Do all close male relationships have repressed gay undertones?

Do all close male relationships have repressed gay undertones?
I say yes

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every male does. Women only like chocolate and women. We like men and get used like brainwashed slaves to directly fuck females. Aka the devil's sloppy seconds. Use a surrogacy or artificial wombs or eggs. And Truvada :)

Considering the military is full of trannys and faggots I'd say you are onto something OP

Yes

It is pretty gay for a man to have a bunch of guy friends. Men should hang out with women

Greeting schizo leaf!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA feed me estrogen goyim

Greetings mr dissonance

Go away femanon.

No

Fuck off fag. Not only that but a mentally ill fag(even tho fags are wrong in the head by default.)

How is it not gay to have a bunch of guy friends? Like Sam and Frodo, obviously gay

>has none so doesn't know
Hey guys. What is the price of the common and disgusting vagina these days? Why you still here crying to me, rabbis? You know rabbis have the most mental illnesses and these are only spiritual probelms. Run your religion through the male God. Or the male Christ. But not this woman shit you all do

Men can be legit straight but i think all women are into other women

That woman is a pedo
Men are defiled by women. Period. You are worse than effeminate gays when you write off your boys for a bunch of whores. You need to be 18 to post here

No. It's accepting open practice of sodomy in our society that leads to the phenomenon of you thinking this. Yet another way that faggotry harms society and tears down social structures.

socialmatter.net/2016/05/17/homosexuals-signalling-hazard-traditional-societies/

No you retard. I may like pasta but I don't want to fuck my pasta. I may like toast but I ain't gonna fuck it. If you are incapable of understanding the difference between friends and romance you are fucking stupid.

Grab em. Start focusing on serpent seed. A clammosexual act. The 144,000. And september 23 threads

Literally moloch worship bullshit.

Some people eat genitals. You are a toast o sexual. You are what you eat anyways. A vag.

> Gonna hang out with the boys, roughhouse and maybe hug a little
Having male friends is gay

>serpent
Fuck off Satan you have no power here.

Your ribbiting bottom bitch? Your lies that I am the molech skank? This is what happens when you don't understand the David and Jonathan story. The whole Bible. Who reads the original languages? Get some guy to do my work for me

do kikes and degenerates try to sexualize every single thing they possibly can?
i say yes

I didnt deny that also you are just applying broad stroke anecdotes to everybody. Nobody cares cindy go scissor your shoe shopping mates
>tells about his father
>tell me to fuck off by repeating what I said and doing nothing by trying to spin it on me

All deaths and all sins came from vaginas. Gone. Debate amongst your loser selves who yap about this 27 times in half hour periods

Go away leaf. You're way too deep into this meme shit. Go outside, talk to girls.

> sexualize
It gay for a bunch of guys to hang out and drink. Its gay and thete is no need to.sexualize something that is obviously gay

you know, everyone uses the signaling argument in a naive way but no one ever seems to realize that a third party can easily accuse you of being gay even if you're not

like, if your society is so fragile that simply KNOWING THAT SOMETHING EXISTS is enough to fuck it, maybe your society needs to stay in its bubble-boy outfit and develop a fucking immune system

Because men have always been segregated by social interaction till (((female liberation))) keep your jew psyop:
>"dont wanna be seen as gay for cracking a cold one with your boys, gotta polute it with mindless dumb women babble bullshit".

I am sorry yoi cant see how gay it is to hang out and drink with a guy.

Surely they could of given him a better looking leather jacket

>women like women
virgin detected

dont forget the church and football teams

Nice bait or actually being this much of a jewish bluepilled puppet.

K Y S
Y
S

> Repressed gay detected
Sorry man but guys habging out and being friends seem gay. Why hang out if you arent going to fuck?

Any time males are on the same side of the planet with each other its on the verge of the most extreme homosexual orgy sex possible. No one is or ever was really heterosexual.
t. kike subverter.

Dissolving the comradery and bonds between men, brothers and fathers further destroys masculine archetypal traits.

Let women raise a generation of boys and what you do expect to get? Men? Fuck off.

No. Why do some people sexualize everything? Not everything is about sex.

/thread

Id bet 100$ Pence was a raging faggot in his youth. He buried it by becoming a Christcuck wanting to zap gays.

Agreed, people who hate gays are always gay and angry. 100% pence is a cloet gay

No. Fuck off fag.

This post cant be serious

When I was little I had two best friends, and we'd all act like retarded faggots all the time when we grew up..
Its not repressed gay undertones, its just joking around and having fun. You would know if you had real friends.
Also this

yeah, I mean me and my best friend refer to each other as swolmates.

Haven't fucked yet though, doubtful it will ever happen. :/

Only in the military
or in prison

That seems like a really terrible way of looking at things.

If you are straight why be aroubd men? Makes no sense unless you are reoressed.
Like the guys in the old days who hugged each other. They were secretly gay. I would never hug a man

Working out with guys is very very gay

Yeah bro i totally believe you made complete sense to me im going to go tell all my guy friends to go away because i dont want to be gay lol. Thanks 4 showing me the lite

its not ghey unless they touch benises like that pro football player and his cousin OP

I am not saying you have to turn thwm off. If you are attracted why not be open? Maybe you jave your eye on a guy friend and now is the time to come out..

No i must eliminate all the males now cuz i dont want to become the gay. Its like you said bcuz if i am around men i am gay. So male musy be eliminated. At last i truly c

Kusy get a gf and dont hang around men.
Spend all your time with women.

Men are truly blessed. You should be satisfied that there are still some men that even give you the time of day. Not gonna happen anymore, what with the sexbots and artificial wombs we have coming. It's over for you BITCH