Ultimate Redpill

Can we have a merchant thread? Post any rare merchants or redpilled pertaining to (((them))). Please don't post any paragraphs, as humans absorb information best when it's in small packets.

Other urls found in this thread:

templemount.org/quranland.html
discord.gg/KMUMB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't fix your country when you be paid to live in Europe !

Wake up

Why Sweden has much more multicultural influence than the rest of Scandinavia, the Bonnier family.

>our ancestors fought for this

Thank god those evil antisemetic Nazis are out of France! Don't forget to vote for (((macron))) goy! French culture doesn't exist

Nice one. I'd say America and Sweden at the worse off of all countries due to the (((them))) controlling all major media outlets.

always bump nazi threads

Pay reparations goy

The elephant in the room.

Don't forgot why you were born !

Kids cause global warming, you wouldn't want to contribute to destroying the world? Oy vey you need more workers goy, important 80 iq shitskins quick!

Forgot image

And notice how shit America has gotten lately?

You know Jews don't really look like that and you guys are complete asshokes for posting that.

Yes post more goy

Sorry for the quality but the words read all the same.

Goyim are shot tier too all you do is eat ham and get drunk

which is bad why? Because your kike religion says so?

I had a Jewish childhood friend once.

He ripped me off. He scams people for a living. His chosen profession is slimy salesman. He pretends to be a girl on the internet.

jewmon

Yep I had a jew friend in college who was just like that. They will do anything to be on top.

Op, you'll need a new thread, I have about a hundred

Who's that Kikémon?

I hope societies exist in Europe to preserve their bloodlines.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON
IT'S ZIOJEW
>ziojew --- zzzziojew

It's evolutions are Ziojew, Ziojudah and Megahebrew.

I caught a Megahebrew, here it is

(((They))) had such a stranglehold on the slave trade that on jewish holidays, the slave auctions closed.

Just dump them. We need a sticky on Jewish subversion of western civilization or at the very least a general to redpill all the normies that come here now. We have an excellent opportunity to show the truth to so many people.

They are hard workers goy, cheap too!

Gotta love the satanic trips to start of the thread though.

I'm Jewish myself and when I first started coming onto Sup Forums and reading about Jewish cultural Marxism and white guilt pushing, I used to dismiss it as neckbeard conspiracy shit.

But then it made me aware. I'd be seeing articles pop up on Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, et cetera, along the lines of "hey fellow white people, aren't we just the worst?" and they'd always have a peculiar surname, usually Germanic/Slavic sounding or just unique. And now I've noticed that this is just commonplace.

The Jews are trying to make you hate your own people, but they've started making their fellow Jews hate their own people too. Even a Jew isn't safe from being Jewed.

What a time to be alive.

So you understand us then? Are you willing to help us in the good fight against globalist zionists?

Ultimately the Jews serve to carry out the will of the megajews i.e. Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc. Regardless they all need to be removed.

Globalization is good, don't you want cheap stuff?

remember to buy your brainforce

War is a blessing compared with national degradation.

My last one, I gotta stop

I am a zionist myself. Remember that Jews were living in the Palestine region for centuries before the Mudslime hordes arrived.

Globalists on the other hand deserve all the ire they get from people on here. They're the jewy Jews people talk about, the subversive, slimy creatures people have grown to hate, not the proud, patriotic, kebab removing folk of Israel.

Just so long as you make the distinction between the two.

Rockefellers are WASPs, are they not?

I agree that Soros has got to go. The amount of deaths he has caused.

Jew or goy, I think we can all agree that Turkey is the shit on the world's shoe.

I totally agree with you for the palestine part. These arabic liars turned muslims are lying through their teeth

A real muslim will agree with Zionists, even Hitler agreed with them (Havaara Agreement) templemount.org/quranland.html

That guy on the left was on Big Brother about ten years ago. Stuart Pilkington. He was actually straight (or at most, bi), he just liked to wear make up for some reason.

Fuck off roach

A real Muslim would not agree with anyone but themselves. They have shown time and time again that their aim is to invoke the apocalypse.

How does it feel to not be number one in the Middle East?

lol relax joose. don't forget we saved your asses numerous times in history.

this one is good too.

rare

epic merchants

Saved? LOL Keep telling yourself that

completelymoral

You caused the proto shoah.

Around roaches, always wear boots

Sargon of Cukkad

discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB

UHD Merchant