If you are so smart then why aren't you rich?

If you are so smart then why aren't you rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCceO_D4AlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you're rich, people always want things from you

I don't desire material wealth.

not now but later yes

I don't like giving in to my sociopathy.

There's enough of that in the world already.

I am. It's impossible to be high IQ and also poor.

I'm a fucking idiot and i have no aims in life

I'm not a jew.

Because being smart isn't the only thing you need to become rich. More than anything in this world you need discipline and the willingness to sacrifice almost everything (food, sleep, health, sanity, and etc.) to get what you want (success).

Because I'm a rural and suburban retard.

Wealth only affects happiness if you make below $70k. I make three times that. I don't drive a $100k car, but I spend exactly zero percent of my time worrying about money.

It's mostly that starting from 0 (or essentially 0) is extremely difficult. Assuming I can ever get the ball rolling, becoming at least moderately wealthy should be pretty possible.

But it's also that it requires a bit of luck which I haven't had and I also slack off and post on Sup Forums more than I should.

I am rich but only because I happened to be born into a rich family at random, but thankfully rich people usually have good genes so I'm also smart

There are different forms of intelligence, furthermore luck, circumstance and education all are factors in this equation. For some wealth is not equal to fulfilment.

I'm making more money than most of my friends (though not a ton for my field). $50k a year as a web developer.

Graduated last year from uni. Seems like I'm looking at about 60k average in my area. Leaving my job soon for this reason.

I dunno dude, maybe in life in general I'm not super rich (yet, I will be) but I'm doing great relative to my friends, most of whom didn't finish college and had drug and or alcohol problems.

Infinite money doesn't mean infinite happiness.

Who says otherwise you homeless nigger?

material wealth is for stupid people

I believe getting rich is overwhelmingly down to luck.

Because rich doesn't mean shit. All that matters is enough.

This

>not wearing hijab

Absolutely haram

Nah, it's down to how much you're willing to screw people over.

I am not claiming to be smart.
Success is determined by intelligence, yes, but not primarily, the most important factor for success is orderliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCceO_D4AlY

There is assuredly luck involved, yes. I mean, listen to any successful person's tale of how they got there, and there are inevitably several instances where they were "in the right place at the right time" and that if they hadn't been in that place at that time they would never be where they are today.

That being said, you need to "create your own luck" as they say, which essentially means you need to put yourself out there and open yourself up to getting lucky. "Luck" isn't going to fall into your lap while you're sitting on your ass doing nothing.

People get ruined by having too much money. All I wanted was enough to get by.

This mostly, working hard and working smart just increase the probability of getting lucky.

Because I'm not smart, I'm just marginally more inquisitive than the rest of the retards.

Being low iq but inquisitive is the worst fate a man can have. You're not fulfilled by hedonism or other trivial pursuits that seem to abate the retards, yet you lack the cognitive capabilities to do anything to improve your status in life.

You are fucked, basically.

What's you're political position?

I meant conscientiousness, not orderliness.
As I had said...

This is what the communists believe, yeah.

>If you are so smart then why aren't you rich?
I'm demoralized.

You don't get rich without using people.

You can be comfortably wealthy, but you will never cross that line without stepping on others.

If you're just average, then it's unlikely you get rich.

lazy af

This. The world is full of unhappy people who are all too eager to tell you what you should do with your life. Listening to them would be madness

This is Liberal talk.

"If you succeed at life you must have victimized someone."

Maybe you went through school and just happened to find a decent job.

Maybe you started a business and sales took off.

Paying people an agreed amount for their service does not constitute as stepping on people to move up.

Because 75% of my disposable income is going into food, medical supplies, guns, and four bunkers on my property for when shit hits the fan. What good ever comes from hoarding wealth? What do you really get? Bragging rights? I prefer to put the money I earn back into the economy and prepare for the shitstorm that's right around the corner. After all is said and done, I will crawl from one of my bunkers with a rifle in hand and a face so smug that no frog ever posted will be able to match it. I will then travel to the nearest city to go nigger hunting.

White nationalist.

Getting rich is a boring pursuit.

>If you are so smart then why aren't you rich?

because of systematic oppression of the white straight man. it's literally impossible for my kind to find a job even though I have an IQ of 135.

We're talking about rich, leaf.

Not simply comfortable.

If OP uses specific phrasing, I will respond to specific phrasing.

Well, if you think employing people is using them then there's nothing else to talk about

If you're talking about using people in other ways aka backstabbing them/etc then sure it's true people do that in the pursuit of wealth but I don't think you can say it's actually required to get there.

I am the richest person on planet because I don't desire anything.

because i have morals. And i don't understand people and how to motivate them.so other people get rich off my genius.

I agree you can't succeed if you don't try.

But I also think there's overwhelimg survivorship bias when pondering success stories.

Being smart usually gives you better chances and all successful people have definitely worked very hard. But the degree of their success isn't reflective of their efforts but rather consecutive instances of getting lucky.

The world doesn't owe you shit mate. It's very telling that you didn't say "it's literally impossible for my kind to find a job even though I'm an extremely hard worker."

I sympathize greatly with the fact that whites are the only people you're allowed to be openly hostile to, but get a fucking grip.

I don't know if I could handle the stress of having that much money and influence.

>If you're talking about using people in other ways aka backstabbing them/etc then sure it's true people do that in the pursuit of wealth but I don't think you can say it's actually required to get there.

Yes, I'm not referring to the tired "working is like slavery gusy" talking point.

Not a Jew.

I'm sure you are smart user, you just lack the dedication / methods

I don't want to be rich. Fuck it, I just want to sail a small yacht around the world and be free. Then get a self sufficient little lifestyle block. That still makes me richer than most of the world though. Rock up on poor islands in a yacht and you are a rich man, even if you have 100 dollars left to your name

Have holdings in ETH, ETC, BTC, MILO, PIVX. Been day trading most of them. Initial investment was $900 3 months ago and I could sell all of it now for $4000. Going to keep investing/trading until I can live off of it. Should be in the next couple of years at this rate.

because money buys you happiness, right?

>spend decades working ass off to become rich
>not many friends besides other rich assholes since you fucked over your poor friends to get to this stage
>can buy big house
>house big af with nobody to share with
>find a gold digger to make things less lonely
>realise nobody wants you for who you are but because you have money
>everything is too easy in life
>start doing dumber shit to get a sense of excitement
>cheat on your gold digger wife and have some more kids with another gold digger
>get fucking depressed and blow your miserable brains out whilst sitting in an overpriced car

Thanks user but I'd rather start a family in a medium-large sized house with lots of friends, skills and hobbies to indulge myself in whilst I'm stuck in this life.

It does, up to a certain point. Living paycheck to paycheck with little to save in the bank is not a good way to live.

Don't know, I think I primarily lack the confidence.

Yeah, sounds like you self-defeat.

No man, im (not the guy u are replying to btw) a capitalist who has owned his own businesses his entire life.

You mostly get rich by fucking other people. Dont idolize the rich

I'm homeless and posting from a Kindle. If you act like Holden Caufield you can fuck college girls and sleep in their dorms/eat their food. Food is everywhere in the modern world. Sometimes I sleep outside but it isn't so bad. I've literally never been happier. This is the only way that I can feel like a real human bean. When the happening comes, I will be much more prepared than some automaton who has his food brought to him by his secretary every day.

Trying to find a way to California right now so I can be a thorn in ANTIFA's side 24/7. Nobody is too broke to fight communism.

Depends what you do. I scrape by some weeks but that's just when I don't feel like working much. I drive uber and do scome busking with my guitar. Being your own boss is more satisfying than simply making more money imo. But I can make up to a thousand bucks a week sometimes, gross anyway. I'm happier than when I was on a salary. Got about 20 grand invested from my last job

i've worked my way up from working-poor to working class and now almost at middle class

btw i'm bringing my hard earned american dollars to your country sometime around december, can you recommend any good beach cities ?

>homeless antifa undercover

Doin God's work, user.

I'm not rich but I make more than I can reasonably spend

Still want to kill myself every single day though so it doesn't matter regardless

>Still want to kill myself every single day

Laughing feels too good fampai.

Only reason I stay here.

Wait until you get older.
It's remarkable how fast your body deteriorates.

>This is the only way I can feel like a human bean.

Sorry, but that is just too funny.

The things I enjoy aren't that lucrative

Yeah keep telling yourself that lmao

if you end up there and happen to meet some Christians in RVs, join them. They will be homeless essentially as well, and living off the grid mostly. Not working for money but sharing all they own. I'm making my way over there now.

> tfw too intelligent to have a career

140iq
Because I lack motivation and ambition. Also because I have not yet fully recovered from my 10 year opiate habit

148 here
i ask myself that everyday
i guess its a combination of morals and hating most people so that im rather poor than having to deal with them

Turn that inquisitiveness in a direction less dependent on cognitive capabilities and your curse can become your greatest gift

>this
My wife and I make about 150K per annum, live in high tax state (Connecticuk), take 2 vacations year, lease nice car and have nice home and the money just piles up in the brokerage and 401K. How are people poor in this country? Their is no excuse. We work 40 hr weeks, no overtime or anything - life is easy if you're not a retard I guess.

>tfw low IQ with both mental and physical disabilities
>also ugly

I wasn't meant to be alive.

Because I'm not smart.

If you want things you can't have, then you want the wrong things

this guy gets it,

If you are really smart you realize how stupid is the craving of money 24/7 or shoving it upon the faces of other people.

The paşu, he who trives for the most mundane and lowest things, doesn't know better because he is no different than a beast.

Because not all rich people are smart and not all smart people are rich.

>Implying I wont be rich
I have a billion dollar app in the makings
Il post my bugatti in few years

I just haven't invented something that idiots find irresistible yet, such as video games or iphones.

Yeah but your billion dollars won't make Sako real.

>you will never be a mujahideen
>you will never remove Zionist scum and Marxist filth alongside your badass gun toting 9yo loli gf
>you will never retreat to your tent after victory and let her ride your sword of Muhammad (PBUH)
>you will never make her scream "Allahu Akhbar" as you spread her tight, barely pubescent pussy with your quivering rod of Islam

Why even live?

If you want to change things in the world you need power therefore you need money.
If you're not really that romantic and don't care about the world being rich doesn't really add much to life.
It's not worth spending more than half of your life trying to get rich, you don't get to keep it after you die. Living a relaxed, free life is a much better option.

Though if you are a romantic person who wants to make a change in the world, you're probably not that smart if you're not rich.

I'm lazy

Someone post the Shadman of her

Also you need to be an industrial person on top of being rich. It's not easy to push yourself to work every hour of your life.

>a billion dollar app in the makings
you're doomed, can i take out a life insurance policy on you? $2000.00 USD upfront payment

>materialism=>principles

spotted the goy

If you're white then why can't you levitate?

>implying I'm not

rich ≠ smart

But i am lol

\

Working on it

T. 18 year old

>tfw you'll never have a personal army of qt loli ISIS soldiers to protect you from the harsh reality.

>Smartness is the critical factor in getting rich, NOT connections via family and education.
>Smartness is more important than lucky timing
>Smartness makes more money than money itself does, so it doesn't matter if you're born into a poor family