What if Trump's plan all along was to play golf and live in luxury off of taxpayer's money...

What if Trump's plan all along was to play golf and live in luxury off of taxpayer's money? I'm starting to regret voting for him, anyone else?

Sorry OP, you fell for a con. Trump has made the swamp 10x worse

why do you regret it
it would end up the same or worse no matter if you voted for him or anybody else or none at all

He was the better alternative, but sold out quickly.
Unfortunate, but ultimately the anger will fuel the movement even more.

Sage

>bombs a sovereign country that fights ISIS
>tongues Israel's asshole
>your problem is MUH GOLF

I know you're a troll ironically playing a shill, but you can up the level of your trolling and get more (yous) if you use actual complaints about President Kushner.

>Samefagging on an ID board

His plan was to set his favorite daughter, Ivanka, and her husband Jared up for generations. They're now in direct contact with the most powerful people in the world and are setting up their business empire, which unlike trump's hotels and fake colleges, will actually be immensely profitable.

Literally everything he said was just to win the game of getting elected. He could give 0 fucks about anything else.

Tbh if he had admitted this in the campaign I still would have voted for him.

I thought the whole reason we were voting Trump was to see the whole thing burn down.

>that samefagging

Kek

The problem with that is he's not letting it burn, he's just running the neocon and neoliberal agendas now. It's business as usual.

>>bombs a sovereign country that fights ISIS
>muh syria
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Im starting to think this was indeed a massive play on the intel community, flush out any remaining patriots. I'm completely off ever trying to follow burger politics. You cunts need a civil war and go back to the constitution. Trump was your last chance and he has proven to be almost as bad as obongo. Maybe he is worse.

>This samefagging
>All these people still replying

Is this the fabled college course takeover?

To be fair, he said he didn't realize being president was this hard.

wew

What's with the formulaic Sharebluey sample threads?

Nice try, OP. Read this morning that some unis are making their students brigade T_D and /pol.

Anyone who seriously voted for Trump would be thrilled at all the work he's been doing, namely the coal miners.

Nah, at least he's trying to follow through on a lot of stuff like the travel ban.
It helps to imagine how life would be if Shrillary had won, and I'm not even talking politics here - the endless assault of "this is the end of men, women are now in charge, the most powerful human is a woman, the future is female, men are obsolete, girls rule, everything Hillary does is wonderful and proof that men aren't needed and women are better than men, a new age begins" etc.etc.etc. ad nauseum.
For this alone it was worth to meme Trump into office.

maybe you should have been smarter and not wasted your vote on a proven JEW LOVER
fucking faggot any ills that befall America as a result of Trump's actions are on your head

>that samefagging
hello shareblue

Nope done more than Obama did in 8 years and he's doing it while being road blocked every step of the way

Hillary had the same plan with the Clinton Foundation, except instead of enjoying golf she enjoys the destruction of the middle class.

Too bad coal is gonna fail regardless of what he does.

Objectively false.

>calling someone shariablue
Hello /r/the_donald

Welcome newfriend, be sure to lurk more before making a shit post

wtf m cruz misl now

Hahahahhahahahahha fuck

Next time make sure you name the file "shareblue_miningimage_133872394"

It's to punish the stacked White house that's against him.

No, he already had plenty of money. He became President because he wanted to accomplish becoming President. It's like getting all the gold trophies in Mario Kart or unlocking Super Sonic in any of the Sonic games. It's like the ultimate personal validation you can achieve in a lifetime as a modern human on this planet.

>gets on Sup Forums to larp and bitch about Trump

>replies to his own post positively because he thinks no one will notice and or has no clue how to use Sup Forums

Rekt

ROFL. Nice try, shill.

Are you taking that class at Cal too?

Fuck u op

Also I don't read Muslim can someone translate attached

This.
Watch how Ivanka will run for president next while Jared is taking care of business.