He....you nazis think you are funny?

Filthy nazi scum....I remember when I was like you.......blind and foolish...... but I saw the truth...you nazis are not "funy" you are scum, mindless sheeps and virgins.

But you know something I AM RETRIBUTION.

I am the proud antifa member know as "THE NAZI SLAYER" I am extremely prodigious at hacking And I will track each and every one of you until there are no more nazis on this earth that btw IS NOT FUCKING FLAT... fucking retarded nazis mark my fucking words I will come for you like winter in December and it won't be pretty.
I will wipe you and your shity nazi families oh wait you guys are all virgins never mind.

I will just beat the living shit out of the filth you call yourself.

You think your little guns will save you? Well think again, you rednecks I was extremely train in hand to hand combat by the antifa forces and I can disarm you fuckers with just a stick.

What would you dumb neckbeards do without your toys?
Once I RETRIBUTION come for you?

This is your last chance to change pol, change or you will face the consequences.

*Fades away*

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE LARPIST

Poopoopoo
niggers, sage.

Pussy.....come and get me ,bitch!
Anybody that doesn't agree with you needs to die?
Bitch you won't get close enough to disarm me.
Come get me last because you won't leave here.
Be careful what you wish for antifa bitch, somethings are better left alone!

>But you know something I AM RETRIBUTION

No your a 18-25 year old kid who probably ways 150LB and lives at home with your rich mommy and daddy.

Your threats expose your lies.

Filthy nazi scum....I remember when I was like you.......blind and foolish...... but I saw the truth...you nazis are not "funy" you are scum, mindless sheeps and virgins.
But you know something I AM RETRIBUTION.
I am the proud antifa member know as "THE NAZI SLAYER" I am extremely prodigious at hacking And I will track each and every one of you until there are no more nazis on this earth that btw IS NOT FUCKING FLAT... fucking retarded nazis mark my fucking words I will come for you like winter in December and it won't be pretty.
I will wipe you and your shity nazi families oh wait you guys are all virgins never mind.

I will just beat the living shit out of the filth you call yourself.
You think your little guns will save you? Well think again, you rednecks I was extremely train in hand to hand combat by the antifa forces and I can disarm you fuckers with just a stick.
What would you dumb neckbeards do without your toys?
Once I RETRIBUTION come for you?
This is your last chance to change pol, change or you will face the consequences.
*Fades away*

N-NANI?!!
URRGGHHHAAAA!!!

Aw man, the cringe.

our numbers are growing.

deal with it.

I Can fuck you up badly,Antifa scum.

Don’t believe me? While let me tell you a wee bit more about me. It all started back in 2011, freshman year. I found a jailbreak repo that allowed me to get anything and everything from Amazon for free. Once I received my items, I went back to amazon and sold them as a third party vendor. This lasted for about 8 months until a patch was developed. At that time, I had about $25,000. I had to do more. This is when I learned about the deep web and Silk Road. I found an Amazon employee on the deep web with verified credentials whom allowed me access to his 50% off discount for a small fee. I used this to kick-start my earnings for a while later. Scamming amazon eventually got me into the market of selling hacked Paypal accounts via bitcoins as well as skimmed credit cards and very, very, small amounts of counterfeit currencies. By Q2, 2014, I met you. I stopped everything and devoted everything I could to you while staying under the radar besides selling a few fake IDs. I decided to change every aspect of my life to better myself and just sit on investments, cashing out small percentages at high points in the market and then reinvesting. I recently got back into the market and found a guy on the deep web who has doubled my earnings. By August 9, 2016, FDA regulations on vaping devices are going to and all manufacturers to sell their products on the deep web, which, in return, will triple my bitcoin exchange. You sending me this text has allowed me to clone your SIM. If you tell anyone, I will know. I have extracted your IP and MAC address from the friend request you have sent me on Facebook. I have also documented your MAC address and IP from a Skype conversation you had with a certain somebody not to long ago. Anything you say, I WILL know and I will hit back hard.@ I also have access to your bank account if need be. I will not do anything unless need be

Come get me you little faggot, my laptop is the living room
You can play l33t H@kR while while I'm smashing you mom an 20 yo sister
>With muh Nazi dick

Like I said tough guy.......come visit me.
Are you scared?
You sound so tough but I want to meet you in person.
Come see me you bitch, please!
But you won't because you are a bitch and we both know that.
But I'll be waiting if you change your mind.

SAGE

Hey look it's that guy again posting that copy pasta again.

Dude you're from Panama.

Nobody gives a shit.

Once we win the race war, your country will be turned into a huge concentration camp.

kek

Ok. Im game. Come find me.

Why does anyone even respond to him, it's like yelling at a caricature drawing of a person you don't like.

I'm climbing, going higher
I don't care if I ever come down.

This is legit what most anti-Nazi, anti-racists, antifa faggots look like irl.

never thought Ron Weasley would be an Antifa.

Is that pic "literally you"?