Why are Mexicans so damn lazy?

Why are Mexicans so damn lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitio_de_Cartagena_de_Indias_(1741)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the state of California pays to take care of their kids.

>Why are Mexicans so damn comfy?

fix'd

I want that fuckers hat, that's hot

Linear time perception (us) vs Multi-Active time perception (taco nigs)

I guess they're not that lazy if they keep taking our jerbs

because Americans put up with that shit.

Mañaña...

too comfy right now...

Amerishits should be genocided

this
i always thought that eveyrthing boils down to how we perceive time

meanwhile IRL

Shut the fuck up you lazy taco nigger. Build wall faggot.

Operación tómalo con calma!

1. Outlive the dying white race
2. Take their shit once they go gay

BUILD

edgy

Most Mexicans are willing to work. It's the niggers that are the lazy bunch.

that mans name is Raul Gutierrez

you're lying, we are one of the most overworked nations in the world and yet we are somewhow happy

nigger-tier genes

lazy? you cant even make your own lawn, lazy amerinigger.

THE

stupid mongoloid, we are white.

el americANUS

Its not that we whites are lazy we just like letting you mexicans work all the shit jobs.

Muro

We're not, in fact we're one of the hardest working people in the world. If I take anecdotal evidence from my peers, private sector is very likely to make you work afterhours without pay because our people are very inclined to feel responsible or with a moral obligation to finish shit. So private sector workers and blue collar workers are more likely to get exploited because of the general Mexican popular ethos.

stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS

shut the fuck up you inbred mestizo sack of shit, and finish my yard work

Mexicans are everywhere...

>Land Mexicans
>Sea Mexicans

Next will be Space Mexicans

Pic related.

you shut the fuck up manlet dog eater and goat fucker hahahhahaahha

Mexico is European and superior. stay mad ugly gook.

yeah we are bombing the middle east and harrasing countries with our carriers.

I'm an illegal and already knocked up a gringa how's is feel burgers you're too busy being autistic to pay attention to your women

hours worked =/= productivity
Look at Germany, their hours worked are even lower than the US

You have the best food, no surprise.

Al menos tenemos un navy mr cupacabra.

If America didn't exist, your joke of a nation would lose its only income of smuggling drugs into other countries.

>
>you shut the fuck up manlet dog eater and goat fucker hahahhahaahha
>Mexico is European and superior. stay mad ugly gook.
>European

We're not getting nowhere if we keep following Caucasian ethnocentrism. We do have mesoamerican and Spanish heritage, but we're neither. By the way our culture has evolved in any case we're more mesoamerican and we should seek identity in our mesoamerican roots rather. Say, like the "cosmic race" Vasconcelos sought. The trying hard to be white is just pointless for us and probably to make us divided.

>somos chingones lo que somos verdaderamente nosotros mismos

We don't need one when the US will protect us at all costs with theirs

You can have the shallow gringas. We know las mujers prefer white men.

What is New Spain?

>lives in kowloon
>eats dogs and rats
>brags about yards
>calls someone a mestizo being a slave chink
>has the tiniest dicks in the known world
Man shut the fuck up.

Nosotros también y se remonta desde la Armada Española, que eramos mejor que vosotros.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitio_de_Cartagena_de_Indias_(1741)

Mexico tuvo primero una navy antes que ustedes jajajajajajja

All that work and yet Mexico is one of the biggest shit holes on the planet. It's almost like hours worked has nothing to do with being productive.

And who's gonna procreate more?

Spanish Aramada? Surely you're kidding.

Give me a thick Latina or Hispanic and I'll show you.

Vasconcelos was a shitty commie. Mexico is mostly European, fuck SEP and Vasconcelos.

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[82] 60%,[83] 64%,[84] and 78%.[77]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

.........go outside and get one yourself

I would be far better

I don't understand where this stereotype came from. They're actually very hard workers, it seems to be one of the admirable things about them. It's just that they come here illegally and undercut actual citizens. Niggers are the lazy ones.

Already have.

Saying "thick" Latina or Hispanic is somewhat redundant don't you think?

Damn Are Mexicans really that bad?
or just Sup Forumsfags shilling?

dumb chink chang chung chuang

Fucks sake, Cucky. It's a meme... a shitpost. A joke. Don't ruin the bantz by going full reddit on us.

look at how upset they get when you make fun of them. nigger-tier behavior

The illegal ones suck because they're poor and poor people are inherently dumb.

Come up with some new material then

literal illegal aliens

This

I love waking up every morning knowing I'm taking a honkys money and not even paying taxes.....and a white kid on the way....feels good compa

fucking subhuman chink go back to eat that human bbq brain.

What does this mean?

Que?

Probably tired after picking food and cleaning up after fat white people.

I just pointed out your virtues and told you to shut the fuck up.

yes, they are super lazy. this hard work bullshit is propaganda. of course there are some hard workers, that's no surprise. many are just lazy welfare collectors or use the bare minimum amount of effort when doing something

If you are so happy then why do so many of you come here and burst into tears at the thought of having to go back?

>1380
mfw

Calm down eat a dog

How fat is she?

ahahahahahaha... Never knew all it took was a slanteye to call a shitskin a shitskin, man look at these these fucking tacos get uppity. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have figured out how to troll a beaner to their soul.

>"Sup Forums has turned to shit. I wonder why?"
>Defends poor quality shit posting

No. Some are grossly fat and some are stick thin. Thick is the perfect middle ground. As a gringo I've always ever dated latinas and one Hispanic.

It feels like you have to go back.

Hey can I get a discount on that knockoff D.Va toy Ping?

>more than 50% of americans on welfare are whites

Damn spics they are lazy

Too lazy to do it yourself. You probably need a house cleaner too.

You'll never be white paco

t. triggered taco

The shitskin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shitskin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

lol the burger flag

says the guy that's in front of his screen 24/7

Because all the hard workers are employed by the cartel or police (who also work for the cartel).

Or they're in the US, working illegally. Feels like very few are here legally and actually working. I don't blame the hard legal workers, I blame the illegals for creating a negative illusion and the liberals that enable them.

Not every post has to be philosophical in nature. Sometimes you need a good bantz post. Sup Forums has always enjoyed this. How new are you? I'm pretty sure the OP was being tounge in cheek.

Let's us have our fun without your redditors ruining it.

That is one thing I hate about our community here. When I came I knew I was breaking the law and I never protest or shit like that ..... I just try to enjoy my time here until I get deported but to be honest....that won't happen unless I commit a felony which I don't think will ever happen

Vasconcelos was a positivist which is in fact a right wing ideology and you're implying the viruela toll for the Aztecs was total, when in fact there were a lot more civilizations, just because the aztec had a devastating toll means the aztecs were all that was Mexico. For example Mayans weren't even conquered in a full sense and we're only asymilated near our independence insurgency by late XVIII century.

This is Mexico... again... this is Mexico.

Let's hear more about muh "hard workers"

>most hours in the world worked
>lazy

kek

Really fat

Says the guy that refuses to pay for a wall to keep us from buying their amazing cocaine.

>mexican intellectuals
Whites make up more than 50% of the country
That makes them underrepresented you dumb fucking spic

We also comprise of the majority of tax payers, so get fucked

>This is Mexico... again... this is Mexico.

Manila slums

again you? now post india as mexico retared burguer.

>manila
>cherry picking
I guess I can take a picture of Chicago and say that's the US

Spanish are the laziest of europeans, natives are even lazier than them...

>manila slums

Come on dude.

>sees flag
>assumes all 300,000,000 are fat white people.

Pretty sharp argument there

I dont understand this "Mexican immigrants are taking our jobs!" now people are parroting "huurrrr Mexicans are so damn lazy!"
Which is right and why is that mexicans are the best immigrants out there

basically they're shit at planning things or just don't want to

Your dick is 4 inches long

Doesn't count when 1/4 of those hours are on the clock siestas

>Whites make up more than 50% of the country

What part of hours worked =/= productivity do you not understand?

Go to the south west US and look at highways an infrastructure vs the midwest. In the southwest most of the roads are built by crews of mexicans who do shit work and cut corners, while the midwest highways are well maintained and built right the first time. I'm sure a lot of mexicans (among others but most road crews are comprised of a lot of mexicans) sweat their asses off building that but it doesn't mean a fucking thing if they did a shit job and the road has to be repaved again in 3 years.