Why is a group of pedos like the Boy Scouts allowed to freely operate?

Why is a group of pedos like the Boy Scouts allowed to freely operate?
Its a bunch of grown men taking boys into the woods.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/04/29/526021195/meet-the-teenage-girl-who-wants-to-be-a-boy-scout
scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis_in_Scouting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop sexualizing everything you liberal faggot.

Eagle Scout and Vigil Honor here,

Boy Scouts was awesome when I was in it, had to believe in god and no homos, then bad PR came and they had to allow athiest and fags.

There are policies like two scout masters have to be present at all times to avoid rape and shit.

If you dont see how this is used for abuse you are insane

There is no way of knowing both of those men arent pedos.

>scout masters

If I remember correctly you guys had a pretty rad scout program in the 1940's

Does that mean a football team or basketball team are filled with faggots because they're all men? And if it's a group of women hanging out they're all dikes?

What's wrong with you?

Quick story: someone I know was in Boy Scouts, one day they lost him in a camping trip. Police found him and his parents got pissed they lost their son. They made him stop and the Boy Scouts felt bad about it. Funny.

Haha.

KEK

That's the symbol for the boy scouts?
Why the fleur-de-lys?

well we indeed had. camps of every color are a cesspool for degenerate "authorities". doenst have to be sexual though.

I ney they molested a shit load of those kids.
People used to not be aware and thought men could be left alone with kids but now we know more about how pedos operate.
I never let myself be alone with a kid because I dontnwabt to be accused.

The Boy scouts were always gay.

Maybe you shouldn't be left alone with anyone ever for the rest of your life.

Honestly the whole thing is too wholesome.

That's why people immediately get a reaction that it's faggotry.

Yes, that's exactly where our culture is right now.

no sane person would send his kids to some fishy camp in the mountains I would say.

Boy scouts are the last bastion of white America. Destroying this would literally be the end of white america as we know it.

My basketball coach never took me out into the woods and sleep in a bed with him in a small tent.

I think you have some issues if you see a group of same sex people and assume they're fags it dikes.

I know, no man os going to take time out of his schedule to go out in the woods with kids unless he is fucking them

Nigga don't talk shit on the Boy Scouts.

We are about the only thing saving the men of our generation from total degeneracy and hatred of America.

I'm glad I made Eagle when I did. I visited my old troop a few years ago and it was absolutely abysmal. All the kids were ADHD and you had adults running patrol meetings, which are meant to be lead by the scouts. The kids had zero discipline and all they wanted to plan for their campout meals were pop tarts and hot pockets.

Now you've got these kids using smartphones at campouts and it's just sad. Kids were asking why anyone would bother knowing how to navigate an area with map and compass when you can just use GPS on an iphone.

>how to turn a rape into a gang rape.

god damn you're just the average cucky German. Fucking city dwellers these days man, they're whats ruining this fucking country.

There has to be 2 youth per every adult in any situation, it's policy and very strictly followed.

I was in scouting from kindergarten all the way through high school (Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts). I did almost every requirement for Eagle Scout, then got a girlfriend and lost interest. If I could go back and change anything it'd be to just put her on the backburner and finish what I started.

Scouting is the greatest thing I ever did. My best friends to this day, 15 years later, are still the other guys from my old troop.

So he can fuck both the kids?

Why do you keep thinking about screwing kids sicko?

Yeah, I've been socialized by American culture.

Notice it's only with white-centric groups that we jump to conclusions with.

Eagle Scout here, I don't see how teaching boys leadership skills, the importance of physical and mental fitness, practical life skills, while also Instilling a sense of civil duty, and preaching Christian centered morality a bad thing?

BSA allows atheists now?

That's fucking stupid. There was a Supreme Court case about a kid who was rejected at his Eagle board of review because he was atheist. BSA won that case, because their policy required some form of religion. It can be anything, but not atheist.

If they're letting atheists in then all hope is lost for BSA

Oh man, I didn't even think about smartphones.. that would ruin everything. There's no way the adult leaders can take their phones away, so every camping trip will end up with the kids fucking around on their phones in any down time.

Jesus Christ.

The kid rape.

/thread

>can't have boys learning survival skills, marksmanship, navigation, and teamwork!
>SHUT IT DOWN

Ibam more opposed to the bum fiddling

Teamwork is meanie pie for lonley boys

>Groups of pedos like NAMBLA

ftfy

Boy scouts teaches boys to be resilient, and how to survive. Fuck you for trying to sissify our young men.

Congrats on eagle bro. Made it to first class.
A lot of these kids are so fucked up because they're raised by single moms. We need more scout troops, not less.

I just found this article

npr.org/2017/04/29/526021195/meet-the-teenage-girl-who-wants-to-be-a-boy-scout

>But does a Boy Scout have to be a boy?
Yes. Absolutely. What kind of fucking question is that

God I miss the good days of Scouting

It's an old stereotype
I'm surprised it isn't supported more
It's almost like Hitler Youth

>8 posts by this ID in a 30 post thread
>literally every single one is about reinforcing kiddy diddling

Really makes me think...

Boy Scouts allows gay men to be scout leaders

If anything is making young boys sissy its allowing men to rape them. The BSA perverts cant go away fast enough

Dont forget the christian morality and staying mentally and physically fit wouldn't the ubermensch to make a return anytime soon.

I saw npr and knew right away it was a bullshit virtue signaling story.

It wasn't pedophile degenerate until the Jew ACLU forced it to be that way.

Hah as a dad of a girl who likes being out innawoods, I'm pissed off that her options are so lame. Girl Scouts? Ok, let's learn multilevel marketing and make some bracelets!

everything can be used for abuse from hammers to pain medication to the Internet. doesn't mean we ought to get rid of them.

Okay, weenie. I assume you've never actually attented a BSA event.

Exactly what I'm thinking. The next thing they'll post is more about kid and older men. Law Of Mirrors.

No, I have never been raped

But you think about it all the time apparently

Cool ID leafbro.
The Scout manuals are freely available, any of you enterprising anons could easily teach some neighborhood kids to be strong and do some good even if it's not officially endorsed scouting.
Of course it involves talking to people and getting to know other parents like you, but it's fun to round up a bunch of kids and fellow dads in the woods for a weekend of killing things and cooking over a fire. Our buttboy troll OP doesn't understand because he can hardly be called a man among men

>Religious service organization
>young boys getting raped left and right
Sounds legit

Look into Venture Scouting.

It's for guys and girls and is oriented towards more advanced activities. It's less formal than BSA but has a lot of great outdoorsy experiences available. I know a good few of them who run summer camps and stuff too.

scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx

>tfw was a atheist and got eagle

you mean the Hitler Youth is almost like Boy Scouts, boy scouts had been around for thirty years before Hitler youth and is better and masking its fascist message.

That's what I mean though.

That kind of subjugation psyop is so fucking prevalent in our culture.

People don't even notice someone trying to draw their attention to vilify positive things.

It's a subliminal thing, and then people wonder why they're so terrified of the world.

Goes beyond the scope of this thread, but that shit sickens me. It's inescapable.

So, clearly you have no grounds to base your claim of widespread pedophilia through the organization.

If you're going to shitpost, you at least gotta try.

Thanks user, I'll check it out and talk to her mom about it.
As I get older I start really worrying about these kids. They're going to need to be tough in ways that were optional to us growing up.

Libtard detected. Boy Scouts is the last bastion of instilling healthy values in young men.

Hitler Youth leaders weren't boipucci addicted rapists.

I just claimed gnosticism and they bought it.

Its the lasr bastion of instilling grown mens duck into young boys

Not sure why people hate BSA so much. When I was there we helped younger out of control kids who's parents couldn't handle, nor care really, become better kids. It was pretty fun. Made a ton of friends and have a ton of stories

$20 your drive is filled with CP.

Okay there fella, you might wanna slow down before you hurt yourself.

Agreed. But we can all do something about it just like this thread. Point out the tactic like you did (pretty well desu) and offer counter examples. Better yet, instead of only talking, get involved with your neighborhood kids and teach them the valuable skills they need to be strong men. It worked for me and plenty of other anons here so it's up to us to pay it forward to the next generation

yeah only because liberals forced them too. honestly liberals are the fucking worst first you claim that just because fathers want to instill wholesome conserative values into their sons, and kids with unstable families are pedos, then you get pissed because we dont let pedos into our organization and force us to let them in. honestly Liberal need to die.

Its weird. People in the woods? What?

I second this

Two different things that serve the same purpose. To allow young men to become men instead of the pussy shit half of "men" do nowadays. BSA and Hitler Youth also helped boys who's parents didn't raise them right and form them into normal functioning human beings

I made Eagle and it was good for me, but yeah, there's was definitely perverts and fags around all the time.

You now what all you Eagles need to do?
Start your own troop or take over the nearest existing one.

Maybe you're right, it'd be nice to stem the tide of disillusionment.

If only a little bit.

I'll try to keep it in mind.

>be non pedo stronk
>see pedofag running troop
>start your own troop
>everyone defects
>enjoy your newfound position of leadership plus buffet of qt single moms

/

~

"

@

#

$

%

^

&

(
WRONG.

Bascially all of CA

Former Aust. Army Cadet here, but at least here (including scouts im sure), the officers/masters are all ex police, army, forester ect. And out of the hundreds of staff I had met, none of them had kiddy fiddler vibes. Your using the same logic libtards use with firearms. „If it's possibly dangerous - Ban it!”
These youth organisations certianly keep young men healthy, instill a sense or cameradiery and patriotism

I definitely said I was an atheist years ago when I got it and still got eagle. But I wasn't a fedoralord and they just told me that I'd "find my path back to G*d eventually"

When I was in Scouts, we had a Scoutmaster come out of the closet, he was asked to leave, he left, no drama, no bullshit. Scouting was top tier. I miss it.

Yes
I'd go as far as to say it's your duty as a man

Yeah they gave an "out" faggot in my troop eagle, and this was back in 1999 when they weren't even supposed to.

I think he gayly mailed his Eagle patch back to them after they came out against it in the early aughts.

And nothing of value was lost

I had my son go through the cub scouts and that was cool. The Boy Scouts on the other hand, was not. They really want the boys to camp on there own, and they have some older guys who help out on the trips, non-fathers.
I helped out on the first camping trip. I notice two of the boys winking at each other during the Morally Straight part of the Oath.
The night program was gay as hell, men in tutus and boys singing and dancing to YMCA. Hard to describe, but the mood was faggy! I took him out. He loved the camping but I could see some who were in it for the boys and I do not mean in a good way.

'Scouting for Boys'

Pure faggotry

Original cover for Boy Scout handbook, pic related

the (((Liberal Elites))) hate boyscouts because it makes Conservative values fun, and instills young men with a sense of civic duty.

Shotgun shooting, riffle shooting, wilderness survival, climbing, pioneering.

Had some great times as a scout. Glad I earned my Eagle.

>christian
>ubermensch

Pick one

You are fucking retarded.
What do you think he is doing?
Scouting.
Stop sexualizing everything you closet boy fiddling cunt

Yep, now pass it on to the next generation!
All these 1 post by this ID shills don't matter one bit. Meanwhile been getting the blessing of kek 3 posts in a row for saying it's our turn to lead. damn that's pretty strong chaos confirmation

Lol.sure. They are obviously fucking that kod

Wow in this photo you can see them working out but notice they have no shirts on?
It must mean that the staff members are pedophiles and go through the rigorous background checks and join up JUST to diddle kiddies, JUST to diddle kiddies yes.

Whu dont they have shirts on? Theynshould be covered up . Its obviously gay as hell.

Hitler Youth is not the same, close, but not the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis_in_Scouting

Because it's extremely common to workout without a shirt? I guess gyms and beaches must be gay as hell too since they don't wear shirts there.
Imagine if you weren't a fat dyslexic neet burger piece of shit for just a moment.
If you were one of the young men pictured, would you really think it's gay? No, you would be the only one thinking that it's gay because your making it gay.

Without a doubt, I was just making a point to the other turd.

> Sweaty boys working out isnt gay
Sure thing Scout master