Is the USA slow?

>when Trump announced the wall there were many other countries around the world planning to secure their borders
>now Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, countries of eastern Europe, and many parts of the Russian border have completed their plans and our wall is still in design
We are not a slow country of obese people in mobility scooters eating burgers like foreigners think. We aren't slow, we should be building the wall already

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/hungary-completes-second-anti-migrant-fence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rainbow commonwealth partitioned themselves in scattered castles and trying to craft illusion that they are creating security for themselves. Do not make mistake - walls are not for the rainbows themselves.

but why can countries that are so poor put up their fences and walls so fast and we are left behind talking about a tall for over a year and still have only drafted plans

there are no countries or nations in globalized world ruled by truculent CIA lemon party gestapo. So these are not fences and not walls. If you're looking for security and safety - walls will not provide you any. Not even your very own house walls that you own. Knock knock..

Most of those countries don't have ultra partisan shitters in government that stonewall everything the leader tries to do

Wall will never be built. Trump already caved on putting it in the budget this year.
If it's not important in year one, when is it important?

He's had two years to plan this thing. Plenty of time to come up with a design. They can't even agree on if they're building a fence, an actual wall, or a "wall of agents".

Remember, this is one of the original platforms of his candidacy when he announced in June 2015.

>and many parts of the Russian border have completed their plans and our wall
we dont have any border walls.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/hungary-completes-second-anti-migrant-fence/

Come on murka, step it up.

>Is the USA slow
>being called obese at a healthy 400lbs
Such is life in America.

after trump elected already all pesos crossed the border, after that what u gonna build the wall for keep them in?

college shill?

Im really debating right now on whether or not to make a thread about some things that have been happening over the last couple of weeks, but im not sure what all i can say because i vaguely remember being told not to talk about it.
>whatever
I have owned my own concrete company for almost two years now, and have had some very unusual conversations with a couple of suit dummy's over the past few weeks. They were not to in depth on the topic, or maybe they were idk im usually kind of sauced at work.
>tl;dr that wall is getting fucking built and hes going to have an army of small time home town private contractors do it to boost that image, is anyone else interested in more info?

yes we want more info

There is already a fence there to keep Russians out.

Why would Russia want a second fence?

I would like to compend your posts and make poetry anthology.

at least we still have the constitution

this

Trump will not accomplish anything that is unique to his platform as evidenced by: Wall, Muslim Ban, Hillary Investigation

GOP and Dems are against him, and he hasn't made any kind of leeway in getting their favor. think about it, he's openly threatened Paul Ryan and thrown him under the bus for Obamacare. This is the speaker of the house, the one guy Trump should be trying to work with. GOP leaders see this and are even more reluctant to want to work with him. They have no allegiance to Trump, and they are actively working against his favor. The only reason he hasn't been impeached yet is because Congress approval is so low. In the end, Trump was stupid to try to come in and strongarm the republicans. An amateur 4-D chess move if I ever saw one.
keep dreaming tradie, this will never happen

Paul Ryan is a huge fucking faggot and is the enemy.

Thats is ukranian and they builded only 30 meters of it.

it's good to see that engineers and construction companies are preparing to build the wall.
Cruz is confident he can get funding from cartel money, but the El Chapo Act can get held up in congress for a long time.
I hope the wall eventually benefits you and other construction companies but the liberals are trying to make the wall burn out in congress

That's on the Finnish side tho

>I dont pay attention to politics
>I did not vote for trump
>Im not even registered to vote

>keep dreaming tradie
You may be right, it may not happen. But from what I have seen on my work site, you are not right at all. I really couldnt care less if this thing got done or not, but from what I am hearing and seeing right now, its getting done.

Im good financially for the foreseeable future, but this is obviously a yuge opportunity for the average day laborer. I have not heard anything official from anyone of any government importance, but i have heard some things.

still thinking of starting a thread on this, but i will need to ask other contractors what they were told they should or shouldn't say.

>Why don't we be like all those shitty oppressive third world countries or authoritarian regimes

You should contract the Germans, they know how to build walls.

>authoritarian regimes
but everyone already agreed on a secure border.
the Secure Fence Act passed in 2006 with bipartisan support, so I just wonder why it is now taking forever for any action
I hope they build some of the wall soon so we get pictures

because wall was a meme
trump wasnt srs

> having become 3rd world without even noticing
Asking all the right questions user.