youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Petrich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Mongol_alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=2cWZo5iSUxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, tryna take out the based countries

This made me vote for Marine.
Was a macronist before that

I predict his rating will be around 15% in a month after being elected.

What, why? Is it because of the immigration issue? I thought the EU was supposed to prevent conflict like this, is it going to do anything about this?

EU is just too funny to watch over.

>Stirring up shit with Poland to start a WW3
BASED MACARONI

The EU prevents conflict as long as you do everything they say.

>WHEN RUSSIA SAYS EUROPE IS FUNNY
SAD.

This looks like a massive throw.... Le Pen is going to win in a landslide.

France has the stupidest electorate ever

So where did the meme of the EU preventing conflict start?

What a faggot
Has merkel even made any threats of action against them?

Come on macron, France rarely showers, don't take away their toilet facilities as well.

Can you hack french elections, Ivan?

>Hungary
>Based
Putting up a big fence to keep invaders out is what Europeans should have done back when the Huns were invading, pillaging, murdering and raping the original white people who lived there.

It's a little late to try and keep the H*N out now

What the fuck is wrong with Europe. The idea that some other country is going to "punish" my country, which belongs to the same political union, in order to achieve political results for their own people, is fucking infuriating and unacceptable.

Good God. How the fuck did this happen? How did you all accept that other countries' elites were going to dictate to you the terms of your existence in your own homelands?

Jesus that almost makes me want to cry. What the fuck. That is genuinely evil.

>Non-EU elected officials get to dictate EU policy

>"he wanted to take the lead in defending the bloc’s democratic values."
>force sanctions on 2 members
>democratic values

EU should split into eastern EU and islamic EU.
Eastern EU builds a wall around it self and becomes a super powered union while the rest of the world turns islamic and suicide bombs themselves
the end.

Thanks.

>This bothers Poland.

Oh, because France has always been helpful to us and has never screwed us over right?

>mfw I will see the dissolvement of the EU in my lifetime.

Base Brits, thank you.

Macron is globalist scum.

The European war will be Germany vs east Europe and Britain. Frances side depends on who wins.
Several EU countries won't listen and stay neutral or fight against Germany.

No one cares tbqh. If EU will try to start shit with us we will simply veto them or leave. People are already talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw

The EU claims to be about bringing Europe together. Their attitude toward the former Soviet Republics and Russia is a blatant contradiction to this.

EU =/= Europe

desu there is still a strong anti-French sentiment in the whole of CzechoSlovakia. Ppl still dont like them that much for the whole Munich dictate thing in 1938. If they try anything on us the response can be unpredictable. Could cause a lot of tensions in the EU.

Why would macron just give up? He still technically has an advantage and is technically still winning. His ((masters)) would be very disappointed if he failed

You know all that "culture" and "history" Europeans love to go on about to us Americans? This is it.

2,000+ years of inbred-despot leaders sending young men and farmers to die because "X is mine now because of Y". Europeans love to murder each other (why do you think they're so good at games like Counter-Strike?) over the most petty fucking reasons imaginable.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Petrich
This is why the jews want to breed out Europeans; pointless murder and destruction is sadly a part of their inbred DNA

>Hungarians
>Huns
Wew lad.

>NEW CONFLICT SOON IN THE EU?
I suddenly want Macron to win now... just a little

>HUNgary

>French sanctions
Guess they won't be getting all these muslim savages, isn't that a good thing?

>How did you all accept that other countries' elites were going to dictate to you the terms of your existence in your own homelands?
It slowly became like that over time and nobody was aware of it happening, a lot of them a still ignorant

That's how you cook a frog

Why? For now Poland holds pretty well, one more whining EU-politician wont change shit.

Still, your' president's desperation to find Moscow's Hand in that tragedy is even more funny.

This is where "stability" comes into feature, leld.

The question is: why Poles are xenophobic?

>who were the magyar?
>were they not a mongol-uralic people who originated from east of the Volga?
>did the magyar, led by Attila, not cut a swath of destruction through Eastern Europe?
>did they not settle in the area of land that we know as Hungary?
>are the Hungarian people not called Magyar in their language?
>is the magyar language not a non-european language?
>did they not get further Mongol'd by Genghis Khan when he invaded in the 13th century?

I mean, I knew you Pollacks were dumb, but I never realized you were THIS dumb.

The same reason Japan is aswell.

Then hack minds of our president and ministers and let us become friends.

The question is why wouldnt they be xenophobic after seeing the state of the western countries?

Remove baguette.

The writing is on the wall, Europe is headed for another great war.

I'll bet good money the US will join the EU side of the conflict too.

Sad, but it's the most likely outcome.

Individuality/Nationalism is fucked in Europe. Welcome to slavery.

stop hiding behind that proxy, gypsy.

SOON

War? What war? There won't be any war due to refugees, since many western countries are bleeding for them. Imagine what would happen if there is war other than sanctions they can't do anything else.

Why that teacher fucker doesn't want to punish Czechia for being based too? He is a moron.

Well to be fair they are chinkish huns.

The US has a long and storied history of picking the wrong side in international conflicts. This next war won't be any different.

>magyar, led by Attila
you mean Árpád
>did the magyar, led by Attila, not cut a swath of destruction through Eastern Europe?
no, not really, it was mainly Western Europe and the Byzantine
>did they not get further Mongol'd by Genghis Khan when he invaded in the 13th century?
it's the opposite, they killed off the people who were replaced with Europeans

> Then hack minds of our president and ministers and let us become friends.

But if not them - you might end as another "rapefugees wilkommen" shithole. So I guess this is price to pay.

Despite this our enmity doesnt have any room to turn into something hot. Poland is in NATO and bros with USA, Kaliningrad is well armed and generally not inviting for a invasion, so both sides keep each other checked and, basically, have other things to do.

So its not that bad, throwing shit at each other in articles in newspapers is harmless.

Europe is already in a war against Arabs, they just don't realize it.

Because we actually took some sandniggers into haviřov. kokote

>Their attitude toward the former Soviet Republics and Russia is a blatant contradiction to this.
Their attitude to the Meds and us is just the same. Really the EU is just "do what Germany, France and the Benelux by which I mean Germany, say".

Not war
Just simple crusade against barbarians

frenc fagots fak yu

Holly shit I'm sorry for that.

This is true. Since German reunification, the EU has been solely run by Germany.

Hungary is not based any longer. We got cucked and we will accept refugees.

Yeah :/

Poland will accept hungarian refugees :^)

Multicultural enriched. I'm sorry for your country.

>The writing is on the wall, Europe is headed for another great war.

I wonder who could be behind it...

France: We'll continue to import and export nothing

V4: ok

I like how the only thing you can do is claim that I am a gypsy and not, you know, that what I said is incorrect ... because I guess it's not? Also, how does a lowlife gyppo without access to an indoor toilet end up with a computer, an internet connection and a good comprehension of English?

Try again.

>you mean Árpád
So there's TWO times that Huns made life infinitely worse for everybody. Actually three times now when you include George Soros.
Behind every hardship there is a Hun.
>no, not really, it was mainly Western Europe and the Byzantine
But he still brought death and destruction to people just because it was something to do besides jerking off and killing people for no reason is just the Hunnic way.
>it's the opposite, they killed off the people who were replaced with Europeans
Wait, who killed who - who was replaced with Europeans?

What am I looking at here?
Also, don't forget that the Magyar have had many centuries of breeding (i.e. raping) of the white people originally from the land to acquire some European features and blend in.

When I say that you guys suck, you call me a gypsy ... and then proceed to say that you guys suck.
Who's gypping who?

Sure Poland here ya go!

What? what do mean they're Muslim refugees? They're from Hungary, we're all European here

REVERSE WW2 HERE WE COME

wtf i love Macron now

Kurwas should be humiliated and partitioned

Do not reply to this Romanian diaspora

t. mongol

And proud

franco-mongol alliance when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Mongol_alliance

Nobody gonna stop us hahaHAHAHAHA

If that was anything more than a meme the world would be a much better place.

>fucking proud cause he has indoor toilet,computer and internet

my fucking sides!

End this shared toilette, this nigger container, arab dumpster, end EU NOW!

We join you in defeating the Shia infidels of Germany, Inshallah shall victory be laid.

>He said he wants to promote the EU's democratic values
>EU
>Democratic

The french people has nothing against poland or hungary, only (((them))) are for this shit

Can't we declare war on France and enrich them with slav dick? Raping muslims would suck, but someone has to do it.

Why is Poland even a topic in French election?
Its like they have nothing more to blame so they choosed easy target.

Sorry friendo, but I'm not a Romanian, nor has anyone down my family tree been Romanian.
You wanna try again? Or are you just gonna go with the "You're X", "No I'm not X", "HA! ONLY AN X WOULD SAY THAT, CHECKMATE Y!" fallacy like a true Romanian-tier subhuman?

>fucking proud cause he has indoor toilet,computer and internet
What are you talking about? I'm simply asking how a inbred gypsy could lack an indoor toilet and still have a computer, internet connection - and apparently know how to use a proxy that works on Sup Forums while having an African-tier intellect. Do you want to maybe re-read what I wrote?

Look, I know you're all desperate to pass off anyone calling you out on your history as Romanian/Gypsy, but honestly it just comes off as really stupid. Or is this just the Hungarian standard to deflect from your past?

Oh, and I forgot about a 4th time you ruined everyone's lives.
>Arpad
>Attila
>>>Austria-HUNGARY
>Soros
What else am I missing?

>Why is Poland even a topic in French election?
a globalist puppet is being a globalist puppet

Because the woman he's going with wants a Frexit, and therefore he's trying to rally support by being as pro-EU as possible
Poland defies the mighty krauts? Gets fucked by the eternal baguette

Guys shouldn't we be planning some massive trigger event in Canada to distract people from voting in the French election that day?

Pls do it. We deserve it.

Honestly putting on sanctions, on Poland and Hungary will simply destroy EU even more. We need reformer of EU like LePen. Frexit is not going to happen but Marine LePen Should win.

1) you took some refugees (even though they immediately went to Germany)
2) your government doesn't turn your country into a NatSoc country

Lets say that we have MASSIVE purging from commies out of army, Constitutional Tribunal and soon - court system.
All those commies are of course pro-EU, pro-((human-rights)), and so on. They are mostly jews with fake last names.

This gave me a good kek, thanks Svenbro, you are all right after all

Sad thing is that to 99% she won't.
This teacher fucking, granny loving, mudslime importing, son of a whore Macron wil give new meaning to the german-french superstate.
I just hope that the southerners and easterners somehow stay strong and don't give intothse criminals.
I don't want even more of this continent further financially desolated, genderfied, niggerfied and islamified.

That will be good for unity of EU, seems like better than ever for Euroskeptics. Whoever wins the election, EU loses.

Just lol at cucked countries threatening us. I support that jewish plan of destroying german people by mixing them with other races lol.

The EU will collapse like the soviet union.

It's called the Czech Republic.

Jeez man, calm the fuck down. You try to shitpost ITT but can't you just realize that noone takes your chimping seriously. You attack us with sooo fucking ridiculous things that nobody will pick the gauntlet up, just make fun of you. And its not evasion of the harsh truth from us (like want to look like it), its just your debates are so fucking absurd and hateful for no reason that nobody will argue you.

I think its the last serious answer you will get ITT, so you can continue this biased false-history hate posting or let people discuss the main subject of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cWZo5iSUxA
they dont like our new soros tv ad probably :(

Czechs are trying change that, they don't two word name. I'll doubt they will succeed it as Czech Republic has been around long enough for name to stick. Bit like with Myanmar and Burma.

thats our idea in EU we want to make leave useless and toxic members