How can we take down this Muslim Pig's "news" network?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy0frTtxS8
youtu.be/yvkRXi00p8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By not giving them the attention they crave

>Muslim pig
We don't eat filthy pigs. Stop comparing us to these unclean beasts

He denied armenian genocide so we can use that

send in Sup Forumss army

>I'm 15 and can't handle different opinions

Expose all the Saudi money he's been getting.

They already took themselves down, if it wasn't for trolls they would hardly get any views. They are irrelevant.

Shoot them a fake story.
They'll cover it, they're terrible at research anyway so what the fuck would they know?

Not sure why but sometimes if they're live it shows up in my youtube suggestions. I like to go into the comments and say "isn't this the guy who assaulted alex jones live on his show?" triggers his followers every time

Isn't it qatar $$$? Correct me if I'm wrong. For all we know he could be flying to the middle east sucking off sheiks for good boy points.

Actually he is sucking off Putin.TYT is so obviously a Russian psyop that it hurts. Check the facts revealed in this thread

THEY'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!!

Someone in commiefornia needs to straight up ask him if the Armenian genocide happened, then when he denies it or declines to comment, send the video to Armenians in commiefornia and then to the Armenian government so they can see that these "influential Americans" are denying their genocide so they can issue statements of condemnation, then we all pile onto them. Esp on that traitor whore Ana.

WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME!

Young Turds are sinking themselves. Cenks shit eating Muslim head looks like it's gonna explode most days, wouldnt be suprised if he suicide bombs himself in the name of Allah at some point

Wait... why can't we just dislike all their vids until they don't show up in the suggestions? After all, thet is what the BHD army did to Top10 Archive a few months ago.(google it) After the incident their views went WAY down and the channel stagnated.

Convince them that everything is Nazism

the saudi shill vs israeli shill

They already think that good sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy0frTtxS8

He says it did happen now.

youtu.be/yvkRXi00p8c

just red pill all the people you can

Investigate who they meet, all their connections, where there donations are coming from, absoloutely everything. Need a fucking team of detetective connecting the dots on these globalists and finding their true agenda and end game.

That's what people did with clinton and it worked. Could work here too.