Are the memes true?

are the memes true?

are sikhs really bro tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/sajjan-retracts-claim-he-was-architect-of-canadas-biggest-combat-operation-in-afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chamkaur_(1704)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea sihks are pretty dope

No. Next.

Nope

Better than muslims but they still have to go back

they're as bro-tier as any other group of people

Sikhs basically have the 2nd Amendment built into their religion. They must carry a dagger with them at all times. They are fucking bad ass motherfuckers and are usually Conservatives.

yep...Asian Buddhists too.

Yea pretty much. Sikhs and their swords are alright by me.

yes, never met a bad one in my life, they build buisnesses and hardly ever commit crimes

TANUK TANUK TUN

I've never had a problem with a Sikh. They're friendly and respectable people even if they do smell funny. 100% better than niggers and mudslimes.

>carry big knife for "religious reasons"

lol

They smell like shit and are just as rapey and creepy as every other shit squirting curry munching fuck

They like hockey, or at least pretend to in order to assimilate

That's enough for me

Sikhs learned to poo in loo so they are honorary Aryans.

My neighbor is one and saved my life when I got attacked.

Bro tier as fuck

That's not true, some groups need genocide.

Sikhs are stand up motherfuckers.
Don't fuck with Sikhs. They won't fuck with you.

the real reason sikhs wear turbans is because they promised to not show their hair until they could get the muslims out of india.

nobody will admit to that now, because it would sound just about as racist as it is.

Ever sihk I know was pro Trump and fucking hates islam. Ya I'd say so.

Yba city has the largest concentration of them outside of India and they seem pretty okay to me.

yes, their food makes you shit at levels you never thought possible but they are pretty cool and they have a history of fighting muslims

This. They go about their business and work hard.

they are just another breed of sand people. fuck off

>My neighbor is one and saved my life when I got attacked.
Greentext story time?

Story time!

A family runs a store around here.
They all put in lots of hours, save their money and save to put their kids thought school and pay off a mortgage.
Legal immigrants, the American dream.

they were in the Waffen SS

they cant be bad people

Yes. 100%.

The only thing I know about them is they hate muslims.

So that's pretty good.

Yes. They are the only towelhead race that doesn't combust.

Their religion is basically "stab Muslims when they get uppity".. so yeah.

>I've never actually met one before so they must be shitskins
Fuck off

They look like faggotts with them funny hats. They have to go back!

Next you will tell me Jews served in the Waffen SS and Hitler supported the Zionist Homeland.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/sajjan-retracts-claim-he-was-architect-of-canadas-biggest-combat-operation-in-afghanistan

i used to think so too. Our minister of Defence is a Sikh, did time in the military. Went to India last week and claimed he was an architect of a major offensive in Kandahar. He lied.

He's coming back to work here tomorrow to grovel at our Parliament while the opposition better ask for his resignation.

He has made me question the Sikhs.

Don't know, but I sure as hell don't want to find out either

>carry big knife for "religious reasons"
for religious reasons

No, they are another anti white group that will be happy to replace you in your homeland and grow their faith. If you are white then Christians, agnostics, and atheists are bro tier even though they hate each other. They are the only groups whose goals for whites ever align.

Some of the British rape gangs had Sikh ring members.

Well there was the madagascar plan

>replace
Why can't we all just live in harmony (except jews and muslims and communists)?

He actually did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Are they searched because they look Muslim? Or because they always carry around weapons which are banned on planes?

Sihks hate the muslims more than we do and have been removing them for centuries. They, like the Slavs, will be our greatest allies when the grand muslim chimp out actually happens.

Sikhs are well known for their bravery in combat.
Decent people that often get mistaken for muzzies.

and that dagger is to delete muslims. Sihks are redpilled as fuck.

I don't mind them.

They keep their kids in line for the most part and don't try to impose their shit on other people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chamkaur_(1704)

Because all they want is that white pussi, boi

They also integrate well and the ones on my local shop shit on muslims all the time.

Confirmed

Let's hope your country gets millions and millions of Sikh immigrants always forever and ever.

they smell like shit. never had problems with any of them but theyre still sand niggers and need to go back.

Spotted the Muslims.

They seem to be respectable people as a whole, unlike Muslims.

I can relate to them in disliking Muslims which is a bonus aswell.

yes. the most recent interaction with a sikh i had was at a drug stop in oregon. we both went into bathroom at same time, at like 3:00 AM

a smile and a nod of the head, and i returned it. i could tell he was a bro. no conversation, because that's wierd b/c bathroom.

talking to other guys in bathroom is low-key gay

Sikh's who wear FULL turban's are Bro Tier.
Sikh's who wear no turbans, or that shitty half turban thing are absolute trash, worse than blacks (form gangs, act like monkeys, ridiculous dindu nuffin culture).

The turban guy's don't have a dindu nuffin type denial of their horrible actions they actually live according to an honor code. The rest are all 'persecuted' by muh evil hindus and just blame all their problems on the brown man keeping them down

rest stop/bathroom not drug stop i really need to proofread before I post, fuck

In Finland these shitskins cried because bus companies didn't allow them to wear their Muslim turbans.

B R O T I E R
R
O
T
*explodes*

This. It is a warrior religion that was formed to delete Islam. Based as fuck.

>implying rest stops aren't drug stops

they are also twink stops

fucking disgusting are what they are. Litterary are cannibals and eats poo.

I've known 3 guys who were Sikh
1 was just from a Sikh family, stupid as fuck but a nice guy
Another was a friend of the first one, an alright guy but he got into gangs and drugs and shit
3rd genuinely was bro-tier, bit of a 'roadman' type but in the way middle class kids like to pretend they're cool. He'd say shit about white boys all the time and I just thought it was bantz but he flipped shit once he showed me pics of his family and I said it was like he's reading a menu at an Indian restaurant.

They don't caust problems and they hate Muslims.

They're allies in the great war against Islam.

No they aren't.

Go home Pajeet

I would take a million Sihks over one muslim.

Never be around Sikh's if they drink. In fact, they're not supposed to drink.

Every single one will try and pick a fight because of 'muh warrior culture' or some nonsense. It's just code wode for being an ape.

Let's hope for a 100% Sikh Britain then. I hope for a 0% Sikh Finland.

they carry a knife around, not to protect themselves, but to protect "the weak", they're required by their religion to step in and defend people being attacked.

I don't see how you can get any more bro tier than that. It's a shame they get confused with muslims so much because muslims are the fucking worst.

both are true, kek

They're just like any decent Indian desu. Naturally smelly and full of rice and curry and happiness.

no

Says the Swede.

My dad had an officemate at work who was one and he was a wicked nice guy.

The ideal situation would be spraying "fuck off we're full" on the white cliffs of Dover and shutting the borders completely.

no they're shitskins like the rest

>the flags check out

Holy shit is Europe this checked that they actually think Muslims are better then Sikhs?

I hear you. I don't know what it is but Sikhs are liked much more in Canada compared to other places. Probably because they don't shove their religion down other peoples throat, and they have a rich and proud history. I.E. They aren't nigger monkeys either.

Cucked*

So sad to see Europe go to crap.

I got a Sikh lawyer for a court case coming up on wednesday. I hope to god they're as based as they're made out to be.

They are not muslim. Therefore I am happy to have them around. I have never known any Sikh to push their agenda on anyone and most of the time they cop more shit from others for being perceived as muslim. But they never hold it against us.

Why not? That does sound pretty shitty of the bus companies to do.

>Probably because they don't shove their religion down other peoples throat

This this THIS. They peacefully practice there religion and still enjoy Canadian culture and that's it, meanwhile the very few minority of Muslims we have in Canada have already started to get uppity with the whole ban islamaphobia and all the other crap about there stupid religion.

They are based as fuck, at least all the ones I have met.

You can try, but only one country has that slogan, and it aint yours

>tfw Eurocucks prefer muslims over sikhs

>the madagascar plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Add Sikhs there you Anglocuck.

Yes. And they would prefer UK to have more whites than Muslims, as the former are no threat to their temples.

I can dream.

A lot of Sikhs here in Brisbane driving taxi's and limo's. When you go to the airport, they are literally everywhere.

I guess that's why we don't have muzzie chimpouts in the city.

>anti-Muslim
>pro-family
>actually try to assimilate
>don't harangue you for not being Sikh

Works for me.

My boss is one and is the most cool laid-back boss of all time. Great beard too.

No

I met one sikh who was a complete cunt, but he was barely a fucking sikh. Had very short hair and knew basically nothing about his own fucking religion. Once asked me, I shit you not, 'who is Guru Namek?' when I brought him up.

Anyway, they're generally fucking cool and a model minority. When niggers and muslims were being niggers and muslims in the london riots, they all banded together to defend whole neighbourhoods - even white ones. My (white) friend was shitting himself about his phone shop and a fucking band of sikhs just showed up with improvised weapons and chilled because they heard the rioters were en route.

>as child, did paper round for sikh at sikh;s corner shop, gave me 3 raises in 1 year, would give me free quarters of sweets with my pay, pay was waaaay higher than other paper shops in area
>in uni, old sikh man in corner shop used to be friendly to us, we in turn patronised him almost exclusively for alcohol (even though supermarket was close and cheaper). One day says 'hey lads, there's some bitter in the cellar I can't sell because it's a bit old, want it?' We get literally fucking 200 cans of bitter, absolutely free and he throws in crisps 'because they're off in a day'
>friend is hindu, muslim cunt trying to convert people in town centre starts hurling shit at him calling him a polytheist, saying he worships animals. 2 random sikhs we've never seen before fucking cross over the road and square up to him until he slinks away, come drink with us later and are chill.
>go to their parties, fucking chill, bottles of alcohol everywhere anyone can have (this is uni, and fucking exceptional), very fucking social and cool
>would honestly consider converting to sikhism if I wasn't an atheist as it's pretty fucking enlightened and actually respects warriors.

Fuck asian Buddhists. They kill Christians.

this