What a shame looking at those hot chicks supportig ultranationalism in Poland

What a shame looking at those hot chicks supportig ultranationalism in Poland...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg
youtube.com/watch?v=En6wViD1jtY
youtube.com/watch?v=BgiNDjkXTt4
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think she would let me plant my American seed in her Polish womb to strengthen their race?

Why are they LARPing political rather than at home raising kids while their husbands do the community organizing?

No better than pussy hats in America desu, regardless of which cause they're marching for.

Lol they are all unshaved anyways. Besides, since when is a cancer hot?

MGTOW pls go

you guys are just as bad as beta orbiters who worship and white knight everything with a pussy.

>American
>strengthen
pick one and only one.

Say NO to Pooland today.

she's fucking ugly,
rise your standards for fucks sake

You haven't been to america

youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg

>hot
She's like 6.5, with a lot of makeup

0/10 would not bang.

You actually have a crime called "football hooliganism"?

>shame

No, the only thing that should be ashamed is you OP, you fucking traitor

except the chick in your pic is fuck-ugly as far as poles go

How do you know her astrological sign?

Football hooliganism is a pretty big """"""""problem"""""""" in Europe burger friend

yea, especially when you compare it to the threat of islamic terrorism. those hooligans in poland really fracture society in the same way those terrorist attacks over in France have!

We're literally the ONLY ones committing crimes in Europe. Everybody else is just upper class WASP SWPL who lives in upscale neighborhoods and is generally perfect, it's just all those niggers, muslim and polaks that are terrible subhumans causing all the trouble for the poor, oppressed White man.

our last war literally started during a football match

we love you Poland, just not when you are independent ;)

They need to save their first, every able-bodied man or woman counts in this fight. That comes later.

their country first*

kek

Please do elaborate on this.

BLACKED WHEN?

Today I was just reading about how Poland has never repented for all the awful things it's done and I just want to say that you should feel very bad, Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=En6wViD1jtY

lol she's a 3/10

When are YOU going to help put a stop to the Poolish menace?

Why do these people throw giant Cheez-Its at eachother?

t. Ukrainian/Poo in the loo/Paki

those are seats lel

Filthy dumb Poolish scum.

It makes her look 100 time sexier imo

What a fucking ugly bitch. I bet she sucks foreigner cocks at night in the clubs then goes to this marches in the day.

Personally fucked 8 polish girls last summer when I was there. Easy white meat.

From the giant mole on her upper lip.

>shame
kill yourself you nigger lover

This.

It's no coincidence that every major power in European history wanted to control a part of Poland.

Independent Poland => High levels of Jewry

Even Hitler saw this.

instant turnoff, ur a good man

Looking at her figure she probably avoids fats.

>hot chicks
>max 6.5/10 on a good day
>that feel when you imagine her speak english
>"helo dis is... Karolina and is praud naszonalist kurwa.. jak no sie to mowi.. muwment? Aj law yu Mohamet kocie"

Instant an hero. Polish girls are relatively decent looking in general, but fuck, as a Sup Forumsack living in Britbongery I have quite a decent accent, and hearing other subhuman polacks here speak their "inglisz" just fucking melts my ears. Just stop, untermenschen scum.

polish inglisz best english

youtube.com/watch?v=BgiNDjkXTt4

Ugghh. I don't know what is it about it, maybe a form of repression or something but I CANNOT stand "inglisz". I don't understand why people find so hard to get rid of that strong, eastern european accent. I've lived here only just about 3 years, and nobody has ever identified me as a polack yet, they always say "Oh wow, your accent is amazing, I would never know".

Get your fucking deformed underhuman brains working my fellow cebulaks and work on your accents. People might start treating you seriously then.

Lol Filthy Brits get pissed drunk talk shit and get their shit pushed in, then cry "police plz save us".

this meme again
you western suckers do not realize, that Polish, or in general Slavic women are fucking dominative, they are literally "alpha females". If she spots your weakness she will use it against you and make you a cuck

wow simmer down potato gypsy, nobody gives a fuck about your inferior kind

>at
Fix your teeth , I can literally see your nasty breath leaking trough the holes.

as a finn, my english accent is fucking shit tier, worse than any polish accent i promise. polish accent is at least memeable.

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

Goddamn I would love a woman like that. Power Couple is fucking awesome desu

Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean, years of gaming gave me a sample of all different accents. You finbros are pretty cool though. Just always really fucked up and introvert, but at the same time walking meme generators. How do you achieve that?

kek

For real? I'm in fucking love.