Is Buzzfeed Baiting Us or is Sup Forums Always Right?

hi, Buzzfeed. your publication < AIDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
forward.com/fast-forward/358909/milo-yiannopoulos-slams-thick-as-pig-st-media-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joe lurks around Sup Forums a lot. Sam Hyde BTFO'd him in phone interview, then Joe started a campaign of articles which ultimately led to Sam's show being canceled. Joe has been trolled so many times and is slowly learning from this. My best guess would be that he is genuinely trying to warn other journalists not to take the bait.

I really hope Sup Forums just decides to fuck his shit up one of these days

That kick cocksucker deserves to burn for what he did to Sam, I hope you're reading this Bernstein you jew piece of shit

>t. totally not Sam Hyde

Gibs interview

Lena Dunham top right

no, I mean he's a jew. they're always jews.

What u said is cool too, Joe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

>bernstein

Sam was actually a huge dick in that interview and probably deserved it

He didn't deserve to have his career ruined

hey Joe, just wanted to let you know that we've all had a turn at your mother, think about my cock in her mouth the next time she utters the words "I love my little goy!"

Even Milo slammed Bernstein for being a media jew

forward.com/fast-forward/358909/milo-yiannopoulos-slams-thick-as-pig-st-media-jews/

>Joe (((Bernstein)))

It can't be long before he finally gets Sup Forums shut down forever.

this faggot controls Sup Forums now. way to go, t_d fags

>trump internet

Wtf when I checked the article it says Joseph Berenstain

I was going to say a blonde Miranda Hart.
That woman is the epitomy of British Ugly.

>controlling a sea of shit
>accomplishment

Sam looks like a jew.

> trump internet

trump is a whole internet now?

((((Buzzfeed News Reporter))))
KEK

>Shutting down a website
As if that's possible

classic Joe Bernstein browsing Sup Forums to scrape a story together out of a few shitposts rather than going out and doing some real investigative journalism.

You will be stuck in your buzzfeed cuck cubicle the rest of your days Joe!

>Trump Internet

Sweet, how much per month? What speeds? Bandwidth caps?

Lmao Trump owns the internet now. So much for Al Gore

reminder the_Donald thinks theyre friends of Sup Forums and have no problem exposing classified psyops for upvotes and "keks"

What the hell is "the Trump internet" ?

>My best guess would be that he is genuinely trying to warn other journalists not to take the bait.
That's what I took away from the article: stop calling every little thing the "alt-right" does a "white supremacist symbol." Kind of refreshing to here a journalist say that desu.

Don't matter. Normies will never figure it out. Once they hear what they want to hear, that's the word of god for the rest of their lives no matter how obvious it becomes that they took the bait.

>two reporters did a thing why didn't Trump execute them

Wait, do we not make fake hate symbols? Or more accurately, do we not play up the fake hate symbols that are false flagged by tumblr?

Meh. It's really difficult to take anyone seriously when we keep resorting to words like "retard". Makes us sound about 12 years old. It's also difficult to take seriously anyone who persists in using Nazi and/or Confederate imagery. We*lost* our wars, remember?

And we call them losers. Sheesh.

Friendly reminder that the Jews are behind Sup Forums.

the salt is palpable! kek, i just remembered this

>push fake narrative on hand symbols
>push fake narrative that is was someone else pushing the fake narrative
and this is why 85% of news at this point is fake.

that would make sense since creativity has been stiffel beyond saving

HHHHHAAHAHAHAHHA lord almighty, what a cuck! I want of this ride

Thats how to 'ok' symbol started. I believe it was a tweet about Mel Gibson at the Oscars or something.

Who is /TheTrumpInternet/?

It gets views faggot.

I want to go on the donald and be a total shitlord, how long will I last if I do?

>not calling it the Trump Cyber
this reporter can't into memes.

Feel free to set up your own chan, m8 ;^)

>we
>we
>we
Hi shill.

TWO GENDERS

Originality-0
Care and effort-0
Creativity and use of language-0

Thanks for trying. Here's your Participant's trophy.

japs can do it, americans cant

no he's right you have to go back.

>implying Sup Forums is the only chan
I only post here occasionally. It's been going downhill for a few years now. Even half chan is better than this Zionist cesspool.

In what way did I imply that? Basic chan is open source, feel free to set up your own ;^)

FUCK OFF BUZZFEED FAKE NEWS

You are such an impressive specimen. Makes me proud to be white.

Not.

I smell a Russian. you're not from America are you?

You forgot to log out and log in again under your Russian alias

lol this

media bi-ass is showing

hi joe

The guy opened up with "are you a member of the alt-right?" No subtlety, might as well have asked "do you still beat your wife?" This is what set Sam off. Sam was playful in the few moments before that question.

if i worked at buzzfeed i would kill himself

buzzfeed writers are almost on the same tier as child molesters

pathetic 0/10

>bait
but it's not bait, that's what nobody has the balls to say out loud in the media.someone with a name might be able to do it but not an outsider.

The best part is that they don't realize it's their purpose - to be useful idiots. They literally exist to write garbage and take the heat for more important people, then be thrown away like a used condom when they take too much.

Kek