White femanon here. If I marry and bear the children of a MtF pre-op transgender...

White femanon here. If I marry and bear the children of a MtF pre-op transgender, am I still doing a good thing for our race?

sage until tits+timestamp

Post your tits

>spreading mental illness
>good thing
Pick one

tits or gtfo

((()))
lmao antifa shill

tits and boipucci or gtfo

also, sage

Why, can't you get a proper man?
Also, we have a rule here...

No.

>>>/reddit/

Only if you raise your children cis.

We both despise antifa but ok

No. And it doesn't make you a lesbian either.

>me I know a couple who are the opposite
>frm with a man
>mfw they say they are in a homosexual relationship
>mfw they have a child

Anyone on the internet, including self Proclaimed females, are considered males until proven otherwise
in short
Tits or Gtfo

Holy fuck what is wrong with you. Are you some kind of dike?

That is a ridiculous hypothetical. Why wouldn't you just marry a proper man?

no, people with autism should not breed

I can't really choose who I fall in love with, you know

We would let them make their own choices. Their politics would be more important than their gender, we would make sure to raise them with a good understanding of the world. (We are libertarian ancaps.)

Before their state of mind becomes completely derailed and malignant, trannies start of as gamer freaks or sometimes programmers.

We know you'll just raise your children drenched in computers or some other form of pre-trans degeneracy, like BDSM.

Post feet or fuck off roastie

reeee

BDSM is shit though. And no child should EVER be exposed to sex before adolescence. That's just sick.

>(We are libertarian ancaps.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post your tits you dumb fucking slag or fuck off back to plebbit you utterly worthless fucking cunt

No. Bearing white children is not enough. They need to have a father and mother who aren't some kind of pozzed freakshow. If the actions you hypothesize seem in anyway acceptable to you please do us all a favor and get a hysterectomy now.

>we would make sure to raise them with a good understanding of the world.
How? Are you going to hire someone?

>Implying any slag that posts on Sup Forums should be having children
toplel

Dem rare Manx bantz!

Women shouldn't really be on the internet at all, but the horse is already out of the barn on that one.

>implying that anyone who posts on Sup Forums should be having children

Let's not kid ourselves here, we are all Grade A autists and none of us have any business passing on our genes

least of all OP

I agree

Absolutely fucking not. The kid would have bad genes

Stupid lame troll attempt

tits or gtfo

>MtF
>Male to Female
Uh, like, there's no such thing as male or female. Everything is a spectrum. Fuck off, you shitnaeudrd and don't you ever direct your words towards xhme, okay?

The white race doesn't into real

8/10

not rare. This guy keeps posting here sometimes. and if I'm not wrong there are more of 'em. Not that rare.

Confirmed out of control tech junkie.

50% of pol are white liberals who LARP as WN's and the other 50% of pol is wayward stormfags who actually believe in the meme.

Touché.

I can't promise we'll do it right.
I can promise we'll do the best we can.

More proof women are the bane of white men everywhere.

You're nigger bait at this point.

Shit out as many white kids as you can and give them up for adoption so you don't rub off on them.

Nail on the head, user.

Please, don't encourage "her".

OP if you're seeking approval from imageboard anons, consider your relationship with this tranny might already be on thin ice.
What answer to expect to get from this board?
Okay I'll be straight out honest instead of shitposting, white people need the population boost by (kinda) any means by this point.
If you're so set on being with them just have kids with them. Even if you regret it and split up, you'll probably get custody and have kids who you can bring up and hopefully do things better than you.

don't let your memes be dreams faggit

I like you, bong, so I'll be honest with you too. We were pretty much shitposting, mostly just curious whether Sup Forums would prioritize white children at any cost or their own politics, and got some very entertaining responses. We're gonna have kids regardless of Sup Forums's opinion.

And dear god do I hope the kids can do things better than me. I've made some terrible decisions in my life.

Nobody gives a single shit who you like or not. The truth of the matter is neither of your are capable of raising a healthy child. Jesus fucking christ. I thought this shite was all memes but their are actual lunatics out there that believe they are women. It'll turn out well then