The Saudis are such traitors

We send them weapons and they use them, and immediately once there is a bit of public pressure, they end buying our weapons and buy exclusively from Trump.

Fucking towelheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMTBsXCOQ_o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_currently_active_United_States_military_land_vehicles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/trump-asking-saudi-arabia-we-want-more-money-to-defend-you-is-a-protection-racket/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_of_the_Iranian_Air_Force
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-danes-in-afghanistan/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3056013/British-anti-terror-police-using-assault-rifles-not-shoot-straight-hot-weather.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We told you Islan is a religion of peace. We don't need your western weapons of hate!

We can't be cucked by cucks.

We're taking our shekels elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMTBsXCOQ_o

>buying weapons from literal nazis
gee i wonder why they prefer buying from cheetoman

German weapons are shit tier now. The one thing you guys still do well is tracked vehices, particularly minesweepers. g36 is aesthetic as fuck though.

American weaponry and Military tech shits on Germany. I don't blame the Saudis for wanting our arms. Plus, more money for the US and boosts our economy as opposed to the money going to Germany so you can give it to refugees.

Has Israel ever sold any weapons to the Saudis? No? Then stop bitching. Our marketing department sells our weapons junk worldwide, even to Israelis.

>hey Kid, wanna buy some cluster bombs?

reminds me when we sold vehicles to saudi arabia but the deal was cancelled because fucking germans didn't want to provide the engines we ordered for the vehicles

I'm sure Israel has sold some sort of Military tech to Saudi Arabia since they have a military agreement to ally against Iran, just like 90% of Sunni nations because they know Israel has a way better airforce than they do.

This. Burgers may have their problems but they make fine pieces of war equipment, pic related.

The Leopard 2 is still pretty good

>falling for the British clusterjew
Not happening again

Make better weapons. Theyre spending big on our armoured vehicles.

> even to Israelis.
yea you 'sell' us weapons just without the part of us paying you anything.

what happened before?

>All of our inventory is gonna be replaced by Chinese equipment soon

Are the Chinks good at making weapons?

You're the ones condemning their air strikes. You want to keep selling stop insulting them.

>buy the clusterjew from Brits
>use it
>get called out for it by the same Brits
You need more than pic related for us to buy from you again.

Is this a joke?

The problem is that some of them will fail to detonate, causing an issue of IED's.

no, theyre terrible
Nigeria boughy about 10 i think and after and 2 or 3 crashed in the first week

You need to be the United States if you want to use illegal weapons in war and not be punished.

Nobody wants your shit-tier engineered garbage, cuck.

BURGERED
U
G
G
E
R
D

Hopefully Saudi Arabia and Iran go to war because then they will be buying way more, and we will make a ton of shekels.

>sells arms to the biggest ideological and financial terrorist sponsor in the world
>complains when they treat him like unprincipled bitch that he is
Get on your knees and pray for forgiveness to your Arabian overlords.

surely this is a proxy?

if not, I just want to say Houthis will BTFO u all

Dutch/German boxer shits all over your wheeled APC/IFV variants. As does the marder shit on the bradley.
Stryker/LAV are the most retarded wheeled vehicles currently being produced/in use by a major nation. For fucks sake, even Singapore makes better vehicles nowadays. Vehicles that don't tip over when they fire their cannons (MGS) or have abysmal armor protection (LAV) or failing electrical equipment out the ass (Stryker).

Actually Iran takes the spot for number 1 state terror sponsor

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

You're an idiot.

They're not traitors, as men they just respect masculinity, which can't be found in German politics for some reason.

Kek.

Kys my man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_currently_active_United_States_military_land_vehicles

Your newfaggotry is showing. I'm not going to insult myself further or the other based burgers here by acknowledging your faggotry.

>Hezbollah
>terrorist
>2017

if hez is a terrorist organization in 2017 then so is the USA gov't on account of being precipitated by the Sons of Liberty

explain further, my armchair general, milsurp nerd friend

> Hezbollah isn't a Terrorist group! They are based because they are allies with Assad, Iran and Russia! FUCK USA! TRUMP IS A KEK!

Hezbollah is indeed a terrorist group. Just because they are fighting ISIS doesn't mean jack fucking shit. Mainly due to the fact that dozens of other Jihadist groups are fighting ISIS.

Hezbollah has carried out attacks on Americans and is responsible for dozens of American soldiers dying in a suicide attack.

But again, you hate America and are a Russia cuck so your opinions mean jack shit.

>US State Department
>Hezbollah
>shia
>terrorism
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Ok Shlomo, whatever you say. I never doubted that terrorist sponsor worldwide #2 US and #3 Israel would protect their own.

Pretty sure it's Pakistan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

They could soon. They are talks for getting the Arrow system.

Israel does want to maintain a military edge over other Middle Eastern countries. But in the list of which country wnats to go to war against Israel or even just dream about it, Saudi Arabia is not on that list. Israeli leaders are understanding that more. Their issue however is if they give them their most advanced systems, they might as well form an alliance considering lining up of many strategic interests. However that's too political incorrect for Saudi public.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

> Anti-West
> Anti- "western imperialism" which is a fancy way of saying ' Fuck you America!'

They are a group that wants Americans dead and the USA gone. If you support them then yes, you are indeed a cuck.

>defend their shit against invaders
>kills said invaders
>OMG FUCKING TERRORIST WTF
Can't make this shit up.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_currently_active_United_States_military_land_vehicles
So ?
I see the shit tier Stryker, the Shit tier LAV (now with completely ridiculous "dragoon" version, only 25 years late to the party the French started), the mediocre tier Bradley and the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE tier M113.
Only the Abrams is decent. That's it.
Should have gone with a Centauro analogue for the MGS and a Boxer/Patria for everything else wheeled. Ajax or CV-90 for tracked.

>clusters
>illegal

Not if you did not ratify the cuck treaty.

And USA never did, but says that they will only use clusters against competitive enemy force.

This is why no one likes you, Russia. You're a shit tier country, with shit tier people and there is nothing that will ever change that. Your way of life will only continue to decline as we strangle the life out of what's left of your pathetic economy.

Also, Assad is gonna die and there is nothing you cucks can do about it.

Why don't you join your fellow Russians like in pic, and go get shanked in the throat by a chechen..

Orange Hitler is cucking you.

elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/trump-asking-saudi-arabia-we-want-more-money-to-defend-you-is-a-protection-racket/

Saudi doesn't need to ally with Israel to have air dominance over Iran. Iran's airforce is seriously outdated and outnumbered by its rivals. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_of_the_Iranian_Air_Force

Doesn't saudi use mercenaries?

It explains why they are getting BTFO by houthis in Yemen

Your fault for beeing in Lebanon in the first place.

?? what terrorist attack did they carry out since 1994? fewer than USA proxies have, and thousands fewer than Saudi proxies have (you forget 9/11? I haven't). my definition of "terrorism" is defined by "carrying out terrorist attacks". not "the State Department says they are terrorists".

when the fuck did I say I support Hez? I don't support them because they're Islamist, but it's not as though the only two options were "support Hez" or "declare Hez a terrorist organization."

after all, this conversation was originally about whether Saudis or Iran is the #1 state terror sponsor, and that title could only conceivably go to Saudi Arabia

> Russia complaining about other countries invading

Holy fucking kek. The hypocrisy is almost palpable.

> What is Afghanistan?
> What is Crimea?
> What is Ukraine?
> What is Georgia?
> What is Chechnya?

Go fuck yourself, Slav subhuman.

The brave Chechens defended their land from the evil Russians in pic related.

Not so sure m9

A strike based on a false flag on a target that he explicitly told his people he wouldn't attack, right after pic related. Coincidence? Looks like he's cucking his own people.

Didn't the German government forbade the sale of weapons to non-NATO members? HK needs to get the fuck out of Germany as soon as possible. Also, I hear that the Saudi royal guard have LWRC 6.8 PDW's.

>being this butthurt about the truth
Why so mad? Your wife's black bull made you sleep on the cold floor again?

Oh the cuckdinavians have showed up.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-danes-in-afghanistan/

How does it feel to be BTFO by barefooted goatfuckers even when you're supported by fucking NATO, hm?

dude how much of a NATO shill can you be. I love my country and I want her to come around but seriously, reading your posts is like reading John McCain's blog or something.

>shitty European military equipment

Where did i complain about invasions you hill-billy? Its still not terrorism to defend your turf against invaders.

More brave Chechens defending their homeland from evil Russian invaders.

Doesn't look particularly bad to me.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3056013/British-anti-terror-police-using-assault-rifles-not-shoot-straight-hot-weather.html
Hot and miss! Police gun can't fire straight in the warm weather: Assault rifles accuracy is unreliable during hot weather

Leaked report suggests G36 rifle did not shoot straight when it overheated
German army carried out tests and none of the 304 assault rifles passed
The weapon is used by British counterterrorism officers across the UK
An urgent Home Office review has been called for in light of the findings

All those countries except afganistan were part of Russia

Shayrat airbase attack aside he is pressuring you to keep buying military hardware beyond the amount you need and he wants you to invest more in US than you want.

As we see here, an evil Russian invader, has been fully enriched by his Chechen neighbor.

Maybe that'll teach Russia to not invade other countries.

No but if you buy their regular stuff and give it to your enemies you will get the same result.

I like the little tank that they make

Fun fact, Sunnis first learned of the strategic importance of suicide bombings from Shiites.

We're going to sell weapons to them SO BIGLY!

> I-i-its justified because Russia already invaded these nations in the past! It's justified damn it!

No. If Russia wants to invade other nations, I don't want to listen to some alcoholic piece of shit Slav subhuman on Sup Forums complain about US invasions

>trusting arabs
that's where you fucked up

Here jewgoy some frreee weapons,oh you need tje maintenance package thats 10x the price over iys projected lifetime

What is it with you people and that dagger fetish?

This is what r/thedonald really thinks.

Wew, sad!

There is no dagger in the pic you replied to...

you've descended so far away from the realm of argumentation and so far into the realm of buttpain that it's stopped being funny and begun being kind of sad.

Its not a fact if its out of your ass Jamal. And its not even relevant to the fact that Saudis are the biggest supporter and financier of wahhabism, ISIS and other terrorist organisations.

You still buyimg my aks that misteriously end up in rebel hands,rght ?

It's pretty bad to anyone who knows follows aircraft technology. Iran has F-5 and F-14 without more modern electronic systems which is basically a death sentence in war.

Iran isn't going to get invaded by anyone other than the US, simply because there is no regional player that can project power with a land army. And also due to the fact that no one is really interested even if they did.

Maybe Iran will have a native capable airforce in the future. But for now they don't.

Iran's only hope now is a nuclear weapon. They could get one before having a competitive modern branch of their military.

We're cucking you all.

>This is what r/thedonald really thinks.

Where else are they going to buy their weapons from, fgt?

Quick note: I believe that even today Rheinmetal makes our tank main cannons. Interesting historical note...

>surprised that Saudis are assholes

Easy there, OP.

"mistakenly", yes.

Stop being such a fucking faggot.

Reminder your country is a third world slavic shithole. Reminder you are poor. Reminder Putin is not based and sucks Jew cock.

>fine pieces of war

not such fine as yemeni tochkas?

>Its not a fact if its out of your ass Jamal.
Actually, we can pinpoint exactly when and where Sunnis adopted suicide bombings (Hamas supporters in southern Lebanon in the early 90s, inspired by Hezbollah).

>And its not even relevant to the fact that Saudis are the biggest supporter and financier of wahhabism, ISIS and other terrorist organisations.
Probably Qatar. Plus, Russians support the Taliban.

Hezbollah blew up a bus full of Jews in Bulgaria in 2013. That's ISIS tier behavior.

They also still deny the Circassian genocide. Not an argument, cuck.

It's a phallic symbol.

Yeah but above your royals even gave one to that Britbong wannabe king. What is it with Arabs and daggers?

Go get some ice, you butthole clearly needs it. Or maybe you prefer dicks, in that case you can fetch your husband.

> What is Afghanistan?

the country, that you have invaded

We tip our hats to you, sir.

Isis would never attack jews leaf

I refer you to the Chechen mighty weapons in other posts in this thread, Ivan.

>Mali too hot for half of Bundeswehr MINUSMA vehicles
>Bundeswehr service vehicles can't take Mali's heat, a German newspaper reported. According to the daily, only about half of German military vehicles sent to a UN base in the West African desert are still running.

Buying German mil stuff ever

>pulls shit from his ass
>directly said not to do it
>Russians support the Taliban
Anything but us eh?

>Chechen mighty weapons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh

are you mad camel fucker?

krogan trump?

They're upgrading them.
>the IRIAF continued its efforts to keep these types in service, and began a number of projects to refurbish and upgrade them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Air_Force