Ancient Mesopotamians as genetically superior as Aryans?

So, Sup Forums, I've been studying a lot of ancient Mesopotamia and they seem fairly based for their time. Question is, were they sandniggers? Just niggers? Were they really the cradle of civilization? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Prehistory
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/languages/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4432554/Stone-carvings-confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_language
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/04/ancient-dna-suggests-steppe-migrations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=diWyneRGgyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_Edda
youtu.be/hVBDXSWOJSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mesopotamia is where the superior superhuman race came from. The bulk of their race has since left, migrating northwest to Europe and mixed with he native europeans. Now the region has been taken over by sub grade brown people.

They were Aryan. The Cradle of Civilization was Sumeria, which was populated by ancient Aryans who spread out after the mini-ice age 13,000 years. Ancient Aryans either invented or discovered:

>Civilization
>Mathematics
>Agriculture
>Architecture
>Art
>Monotheism
>Rule of law (in a society)
>Complex language
>Astronomy
>Medicine
>Warfare
>Navigation
>Ship building
>Ship sailing
>Ethics

They used horses to travel to other lands where they gave the native people or "aboriginals" the tools to create their own civilizations rather than live in nomadic societies and tribes. The early Jews, called Habiru, reject the Aryan's way of life. They chose to exist just outside of society and lived as merchants and bandits.

>pic related

If they first rejected their way of life then they must have been very successful as they've have managed to infiltrate every top position in modern day civilization. Seems like their blood rituals and satanism worshiping is starting to pay off.

>posts a pic of a jew
5.7/8 bait

Not sure what the purse is about, but my guess is it would have something to do with agriculture being the center of civilization back then. The Sumerians were not Aryan, Aryans were "Indo-Euros" (Lefty name) but mostly consisted of hills people. They likely destroyed Sumer and other Meso powers, but they definitely were tribesmen.

Abraham came from Ur, from the ancient superior civilization, and made contact with Melchizedek, as Son of God, in Canaan. His descendants carries the torch of the One God since then until they rejected Jesus. Then the best of their race perished when Jerusalem was sieged by Rome. since then they have been broken people with no destiny.

fuck off with your retarded jew history. whatever Mesopotamia may be cradle of it is definitely not civilization.

stay triggered, roaming bandit

alright ill bite, who is the cradle of civilization if not Mesopotamia?

>Aryans were "Indo-Euros"
Wrong. Aryans descended from the proto-Aryans in the regions of Afghanistan and Iran (literally "land of the Aryans). After a comet struck 13000 we migrated outward n search for warmer climate thanks to the mini-iceage the comet triggered.

Abraham didn't exist.
Abraham didn't create Judaism.

Neither of those areas spoke Indo-Aryan languages in the Neolithic.

Wouldn't it be the land now under the Gulf of Persia? As well as a bunch of other spots now underwater.

Well we had a civilization in this shithole in 10'000BC which had agriculture, and mountain style housing, basic mathematics in trade etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Prehistory
Not sure if there is an older civilization though.

Turkistan, the ancestral home of the Aryans around the Caspian Sea and east used to have a lot more rain and the climate was comparable to the modern American midwest. When the ice receded north at the close of the ice age, the rains shifted north drying out the middle east, the sahara and Turkistan. This drove the great Aryan migration. some went down to the Indus, some went east to mongolia and northern china, but most went north then west on horseback to northern europe, and they are the ancestors of the nordic whites.

Wrong. The Aryans of that area spoke old Avestan. Which became Avestan. Which became Classical Sanskrit. Which became Modern Sanskrit.

SOURCE: heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/languages/

Mistyped 6000BC
10kBC was time of earliest evidence of inhabitance.

could be

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4432554/Stone-carvings-confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html

the persian gulf used to reach much further up the tigris and euphrates, but thousand of years of silt deposits have buried the ancient civilizations

>roaming bandit
kek

Avestan descends from Proto-Indo-European, which comes from Eastern Europe.

Source: the Kurgan model.

yeah turks were aryans (not racemixed shitskins in modern turkey). chinks, mongols and then ar*bs turned them into poo color

I hadn't heard of the comet, but the climate fluctuates on its one comet or no comet, but maybe it was a factor. either way it was "climate change" that drove the Aryans from their ancestral homeland

Avestan is the ancient language of Iran/Persia. It predates Sanskrit, consider one of the worlds oldest languages. Aryans migrated INTO Europe from Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and surrounding areas when a comet struck the earth 13,000 years ago and triggered a mini ice age.

Hebrews explicitly rejected the blood rituals common among religions at the time.

ancient aryans in turkey recorded the comet in a stone monument and even built the first observatory to look for more comets. the comet itself triggered a mini ice age and thats why the aryans moved outward.

wrong. hebrews sacrificed animals almost daily. read a book.

Here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_language

Fresh research by David Reich:
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2017/04/ancient-dna-suggests-steppe-migrations.html

this is what I mean by Turkestan (I was spelling it wrong) though Turkey had ancient superior races too

They were actually crackerniggers cause they were pretty smart

>tells me to read a book

They burnt animals for sacrifice you retard

wrong. hebrews offered burnt sacrifices to their dark god, especially children

not even memeing

tanks will read

totally different than "blood rituals" in other religions where the animal dies for religious purposes

>pic related

its too late you filthy jew. i know the entire plot. i know every angle. i can navigate your matrix and soon others will as well. muahahaha!

the only reason they stopped making actual sacrifices was because their Temple was destroyed by Titus in ad70

they still make sacrifices.
fuck the jews slaughter hundreds of chickens every year in NY alone.

judaism is a superstitious nigger tier religion that tries to be Zoroastrianism but cant.

>>oh shit I'm a fucking retard
>le merchant meme

I never said they didn't make sacrifices

Kill yourself faggot

oh. sad but not surprising

>Hebrews explicitly rejected the blood rituals common among religions at the time.
You said this as if it was a good thing, you deceptive kike. You said this to imply

>judaism is better cozza we didnt do blood sacrifices like the OTHER guys did!

which implies Judaism is friendly to animals and more humane. Which is the EXACT opposite, Moshe. The other religions cut the throat of the animals and the sacrifice bled out in about 2-3 minutes, peacefully as it falls asleep. Did the Jews do this? Nope! Death isnt enough for the Jews. They had to burn their sacrifices alive, which resulted in 10-15 minutes of terrible agony.

And you filthy reptilian kike filth actually tried to paint that as a virtue.

KYS.

The post I responded to specifically mentioned blood rituals which is what I refuted

Please kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool you sperg retard

>They burnt animals for sacrifice you retard
>Its totally better!

Do you deny burning a living thing to death is worse than letting it bleed out into sleep? Do you deny that Jews today engage in blood sacrifice every year, even in American streets?

??

that's ancestral turkic homeland, all the way to west of china. there are turkish words in sumerian, sanskrit etc. even the late turkics used runic alphabet resembling nordic one. turks used cross as a holy symbol (tengri cross) since ancient times. look up gornaya shoria megaliths, ancient cut stones weighting up to 4000 fucking tonnes

too bad Sup Forums gets triggered the moment they see the word turk, we could use the autistic minds to uncover the truth about central asian history

NO. WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE. JUST WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY.
youtube.com/watch?v=diWyneRGgyk

9/11 was a mass sacrifice, also most of the other (((terrorist))) attacks. follow the symbolism and numerology

>too bad Sup Forums gets triggered the moment they see the word turk

thanks to MOSSAD. they create the "is X white?" to confuse Sup Forums as to what is and is not white. but Sup Forums forgets "white" is what the Jew calls us. we are Aryan and all united in blood against the jews who will drink the last drop of it.

Near the middle of the world, a building and a living hall were constructed, which became the most renowned that have ever been. The place was named Troy and is found in the region we call Turkey. It was built much larger than others and in many ways with greater skill. There were twelve kingdoms with one high king, and to each kingdom belonged many groups who paid tribute. In the city there were twelve main chieftains. These rulers were superior in all human attributes to the other people who had preceded them in the world.

Odin had the gift of prophesy, as his wife also did, and through this learning he became aware that that his name would become renowned in the northern part of the world and honored more than other kings. For this reason he was eager to set off from Turkey, and he took with him on his journey a large following of people, young and old, men and women. So, too, they took with them many precious things. Wherever they went on their travels, tales of their splendor were told, making them seem more like gods than men. They journeyed without stopping until they had reached the north, where they entered the region now called Saxland. There Odin settled down for a long time, taking possession of much of the land.

-Snorri Sturluson

He then went northward to what is now called Sweden, where a king named Gylfi lived. When the king learned of the journey of these Asians, who were called Æsir, he went to meet them, offering to grant Odin as much authority in his kingdom as he wanted. Wherever they stayed in these lands a time of peace and prosperity accompanied their journey, so that all believed the newcomers were the cause. This was because the local inhabitants saw that they were unlike any others they had known in beauty and intelligence.

according to Snorri (Iceland 1200s), Odin came from Troy and settled up in Denmark

Aesir simply means Asian

don't fall into despair, I'm sure things will work out in the end. all ancient traditions talked about this age of kali yuga but also talked about the golden age after it

very interesting, thanks for sharing. too bad ottoman retards let (((archaeologists))) loot troy back in late 1800s. it's much more ancient then they tell us, it was destroyed and rebuilt 7 times if I remember correctly

Greeks really were ahead of their time.

got any sources for all this.

They became the Greeks

You fucks need to learn that Atlantis gave civilisation to the world.

I am quoting the Prose Edda, premier source of ancient nordic lore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_Edda

>gornaya shoria
holy shit how have I never heard of these. proof of the superior ancients

>Aryans predate Mesopotamia
>you're an idiot

Prasie KEK!

Read a book, Hebrews under the Talmud were one of the 10 tribes banished to Babylon...

thanks for this

I sometime wonder if Tolkien based his concept of Gondor off of ancient Troy

its a must read for anyone who identifies as white

the Assyrians expelled them, and that was the tribedom of Israel, the ten tribes, but the jews of judeah returned and continued sacrifices.

might, very similary with the warring greek factions and larger powers that ultimately consume them due to their uncohesiveness

WE

WUZ

youtu.be/hVBDXSWOJSM

nice delay

I believe that tolkien wasn't just writing fiction, that's why he named the world "middle earth", not some made up fantasy name. he was writing parts of his book in ww1 trenches, how the fuck can you concentrate on writing a fictional book while you're in the middle of the most horrifying war in known history

if the ancients had more awareness / expanded consciousness than we do, it would be perfectly reasonable that they wouldn't let evil people live amongst them so the world would be divided between good and evil nations. notice that humans (gondor, rohan etc) became corrupted, even the elves said fuck it and retreated to their safe forests (selfishness). now we have """humanism""" and "awww, he's also a human bean sweetie" approach.

Turkics werent Aryan nor white, hence why their language is non European, it's Altaic aka asian.

I wouldn't be surprised the Scythians and Sarmatian Iranics who mixed with the central asian turkics throughout the ages heavily influenced your language and culture, hence why some of your ancient words have European resemblance.