30 years old

>30 years old
>never been married
>never had kids

why is she considered successful? fuck this society.

Other urls found in this thread:

wearetennis.bnpparibas/en_UK/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those legs are very successful

>thinks that by being married and having kids is an accomplishment

Western society never blames women for anything. Anything at all. Feminists say women are still "slut shamed", feminists are wrong. Women can be the nastiest sluts they want and then roleplay as "traditional" and they'll always find a little cuck husband in the end of it all.

So there's your answer. Western culture worships women and never holds them accountable for anything.

kys retard

>Sun
FPBP

>thinks that by being married and having kids isn't an accomplishment

she dedicated he entire life to her sports career (as most sports professionals do). having a kid wasn't a main goal for her, and doing so would have been literally career ending. I don't think you understand how ultra competitive sports are at the level she plays.

in this day and age she could just put an egg in the freezer for when she's ready or something.

Who?

>why is she considered successful?
because she is hot

she has actively driven out every single man that has come into her life, just imagine what sort of retarded standards she has for men and how she can never experience sexual satisfaction as a result

totally unrelated to this thread, but
>what sort of retarded standards she has for men and how she can never experience sexual satisfaction as a result

how is it possible she can't experience sexual satisfaction under any circumstances because of her standards but there are some women who achieve orgasms while being brutally raped?

Because she became one of the nest women in the world at tennis?

Is that ivanka?

>why is she considered successful? fuck this society.
because jews pushed women to become masculine and so she took drugs in order to hit a fluffy ball around ontop of some clay

Happy she never got implants
I realize it's solely because she is an athlete, but I wish zero little boobied women would do this

It's not tho just look at your mom, so sad.

All those people living in the ghetto with 18 kids are super accomplished then.

Babies aren't an accomplishments. They are a parasitic accident.

Marriage isn't an accomplishment, it's a gamble.

Its not

Having kids is easy. Advancing modern society or science isnt. Becoming rich or famous isnt easy

She cheated and got away with it because she brings in TV viewers.

I call that a success.

Itty bitty titty a best

these genes should pass to the next generations of russians

it really isnt an accomplishment
>Being married
Mail order brides, illegals who will marry you simply for citizenship. take your pick
>having kids
really just a matter of having sex, which is easier than ever if you arent hopelessly autistic.

Having well adjusted kids that aren't pieces of shit is an accomplishment

She hits it on grass too, shitlord

having kids is totally gross and icky though :^)
passing on your genes is overrated :^)))

She plays stick ball /w net variation right?

Even the dumbest street niggers can have kids and marry. It's not an accomplishment.

>no feminine benis

Except women's tennis has nothing to do with sports.

It's all about looking sexy, no need to be good at tennis.

While taking high test juice

what about having a successful and stable marriage, or successful and intelligent white children. Surley that must be an accomplishment to you.

Then how do you explain the Williams sisters

she is a lesbian you fucking retard.

how do you know

Yeah those Williams sisters, phwoooaaaah, proper stunners!

do people post like this ironically or is this just the crowd we attract now

fucking cheating bitch

>Then how do you explain the Williams sisters

The (((WTA))) lost billions from them.

If all players looked like them nobody would watch women's tennis - it would be like women's soccer, women's cycling, etc.

shes annoying to watch. her grunts are retarded

Because she can grunt like a bush pig and suck the felt off a new ball.

years old>never been married>never had kids

Sounds like the perfect Women to me.

>we attract now
>now

The jews want us to think this way, mea while non-whites are breeding like rabbits

\thread

kek exactly

All you have to do is not be a fucking degenerate. Kids grow up by themselves just fine, just provide a stable home. What sort of accomplishment is that? Anyone can just marry a simple regular woman, fuck her a couple of times, out pops a kid and grows up over time. Total skill, talent, special ability or luck required to accomplish this? 0. Source: currently doing it myself, could easily have done it blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back.

Men wanna fuck her.
Women wanna be her.
SUCCESS.

You think she's fertile after all the drugs she took? fucking retard

Guess she hasn't been brutally raped yet.

Those ar some huge pores

Have you ever played sports? Tennis is very physically intensive, you're not just "hitting a ball", you're constantly sprinting and stopping and sprinting again for hours, your body doesn't like that kind of effort at all.

>Then how do you explain the Williams sisters
They're so good that a drunken, chain-smoking has-been smoked them both like another one of his cigarettes and turned their brown asses out like a burnt old cigarette butt when they challenged him.

wearetennis.bnpparibas/en_UK/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487

(I get your point though, but some people are into that high-test tranny shit)

she will ended up adopting some little ugly nigglet soon

>tfw she's a good 15cm taller than me and 1 year older
>tfw will never be her pet slave locked in her sex dungeon where she dishes out all her frustrations on me after a bad game

>why is she considered successful? fuck this society.

Read the Image, and you will understand, why the (((media))) promotes her childless life as success

I didn't get a bachelor's degree, but my kid did.
Was it me, education funding, education research, the education system, my wife, or jesus who gets the credit for that?
At least I'm sure I can be proud that kid wasn't malnourished and has no mental illnesses due to poor nurture during critical brain development.

We've become a matriarchy

giv giant gf

I want to get kicked in the nuts by her strong elegant legs while I'm stroking my dick naked in front of her.

waste of genes

>you need to be married with children to be successful
Maybe this is how it is in Croatia, where without fresh children you will die from lack of potato harvesters.

what the fuck is wrong with portuguese people?

I'll second this
please leave, you just lack good taste

>wearetennis.bnpparibas/en_UK/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487

>that domain name

wtf

She's stronger, and 5 feet taller than the typical manlet who would worship her. That's why.

If you don't have children, you are a dead end. If you're a woman and you fail to reproduce, you are a failure at being a woman.

good goy