Lets be honest here

You compensate for your lack of identity by becoming some weird internet racist with "nuanced" ideas. It's time to grow up.

>lack of identity
>coming from a shitskin OP that thinks HE WUZ KANGZ.

>if he disagrees he's a shitskin/ ctr etc.
Lmao low IQ detected

I come on here and pretend to be a racist to make myself feel better for having a cuckold fetish.

>I lack an identity
>so I'd better conform and become a socially-progressive Marxist

post hand or you're a faggot op

Thanks Tyrone McBurger, it's all clear to me now.

You compensate for your lack of identity by becoming some weird new gender with that's "totally oppressed". It's time to grow up.

it's time to realize you might actually be wrong. i come here for the laughs and to occasionally vent frustration and anger.

>actively fight against anyone having a white, American, or even male identity
>laugh at people you disenfranchise.

Lets be honest here. You're a fucking nignog lover.

is this part of your gay university assignment to raid pol?

must be taking a safe break

I would hardly use nuanced to describe my ideas.

Let's be honest here

(You) compensate for your lack of identity by becoming some weird internet pretentious elitist with "enlightened" opinions. it's time to grow up.

Give up already redddit.

You compensate for your lack of interesting qualities by calling yourself a racefluid demi-faggot angelkin. It's time to grow up.

I've always had a strong pan-European identity. It's actually broadened a bit. I used to be completely focused on my Greekness. But I will use the language of Richard Spencer - we are Becoming Who We Really Are.

Why are you even here posting this shit? The point of this website is anonymous posting shit that you can't say to a corporate jingle. You must be one of those faggots who came here from the university. Just go do your homework you dumb fuck instead of trying to push your social justice crap.

was the bait delicious?

say no to racism

pitbull dogs should be treaten equally to beagle dogs because there's only one race - the dog race

identity is a spook

all that matters is the survival of the group

MY lack of identity is by design, people's perception of my identity is all that matters to you.
I am not racist, but I am nothing like they are.

>You compensate for your lack of identity by becoming some weird internet racist with "nuanced" ideas. It's time to grow up.
No. It's really just a search for the truth. Society covers up all these things because they're uncomfortable or politically-incorrect, but in reality it's all true and it deepens our understanding of how the world works.

ShareBlue give you a raise?

Sure whatever homo.

Very few of us are "racist" because we are just hateful or want to be edgy. Mostly, we are freethinkers. We are on a quest for truth, and we found something you can't stand because of your self-righteous teachings that grant you moral superiority.

Fuck off OP. I'm curious about what new definition of racism they taught you in racial studies and relations class.

sorry I was out walking my liberal, what was that?

BAIT DETECTED. ACTIVATING ANTI-BAIT PIC AND RECOMMENDING SAGE

I have awaken