At what age did you realize that white women prefer "dark" features in men? No, i'm not talking about niggers...

At what age did you realize that white women prefer "dark" features in men? No, i'm not talking about niggers. I mean that any woman with a brain will go for a handsome Italian man rather than a pimple-faced Anglo or Swedecuck.

Having blond hair is the worst thing that can happen to a man. No one will take you seriously. They will just look at your feminine features and laugh.

The memes about us Italians not being "white" seriously need to stop. You're not fooling anyone. We know you're just a jealous Nordic "man" or an inbred Anglo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHq66hAGBAI
web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not true, you are delusional.
Italians are white however.

>but you're just a kike divide & conquer shill

Kinda true. I dated a French girl, her and her friends hated blonde guys because "blonde hair is feminine". French are retarded cucks so make what you will of it

Last few months. Visited Rome at Christmas and grew my hair and beard since.

I never had problems with women. Always had 8/10+ GF but since I got a beard and grew my black hair (kinda goes a bit curly in places), I literally haven't had a night without 3+ girls minimum coming up throwing themselves at me. As I said, I've always been good looking but this Italian look is very interesting and I've never got attention like this.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. Most white girls like a guy with darker features, while other women are usually the opposite.

only dark hair

>Having blond hair is the worst thing that can happen to a man. No one will take you seriously. They will just look at your feminine features and laugh.
This.

>The memes about us Italians not being "white" seriously need to stop. You're not fooling anyone. We know you're just a jealous Nordic "man" or an inbred Anglo.
Italians are niggers though.

Part of the masterrace reporting in.

Have you never heard "tall, dark, and handsome" before?????

I prefer "light" features in men. I don't like mediterranean stocky men.

Like this? What about blonde hair?

Yes, it looks more noble/neat than a hairy and tan man.

There are plenty of blonde Italians. They are from northern Italy and their ancestors didn't get raped by Musselmen hordes.

this

>stop memeing about italians being niggers

>lmao anglo inbred jealous nordcuck

t. terroni

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=aHq66hAGBAI

muslims never step foot on the italian peninsula you retard, the original italians already had dark features because their ancestors Etruscans came from mesopotamia

this Muslim shit needs to stop, the invaders stayed in southern Italy for only 100 years and then where kicked out by other conquerors like the Normans,

i would let him breed my boipucci desu

I'm Italian and welsh.

I look like the statue of David.

Sluts adore me.

I face fucked a blackie earlier today. Told her she couldn't have the dick in her puss. She begged for it.

Quipped that I didn't want negro kids. She was turned on with my hand around her throat.

Shame it's only skin deep
Italian men are noted for having very high rates of premature ejaculation
(too much fapping to their beloved own image)

Do Armenians count as white? Or just dark?

You will NEVER pop a kid out of your asshole.

This is why KC needs to be nuked.

White women prefer dark features, nonwhite women prefer light ones. Both are symptoms of woman's innate propensity for treachery and betraying her own race.

You have to get a motorcycle to find true love

Exactly. It really boggle my mind that even many European fall for the memetic history (most prob created to make recent Semitic people acceptable)

May scientist do point to the fact that Etruscan, Phoenician and proto-Greek are the main contributor of Dark-haired gene pool. Phoenicians being the original inhabitants of Canaan drove away by Semitic hordes and demonized in false Biblical narrative.

The fact that Phoenicians were the progenitor of Alphabets also infuriates others, I suppose.

nigga what. Everyone prefers white. White women prefer white men with dark hair, as it looks manlier.
Sauce of the pic: web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774

Sluts adore you and you choose to fuck a monkey

>I'm a degenerate.

Trying to recover. Besides decent women don't wanna get defiled off the bat and sometimes u just have to defile.

They prefer mediterranians aka the darkest whites

Most women say ''redheads to the front'' over here.

>Having blond hair is the worst thing that can happen to a man. No one will take you seriously. They will just look at your feminine features and laugh.
Really?

Hope she didnt give you herpes. Almost all niggers have that

Haha, holy shit, I made this exact thread like 6 months ago. I didn't know it became pasta.

Are you a grill? Post feet

A handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes is god tier mode.

t. Dark haired Anglo

is that an arab?

Don't flatter yourself too much bro. If you stand out, e.g. a blond guy among dark men or vice versa you will have slot of attention. There is actual science on this stuff. Moreover, some of the men regarded as the hottest such as Brad Pitt are blondish. In the end woman don't really care as much about these things as men do.

I do think woman like the Mediterranean temperament better though, at least for a while.

Oh yes, and of course Italians are white. Strongly Indo-European with natural blondes since ancient times.

This. Other things matter more than hair color.

Blonde guy in china gets all the pussy because he's unique

Black hair is for cuckboys who need hair to look masculine. Sorry but bone structure does that for me you fucking losers. Pretend that your greasy black neckbeard makes you look like anything more than a baby butt sprinkled with pubic hair. My face is so rugged that I sometimes consider lipstick to look more civilized.

Legend has it that Romans wiped out the Etruscans. We don't know where the Etruscans came from. They might just as well have been indigenous Europeans.

kek

nice braid

ITT stories that never happened.

>It's yet another divide and conquer thread

W e w

>white women prefer "dark" features in men?
Definitely true to some extent.
>any woman with a brain will go for a handsome Italian man rather than a pimple-faced Anglo or Swedecuck.
no
no

Darker features definitely are preferred by women in my experience, but only because the association is that it's a more masculine characteristic. If a swede is more masculine than the anglo or italian, he is gonna get more attention.

>Italians are white
absolutely not

/r/ing the image showing that this saying is a very recent media creation

Bump

I bet you look like a moor.

Pretty much this. I'm not even white (I look MENA) but I got a lot of attention in China. Being rare is what makes it attractive to some extent.

anyway this threads reminds me of that thread the other day where people argued that balding was a sign of high test and therefore superior genes

kinda surreal tbqh, quite sad too, knowing that not so long ago americans were majority light features. Now look at the sour grapes mutts itt.

> handsome italian man

L O L my shitalien friend!

you wanna go peddle your shit meme from the 70s somewhere else, because in the real world most western countries already have a saturated market of dark handsome men (shitskins) meaning your manlet antics are 20 times less impressive nowadays, since you're competing with all the arabs, turks, and other such trash

I prefer blondes and redheads with green eyes. Always have.

It really depends but I think we mediterraneans may have luck in places like america because the vast majority of white americans are of northern european stock, and there is little southern european whites and eastern europeans there so its probably looked as exotic

Over the last month.
Coincidentally I'm the perfect mix of Germanic bone structure and Scytho-Celtic "dark" features (black hair, hirsute, tan easily in summer).

Your ancestors were coal burners you cannot be white.

this might surprise you, but not all of the progenitors of the European population were homozygous for recessive, depigmented traits. darker hair or more tanned skin can still exist in a pure European without coalburning being in your ancestry.

I love my black hair as a white guy. It's actually turning gray now at 26, which is even better. I would rather have blue eyes then brown tho, my sisters have blue/green eyes :/

OP is right, but it doesn't mean that arabs and indians are attractive. The best combo is white features + dark hair.

In countries where blonde hair is common, men with dark hair and complexion are attractive(Germany, Poland)
In countries where blonde hair is rare, men with blonde hair are attractive(Brazil, Columbia,USA)

Thanks for letting us know you prefer numales.

Mine is turning white. I actually got my first grey/white hairs at 17, it's been a very gradual thing, but at 24 I'm startin to get the beginnings of streaks of grey/white on the sides of my head of hair.
3 of my 4 grandparents, as well as the majority of the siblings of those grandparents, have gone white rather than grey.
I feel fucking blessed desu.

this. you don't have to be part non-white to have darker features. classic example would be the north-atlantid phenotype by coon's typology.

True, true. The worst thing you can be is in that ash-blonde/mousey-brown territory. It's dull. The most attractive hair colours are straw blonde, black, some redhead shades, and the vivid brunettes in between.

I'm blonde with green eyes

I get constant stares by girls everywhere I go because dark hair has become so normal, seeing a rugged guy with blonde hair flips their switch

DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Hemmsworth prove that sure, women like "tall dark and handsome" but that SS++ teir top rank is for light eyes and hair and always will be

Nordic men are ugly. Men with blonde hair are very rarely attractive. But blonde women are the best.

It's been circulating since forever here in my country. But here the dark is meant specifically as a dark hair, God knows what you people mean when you say it.

same goes for my tastes in women (t h i c c mediterranean beauty)
muh skinny aryan goddess is literally a nigger and shitskin obsession

>Italians are white
>absolutely not

Yes , they are.

Trust me , i'm an authority on who's White and who isn't.

This is true. I dated a highborn Mexican (Spanish descent) and she was OBSESSED with gingers.

true

do you not realize "tall dark and handsome" is a Jew trope pushed by Hollywood to cliche status?

White women, like all women, are attracted to attractive men.

They don't look at their fucking eye or hair colour.

Lots of them have a preference for people in their own racial category, but this can be overcome if the man in question is significantly attractive, wealthy or of high status.

You all know this intuitively.

However, what is absolutely gay, is sitting on a Pandorian Giftcard manufacturing website, bragging to other men that you may or may not possess some physical qualities that women consider attractive.

So let's stop this gayness right now.

I have black hair, hazel eyes, and pretty dark skin. Thank you based Ottomans for raping my great great great great grandmother.

t.Pole

I'm jewish but look italian. I'm basically a chad and have had women throwing themselves at me my entire adult life.

But then when we get naked they discover that I'm covered in body pubes but have a 7 inch dick. It's an interesting reaction but many stick around and get bred repeatedly.

That webm gave me cancer

They prefer darker hair, not shitskins.
Heard the same thing here, from several women from several different countries.

your country is turning into a humanoid minefield, have fun future "italians"

I assumed it was satire.

But i am kinda gay though.

t. never been out to a club or bar and had girls throw themselves at him.
Must suck to look like shit.

HOT!

A tan is a result of going outside and having healthy skin. The implication being you are healthy and strong enough to not need to hide inside your house.

One thing I do not understand is the stormcuck obsession about blonde hair on men.

On women I get it, blonde hair is more beautiful, but being obsessed and fixated on the appearance of a man's eyes and hair color is the height of homoeroticism.

What said.

It's a pity you're a Jew.
It's a shame you're a race traitor.

Well, Italian "men" are now the laughing stock of europe. Staying with their parents well into their 30s, well-fed and pudgy by constant pasta supply. That doesn't sound very manly eh?

Could be Swedish

>tfw mostly white but 25% wop nigger so I get the wop nigger looking face
White Americans are literally the master race

I'm attracted to men with blond hair.

Chechen master race checking in
Been slaying western pussy for couple of years now. For a real man looks are not important its how you handle yourself. Btw italian men are gays and pussies.

It is a way for HaSatan turning away from G-d by wasting your seeds in shiksas ,SAD!

>raping
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Man , that dude on the right has a small head.

>the betas all talk about what women want.
>they dont realize they have the power to change a womans mind. Its called influence/impression.

As long as some of you continue to try and mold youraelf to what is desired by society/conformity you will never get what it takes to be an individual.

> turning yourself into a nigger for female approval
> wonders why V

>They don't look at their fucking eye or hair colour.
T.someone that has never been with a woman.

Stop larping you faggot liar, you aren't fooling anyone. Women are the first to notice and compliment dumb shit like your eyes.

why did you flee the russian bear then if you so manly ? why you live in swiss ?

This is a good question.

A higher contrast in facial features makes someone look more feminine.

Makes sense for women, but why would women be attracted to men with higher contrasted features?

>Italy
>"The memes about us Italians not being "white" seriously need to stop

>White women, like all women, are attracted to attractive men.

Just like menare attracted to attractive women though right? It's just human/animal nature.

>They don't look at their fucking eye or hair colour.

Well, it depends. Personally, the biggest turn on for me is their voice. If a man has an interesting voice/accent it doesn't matter what he look like, I'm hooked. I can stay infatuated with a man who has an attractive voice longer than a man who looks attractive.

Not really , take it from a somewhat objective observer : pre-WW2 Germans were the master race when it came to looks.