If Jews control the world, then why haven't they taken down antisemitic websites?

If Jews control the world, then why haven't they taken down antisemitic websites?

They have.

So they can create a database of all the antisemites.

>If Jews control the world, then why haven't they taken down antisemitic websites?

Because jews are the biggest anti-semites there are. They hate all other semitic peoples with burning passion.

Don’t believe me? While let me tell you a wee bit more about me. It all started back in 2011, freshman year. I found a jailbreak repo that allowed me to get anything and everything from Amazon for free. Once I received my items, I went back to amazon and sold them as a third party vendor. This lasted for about 8 months until a patch was developed. At that time, I had about $25,000. I had to do more. This is when I learned about the deep web and Silk Road. I found an Amazon employee on the deep web with verified credentials whom allowed me access to his 50% off discount for a small fee. I used this to kick-start my earnings for a while later. Scamming amazon eventually got me into the market of selling hacked Paypal accounts via bitcoins as well as skimmed credit cards and very, very, small amounts of counterfeit currencies. By Q2, 2014, I met you. I stopped everything and devoted everything I could to you while staying under the radar besides selling a few fake IDs. I decided to change every aspect of my life to better myself and just sit on investments, cashing out small percentages at high points in the market and then reinvesting. I recently got back into the market and found a guy on the deep web who has doubled my earnings. By August 9, 2016, FDA regulations on vaping devices are going to and all manufacturers to sell their products on the deep web, which, in return, will triple my bitcoin exchange. You sending me this text has allowed me to clone your SIM. If you tell anyone, I will know. I have extracted your IP and MAC address from the friend request you have sent me on Facebook. I have also documented your MAC address and IP from a Skype conversation you had with a certain somebody not to long ago. Anything you say, I WILL know and I will hit back hard.@ I also have access to your bank account if need be. I will not do anything unless need be

They lock up people for calling them out on their bullshit so that's something

They got books questioning the holocaust removed from Amazon

They don't control the world outright, they are an unified force in a world of people intentionally blinding themselves and race traitors locked in by post WW2 propaganda.

We have lacked unity and purpose since WW2, that's why they can rule to a certain degree. Overplaying their hand before their armies can decimate us would be dangerous.

They have in cases
They can create a database
It would fuel the eternal Jew ideology
The Jew wouldn't risk exposing itself over this, they have no shame, pride, self-respect or decency so why bother?

They run the websites, duh

They exist to allow those who are aware to blow off steam and for an outlet for those who realize Jewish domination to exist- while not keeping them from becoming effective. In order for Jewish domination to end sacrifices must be made and blood spilt, but websites end up becoming more or less venting places without action.

this and
this.
They take down the ones that exposes the too much. In a clear and scientific, non-shitposting manner.
The rest they use for datamining.

To track down racists like you!

anti-Semitic websites are IDF fronts.

So we stick to our keyboards instead of actually doing something.

Bread and games...

That too ... anyone here not ultra-careful about changing up timing of topics and language use between this and other sites is leaving a trail a mile wide. Regardless of proxies.

I'm certain I'm on a couple of lists despite being a complete nobody, can't be bothered to be that careful.

That's the first bit of anti Jew prop I've heard that has some logical thinking behind it.

why would jews shut down their own websites? jews fund stupid hate groups & sites like stormfront.

how long until Sup Forums ceases to exist then?

good goy Trump sure helped them out by supporting the removal of net neutrality

The flip side is this as a public forum where people unaware of ZOG can see evidence and information. Both must exist.

Yeah, put no faith in any nationalist that just happens to be Jewish, or employed by or married to same.
The good thing is that controlled opposition can very easily become real opposition. In the same way that a camp fire can turn into a raging forest fire.
They are too clever for their own good.

also, they have a vital need for antisemitism. without antisemitism there is no incentive to keep that racial and mental illness alive in a coherent group.

Most of em are Controlled opposition to keep there muh antisemitism narrative going.

Jews at the SPLC are currently trying to sue the Daileystormer to have the website taken down.
They have sued with varying success basically every famous anti-semite.

>propaganda
Unfortunately it's all true schlomo

Playing the eternal victim is how they gain the sympathy they need to get away with shit like Israel and mass migration.

The jew is deceptive and cunning. Taking down Sup Forums or (((r/the_dildo))) draws too much attention so they rather subvert them without risking revealing themselves.

Because you needed to be shown a little hope that you are not alone so that you don’t go cray-cray but not enough to convince the majority. Because it plants the doubt in the majority that there can't be a world conspiracy since there still are anti-semitic sites.

Jews know they can't stop the Internet. If sites were shut down, people will just go somewhere else. And they can't just crack down like China, normies would go crazy.

No worries about cyber kekistan
Too much shit posting to be considered a serious threat

Newfags don't remember (((liveleak))) buying up and merging uncensored competitors.

The jews to play the victim.

they are too busy shit posting anti-semitic memes for the lulz

the vatican runs the world. jews are mere puppets in their centuries long game of chess.