Hillary Pedophile Satanist

I just woke to the fact that Hillary is not just an evil pedophile defender. She is actually running a pedophile sex ring. I just Woke an extra 100%. Wikileaks and Emails - Put these people in jail before they die

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
vets4childrescue.org/
youtu.be/TI_0q0ni9Dk?t=31
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtu.be/9Jh7_CmtTyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokanovsky's_Process
youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good old Spirit cooking

I am so looking forward tonight. Im ordering pizza

Welcome to the ultimate truth about the top rulers of the world and the truth about where every ultimate road ends. It leads right back to the center of Satanism. All the "circles" are just fronts controlled to keep the public guessing.

It will take a long time to clean this mess up. Trump wont be enough. Wont be long until these people change strategy and starting all over again

Who is this?

Is he the chain that broke

sorry user but that's a pretty gigantic stretch. sketch bears little resemblance to Podesta and there's nothing in that email mentioning Portugal.

kys

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Laura Silsby is straight Steeling kids from Haiti and giving to Clintons & Friends

Autism at its best

That sounds like libel to me.

Is this why Hillary wanted to go into Libya?

It's pretty common knowledge that NGOs scoop up children from disaster zones.

Last bump for now

How has trump not thrown these people out

Yeah, people are not interested in the Evil of the Clintons right now. Only Alex Jones

Ever wish you can donate to help make a documentary exposing the satanic pedo elites?
Well, now you can
vets4childrescue.org/

Trump visited Epsteins' island at least once. Maybe he don't wanna

Hilldawg was fucking natalie portman and xtina aguilera, look up pics for proof

>natalie portman

Oh they fucked

I'm begining to think that if Trump wasn't at least blackmail-able, if not fully ensconced in the Luciferian cult that runs the west, that the deep state loyal to these controllers would just JFK him at the earliest opportunity.

Show me who you walk with and ill tell you who you are.

Just like operation northwoods. All signed and good and the president dont wanna play ball. Good bye mr trump. The thing is, he is 70 something years old. They would just heart attack him like so many others and nobody would do shit

ITT: As always, not a single shred of evidence to support your claim. Please explain what evidence you have for your claim. Otherwise you're all just a bunch of retards LARPing about shit that isn't even real.

Seriously, let's see some real evidence supporting your claim. Otherwise, I'm starting to think maybe YOU ALL are the real pedophiles, trying to make Hillary look bad because she's a woman.

hilldawg has a certain type, don't she

sup brock

Are you serious ? Laura Silsby is literally steeling kids and Hillary then wants to protect her. There are so many emails. Just look at wikileaks

>when you LARP so hard it becomes real

They are even setting it up in the media. People are expecting it and will even welcome it, the more MSM someone is exposed to, the more they will support an assassination.

But this indian is in on the pedofile thing as she was married to one of the heads

Is Pence compromised?

Luckily enough the media is dying

God damn it the one on the right used to be our queen. My country is deep as fuck in the illuminati.

youtu.be/TI_0q0ni9Dk?t=31

there are at least 4 different hillaries, you can see it quite obviously in this video that these are not the same woman
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
pic related

youtu.be/9Jh7_CmtTyM

Never forgive
Never forget

hill can be a gay AND a pedo, can't she? that's kind of their 'thing'

OP is a reptile; trust me I'm from Sup Forums.

Are you implying Hillary is a woman? The spawn of Evil does not count as women or humans

Are you David Icke?

correction: it's a bokanovskied creature creation dressed up as a "female" that prefers the sexual company of (((females))) and """children"""

Now we are speaking the same language

I wish I had that level of autism.

>just making up words

He is definitely not to be trusted and it seems that he might be a closet homo. Pence is basically a regular neo-con globalist.

Thats a woman??!

Looks like Willem Defoe

So Trumps judgement is compromised.

*I* would never suggest that. That's high treason.

there are multiple hilldawgs, ala en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokanovsky's_Process
we are dealing with at least a quadruple threat here - imagine how many cheese pizzas FOUR hillaries could run through!

right on time

I just woke to the fact that you're a

I don't need the mental image.

Lol i meant the one on the left

They even got to jay z and beyonce

btw, why is the witch so young looking for her age? hmmm...

r̥̻̳̻̮͡ę̛͚̮̠͓̣͎̺̰͈͎̩͕͔̰͘͜͞ͅţ̠̤̤͖̣͇̙̼͕͇͈̭̫̗͔̙̫͇a̷̷̴̛̦̣͇̥̭̥̞̝͎͝r̦̥͈̗͈̤̞̭̹̭̰̰͓͚̀̕͜ͅd̴̴͈̟̬̖̖̮̜͈͕̦͕̗̗̩̰̀͞

And they invite kids to spirit cooking with celebs!

But what was up with Kanye's freakout?

Agh that's just uncomfortable

I'm just to the point now when talking to cnn types that this is the bomb we need to strike with. But it has to be right. Not rants.

And Lady gaga is a man

youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw

And how do we deal with these globalists? They founded the KKK and when their tactics failed, they flipped. They are now saying that the OTHER side are the racists, and how they are progressives. And thats how we ended up in this mess. Now when they are falling out of power, they will flip again with a new strategy. What will they do and how insane will they get? As we have already seen, these people are capable of ANYTHING

WTF is with pedo crusading white-knights? They are an extra type of cringey.

ikr

underrated and checks

stone cold tranny

Trump IS compromised. All of /ourguys/ are being shoved to the side and replaced with (((them))). Trump just publicly delcared himself a globalist as well.

what anime

Real talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

A show about the failures of Keynesian economy theory.

Beat you to it, but I'll check your digits.

eights, i feel a presence

It's good, user.

20:00 mark is when the real juice flows.

Ya not shyt ya boi

Help finish this giant redpill

I've already put in my two cents with the machine intelligence connection.

I wanna know that too. It kind of sounds like some stories you sometimes hear of people who go too deep in elite circles and end up having mental breakdowns. Similar to the interview with the Dutch banker. Also Kanye West was EXTREMELY popular at that point. He also seemed to get crazier and crazier with each album and each interview. He very much seemed like someone who knows some troubling stuff. Or it's just a downhill slope from when his mom died, could be a reasonable option too considering his relationship with her. But the one think about Kanye West is that he speaks his mind at all costs, so if he knows stuff he would seem like the kind of person who cannot be trusted with that information.

explain

It sounds like he got brought back onto the reservation awfully fast.

How was this guy not assassinated?

Yep. You and Belgium are top tier

watch the PG video by marty leeds on youtube

1) He's LARPing
or
2) He hasn't named names/it would be too obvious

It would vindicate the video? When people get too high profile, they just get castigated.
>faceless anons tho

What do you mean?

Wasn't he immediately put in psychiatric care?
News coverage dropped off after that.