind him.

You can't because he is flawed.

I don't see you or anyone else stepping up.

He's smart, well-dressed, good looking, and has a platform. We should support him, without reservation.

that feel when jews pretend to not be jews and post happy merchant

>We should support him, without reservation.

If he gets serious on the jewish question i will back him and even fund him partially, but right now he seems to like pussy footing too much.

You must be joking, Spencer is going to be on CNN's terms since he's on their turf. They're gonna try to get this black guy to make a fool of Spencer, or at least make him look bad. This does NOT help our cause, it's better to disown Spencer at this point just like everyone on Sup Forums has said.

I don't know who this person is, but if he's too factual CNN will "accidentally" lose his signal or cut off his mic

That, I agree with. Hopefully he gets pushed on this issue. Would be great for him to directly address the JQ on CNN.

Literally nobody is disowning him except for shills who were already against him. Read the threads, Sup Forums is firmly pro-Spencer.

>Would be great for him to directly address the JQ on CNN.

Not if he starts rambling sounding like a crazy nut, which he will do let's face it.

If he comes out with the right arguments and lays it all our bare then that will be something

SHILLS ON FULL FORCE TODAY. DONT BELIEVE THIS FRAUD TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK BAD

you're really, really bad at this.

1,000% This. After the embarrassment that was supposed to be the speech at UC Berkeley, Spencer proved what an ineffective speaker/leader he truly is. I had hope for him, but at this point he's just dead weight to all of us.

Yep, bang on the money

add me to the screencap wapo

wrong. jewish nationalism is globalism.

I think what Spencer should do is very simple.

Every time they wait for him to speak, just say
>Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Watch the CNN idiots try to turn that into a credible interview until the projewcer tells them to cut it and use backup material to fill the rest of the show.

10 pm eastern Im assuming?

Also, this should be really big for his exposure

you realize a Jew owns CNN and many other Jews work there, right?

nice try, CTR... go away

This, Spencer-hate is the one thing shareblue/ctr struck well and confirmed

Now I'm really thinking he's controlled opposition

Sup Forums has always been against Spencer sense he first appeard on msm doing a nazi salute at the same con larp event Tila Tequila was attending.

>Sup Forums supports Trump
>hates Spencer
hmm, really made me think tbqh

Wrong. Go back where you came from. Sup Forums is 100% pro-Spencer

He does come across pretty well, at least until CNN sinks their editing claws into it. It'll be a hit piece for sure. But, with how normies are waking up about media narrative bullshit, even with dishonest editing they might still be interested and do some research of their own.

Ignore all the "he's mossad" "he's CIA" shills, they're nothing but division trolls. The fact that they think Tulsi Gabbard is a CIA candidate proves they don't know shit - CIA wants their Syrian intervention BAD, they wouldn't put up with an elected official that goes against the Syria narrative.

Exactly right! Lots of shills trying to discredit him right now. You have to guard yourself against it.

wahh wahh our image, buu fucking hoo

You've been LOSING the cultural war for decades by being too shy and worrying about your precious image. Right now the Overton Window is shifting radically in our direction, so I wonder (((who))) would have such an interest in making us cringe and shrink back inside the Overton Window. Fuck off.

CNN can try as hard as they want, normies are on to their tricks nowadays

>Rick Spencer isn't our guy

>Proceed to have several threads about Spencer CNN interview

Yeah, this is great, I'll be tuning in.

>The episode is going to be about immigrants and refugees

He's going to play the role of the anti refugee strawman is he?

You've posted this copypasta for hours. No American white man would spend so much time counter signalling Spencer.

You're a kike that hates he mentions this in universities no doubt.

We can search your images and see that you spend hours and hours shilling against Spencer. No American white man in le 61% America would do this. You must be Jewish.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/0Zar889bsJdcF13Sw137gA/

Just link actual videos of Spencer and what he has to say. It's the worst thing you can do to these shills because he's a white nationalist. These shills are obviously of the Jewish variety.
youtu.be/FxfDOOY2H28
Pic related, it's funny how the media calls him a white supremacist, and the anti-spencer shills want us to hate him.

Forgot pic

Spencer is an uppity beta male Shill who cant even take the character hes playing seriously anymore. If you watch the previews of the episode, him and the lazy eyed nigger are laughing at a majority of the topics. The Real Richard Spencer intentionally ignores the based solutions the character Richard Spencer should give, and instead gives idiotic statements that are meant to look bad and give headlines.

Be wary Anons it is obvious ((they)) are trying to tie Richard Spencer to the Alt - Right then reveal him to be the buffoon he really is.

The shilling in his favor makes it obvious. Even the anti-Spencer posters are generating discussion about him, which is his whole marketing strategy. I am sick of hearing about him.

ISRAEL:
ISHTAR (also known as ISIS)
>IS
RA (eye of RA aka all seeing eye aka brainstem+hippocampus)
>RA
EL (Saturn/Moloch)
>EL
and dick spencer is a fucking plant by CIA/Mossad/DEEEPSTAT

Never heard of him

>watching cnn
cnn could have exclusive access to obama and hillary being executed for treason and I still wouldn't watch that shit channel.

Why do you get such a boner from this guy. You're like abuncha little girls who's ginys are wet from the Jonas brothers.

This picture: a bunch of fat larping nerds sucking each other off and cunning inside of each other ass. And why? Because of Richard "who the fuck?" Spencer.

10pm what zone?

10 pm in which timezone?

>muh alt right

You faggots and your need for identity are too adorable.

You don't belong here.

Spencer is a straight up media planted shill who never once showed his face during the Primaries or the campaign.
I doubt he attended so much as a single rally.
Then a week after Trump won, he's out with his faked out Nazi Salute stunt.
Look at the videos. All his incidents are staged. Why do the salutes cover Spencer at the critical moment? How did such a lucky shot get so much traction? Qui fucking bono you spergs?

>banned in germany
First they ban Merchant Minute, now even Spencer. What the fuck. Why can't I listen to them? What's so bad about them? If you don't like what they have to say, just don't fucking listen to them. But don't take the fun away from me. Fucking Christ.

>Banned in Germany
Now does anyone believe these fucking anti Spencer shills? Kikes have a death grip on Germany, guess what? He's not a fucking Zionist shill if Germany banned him and the media everywhere slanders him.

I don't even agree with the guy at all. I just listened to him once on The Daily Shoah and liked how offensive and edgy he was. But apparently that kind of material is now considered too dangerous for those fragile German brains.

>Richard Spencer will be on CNN
proof he's controlled opp

Can't tell if trolling.

Anyone have a link?

Did you forget to pay your TV license?