Why are jews so satanic? Why can't they be good?

I think they've been opposed to the Christian morality for so long, they take their opposition to things like 'not lying' or 'not murdering people' to be good on the very basis of the fact those values are propounded by Christians. I'm also thinking they might be children of the devil like it says in the New Testament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j74tIrjRCE&t=4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibroblast
youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are the synagogue of Satan. and their father is the Devil.
Jesus literally said that himself.

Show me the satanic jew redpill user where did jesus say this

I'm starting to think this myself...

Seconded--when does Jesus say this?

>literally provided the basis for 60% of christianity
>they hate christian morality!

christuck "logic"

Never. You're looking at the incoherent ramblings of a moron.

JIDF ARRIVED

>Why are jews so satanic? Why can't they be good?

circumcision at the 8th day. provoke an hypertrophy of the pituiary gland and therefor a total lack of empathy for others human being. This induced trauma literallycreate future psychopaths since they took this knowledge in Egypt 6k years ago. It's why they don't see any problem being a lawyer or using usury.

it's the only think all jews have in common since they are existing. This bloody ritual must cease.

Northrop Grumman is the synagogue of Satan

OY VEY, the goy knows we've pointed out that the claim is retarded! Shut it down!

hitler did nothing wrong. they all need to die. whenever given the chance they work against white interests/people and laugh at our pending demise and glad they caused it. its either they all die or we all die. just that simple.
Real holocaust when?

RRREEEEE DDEEEELLEEEETTTEEE THIIISSSS

Haha KEK - but seriously we can't let the jooos get the second key for the nuclear codes

*looks down*
holy shit. I'm a psychopath.

This is what happens when you let any random idiot have a voice about actual medicine. Which pituitary hormone do you think is being manipulated by the hypertrophy, genius?...

It's in the bible, you should read it.

John 8:44-45

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

I too love out of context quotes of a book written by a guy who never actually met his god. Really fires my neurons...

probably. You must rejoice, our (((masters))) chosed USA to be allowed to share this dark ritual, letting you be their golem for the NWO.

>any random idiot
>jewish doctor Pr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce
pick only one JIDF

youtube.com/watch?v=-j74tIrjRCE&t=4s

Wait, so Jesus's dad is God & God is the Devi?. Jesus died not only for our sins but also his fathers? That devilish beaver

>45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Satan = Saturn.
It's the black square.
Prepare to have your mind blown.

>he felt for the kike on a stick :3

the holy trinity is an ancient egyptian concept (Isis-Osiris-Horus)

The hexagon on Saturn.
6 edges (6 million oy vey).

Yashuah wasn't a jew. He was a Samaritan Nazare. The very word "Jew" didn't even exist before the 14th century.

You are utterly and totally clueless.

they dont have souls.

>Pr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce
An alternative medicine believing doctor who provides no scientific studies to back his claims and instead cites Dr. Jean Gautier as his source despite the latter never making the claims he is.... Brilliant.

>You're gonna point out im retarded so I'm gonna say nu uh before you do!

KEK confirms didn't Cassini just land in the Portal

Oh look the 9/11 Memorials are black cubes (inverse).

I don't think about you at all.

wow didn't know isis was around for ever Like Osiris shoes?

Hmmm I wonder where I've seen this black cube before.

Epic may-may

Never said I had a clue

huh "Cassini"... sounds like black nobility

Hmm, I wonder if theres anymore Jewish creations with black cubes.
Oh that's right.

What!!!! Who designed this! I want answers. Was it da joooos

Good movie

>logical fallacies
>ad hominem
>not an argument

wew, it's almost like there's some sort of global occult group that worships a black cube.

RRREEEEE DELETE THIS THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

The man has no substance to his claims, I stated exactly what he claims is his source but his source never makes the claims he does in his works. If he's going to cite a doctor who cites a different doctor that never actually makes that claim, at least have some evidence for the assertion.

this is getting really spooky. But what makes Saturn so special

hmmm really activates the walnuts

Checked and you're getting into some dangerous territory there friend people oppose and hate the bringers of the Truth. Stay safe. There is a knock at the door.

Look up Saturn Worship.

Strongest of the Black Pills.

Strange, isn't it?

We worship the cube, goyim!

Jesus was BASED

Fibroblasts are a cell lineage that aren't unique to foreskins, lol. There are easier and more efficient methods of collecting them than a conspiracy to collect your weeny skin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibroblast

It's masonic symbolism that represents the intellect. The gift of lucifer was intellect. the spark, the eternal flame. With that intellect, according to masons, we will be able to overcome nature itself - which they view as an evil creation made by the Demiurg, God.

Nature doesn't produce perfect squares, only intellect does. This is why you see graduates also wear the square on their heads - it is intellect refined.

The great work of the Mason is to shape the rough stone into a cube. Its one of the stepping stones towards apotheosis.

It's all a lie tho. What they all seem to forget is that mankind experienced a fall. But thats another story.

cant wait to take my pound of flesh back... with interest, of course. its only fair

>Yashuah wasn't a jew. He was a Samaritan Nazare. The very word "Jew" didn't even exist before the 14th century.
>You are utterly and totally clueless.

I think you meant "Son of God," pal.

they're a race of psychopaths
look it up

DELET THIS

Yes it is, I've never really been intrigued by "conspiracies" like these but this... this is different.

Are there even any good guys left?

>Yashuah wasn't a jew. He was a Samaritan Nazare

Nope he was the son of roman/german mercenary Pantera, whose grave is in Germany.
He was literally the first Hitler, who kicked money lender butts.

They disobeyed the message of Christ even though he clearly fulfilled all the prophecies, so God condemned them to eternal suffering

You could definitely say so, from a certain point of view.

Well obviously the devil is more efficient than god at granting people power, strange.

Fuck christianity and fuck Jews.

He sure fucked up the jewish money changers and merchants at the temple.

--to do evil? Heh. sure, kid.

According to medieval jewish writings and the talmud. Nice try tho.

Canninite...

Ba'al...

Cannibal?

He literally fails the first criteria for the Jewish Messiah. The Jewish messiah needs to be a descendant of David. If Jesus was of virgin birth he has no father and hence no lineage to inherent...

revelations 3:9 as another example.

Maternal line.

if they are so powerful why is this information exposed? i wonder... do they feel in charge?

Wonder why you get hair on your dick? It's because your fucking scrotum skin has to grow up your dick to compensate for what was removed.

>I asked my dad why he had me circumcised, his response was essentially "Hygiene lol"

just fuck my shit right up senpai.

Ahhh what a shocker.

Nothing to see here Goyim, move along.

False. The first fucking chapter of the NT Matthew goes over this. Mary was His Mother and Joseph was her husband. Simple.

Read the Book of Kings.

There has always been a battle for possession of the Jewish soul.

There are good Jews and there are bad Jews.

There are Jews who fell into the worship of molech, only to be damned, and there are those who destroyed the religion of molech, killed his priests and tore down his temples.

We need to work with the good Jews against the bad. The bad Jews are the greatest enemy of the Jewish people.

>According to medieval jewish writings and the talmud. Nice try tho.

>jews killed Jesus
>jews try to destroy germany

Cohencidence?

In short, the synagogue of Satan was a group of unbelieving Jews who were persecuting Christians. These groups were guilty of slandering the church in Smyrna and opposing the church in Philadelphia in some way.

The majority of the persecution the New Testament church faced came from the Jewish community. Even most of the Roman persecution was an effort to appease the Jewish authorities. This is true of Pilate’s condemnation of Jesus (John 19:1–16) and Paul’s imprisonment by the Roman governors Felix (Acts 24:27) and Festus (Acts 25:16). This pattern held true throughout the Roman world in the first century. As long as Christians were considered a sect of Judaism, they were exempt from the required observance of certain aspects of Roman state religion. However, as Christians were expelled from synagogues and denounced by the Jewish leadership, Rome began to see Christianity as a new religion that did not have these same exemptions. Therefore, Christians outside the protective umbrella of the synagogue were open to Roman persecution.

The synagogue of Satan say they are Jews (the people of God), and they persecute those who believe in Jesus the Messiah (the true people of God). In reality, by rejecting the Jewish Messiah, they have renounced their status as “true” Jews, and that is why Jesus calls them “liars.” This distinction between ethnic Jews and faithful Jews is also seen in Romans 9:6 (“Not all who are descended from Israel are Israel”) and Romans 2:28–29 (“For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter”). By their persecution of the true people of God, these unbelieving Jews had become a synagogue of Satan—a gathering of people who were actually following the devil’s priorities.

Maternal line doesn't transfer lineage to Jews. You get the religion maternally and tribal lineage from the father.

Illegitimate children don't inherent the cucked father's lineage. And even then Joseph was not the descendant of David. It's not that hard to see they wrote that in to address that exact problem so they could try convert more Jews to their new sect.

>They are the synagogue of Satan. and their father is the Devil.
>Jesus literally said that himself.

Better read that in context. He was talking about the corrupt Jewish authority which had completely sold itself out to pagan rome.

oh i know the pain. i know pain well. pain is good , it reminds us that we are still in hell. still fighting.

i wonder if that cube would fit in the hole

>Jesus
>Illegitimate

And Joseph definitely was a descendant of David. What kike counter-proof do you have from the 14th century bullshit slinger?

Well said user.

Dude, these guys are literally rambling about Satan and the devil's curse and Jupiter and a global conspiracy. You really think they have the critical thought to read something in context?

Lol "he for sure was, I promise despite having 0 evidence!" Let's even humor your claim and say he was. Still didn't sire the child and so didn't transfer the lineage. God cucks him in your story, just like Zeus who they borrowed the story from...

6th planet from the sun

They have a rule where they have to show their plans in a subliminal way, it's just some people caught on to them. And yes, they are in charge.

Kushner is the guy whos been buying all the Jehovah's witnesses buildings in New York.

Wonder if there is any connotation there.

get the fuck out of here scum, you will not ideologically subvert me.

You don't claim to have the answer to the rampant circumcision in the US. Make way for the people who do.

Seven Nation Army

Adolf Hitler

youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts

This is why Hitler held the US in contempt. All mainstream idols are filthy fucking rich. Celebrities are mostly actors too. Normies worship career deceivers (actors) and money. Two things Jews love the most.

Why would you make the choice to cut part of your child off knowing next to nothing about the pros and cons?

I mean I guess the internet wasn't anything back then, but holy shit, it seems like an important thing.

If someone pointing out your beliefs are retarded is enough to shatter it, maybe you don't have a very strong understanding of the topic?

hmm thats suspicious...
*breaks ur neck*

where's it written that lineage doesn't transfer unless you're not adopted by the family? I've never fucking read that before, kike.

Truth and digits confirm. Here is the walpaper of a bar owned by my local sports team.

Here is the foyer at the entrace.

>Update
oyvey