Why does Sup Forums support race mixing with minority women? Why is race mixing alright when a white guy does it?

Why does Sup Forums support race mixing with minority women? Why is race mixing alright when a white guy does it?
Why the hypocrisy, why the double standards?

What is wrong with you autistic freaks?

IGNORE KIKE RACE-MIXING PROPAGANDA

>IGNORE KIKE RACE-MIXING PROPAGANDA

But did you actually read my thread? I'm asking Sup Forums why they support race mixing if the white male does it. Sup Forums is a board full of hypocritical degenerates.

racemixing produces objectively better offspring then samerace . has been proven empirically in countless studies and also guarantees no recessive genes which appear alot when the parents are of the same ethnicity.

there is no excuse not to mix races.

Lol

why ? what if they have a point and its actually better ?

nice try kike

>Why is race mixing alright when a white guy does it?
It's not. Kill yourself.

lol they got the kid to say "I HATE KIKEZ" that shit was gold

Spreading your semen into subhumans decreases the chance of her to breed with another subhuman

Staying with her makes you a cuck though

>Why does Sup Forums support race mixing with minority women?
We don't.
>Why is race mixing alright when a white guy does it?
It's not.

If a white guy were to knock up a black woman and give her kids better genes and she would have been a single mother raising full black kids it's not a problem as long as the white father doesn't raise the kid and still has a white family.

Yes you do support it. The 'bleached' meme and daily threads about it is what I base this on.

ok fine , i want whites to racemix because the kids will have less of the white identity\culture which will weaken their society.

Sup Forums does almost as much to destroy the white race as you do. But you still do the most. Congrats, Schlomo.

UNDENIABLE PROOF THE JIDF SHILL FOR JEWS ON /POL!/:

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

The day is surely coming, Kike.

LEAF

what happened there?

Shut the fuck up you retard.

east leaf, or B.C same shit different hole

>Obviously black but looks like mom
That's bretty good, normally they don't even look like the mom or dad.

wait .. why are you mad ?
didnt you want me to say i wanna destroy whites ?

It doesn't, I'm tired of this shitty meme. It suddenly popped into existence today. I think you were the same leaf that was advertising race-mixing to me in another thread since literally zero other people were talking about it

MISCEGENATION IS AN ABOMINATION

FPBP

Put your shekels down and fuck a palestine woman kike

Sup Forums never has supported miscegenation, by the way

What?

>Sup Forums is one person

Top kek. The holocaust is a lie.

UNDENIABLE PROOF THE JIDF SHILL FOR JEWS ON /POL!/:

I am not the same Canadian. I have seen pro race mixing threads on here for over a year. There is almost no opposition in those threads.

Go look up the 'bleached' meme in the catalog. You people all live in an alternate fantasy world. Stop hiding from reality and accept that your board is compromised.

we dont care dude, Sup Forums loves jews
we literally supported and memed an american president into office because of his pro-israel views

Day of the Rope!

Miscegenation is cancer

Because abo pussy feels like electric velvet, it's well worth a try

Kek

>flag

My girlfriend is Mexican and I splatter my white boy loads all over the inside of her tight spicy pussy. We are perfect compliments to personality of the other so idgaf about race baiting garbage. Mexicans hate niggers as much as whites do, so if they're legal they're fine in my book.

White women are diseased ridden gold digging entitled cunts with penis envy. No wonder only a nigger would go for them.

This board is so delusional that you just made this post in my thread, and more people are going to reply saying "WELL NOBODY ON Sup Forums SUPPORTS RACE MIXING HURR DURRR I NEVER SEE DAT".

Yes, Sup Forums supports race mixing. That is why nobody takes this board seriously when you go off about "saving the white race!". This board is full of autistic weirdos and effeminate race mixers. It's an echo chamber full of snarky little pricks that get to be as degenerate as they want with impunity. Sup Forums is a perfect board to advance the leftist (read: jewish) agenda.