What's to stop someone from genetically engineering a virus that turns the offspring of interracial pairings into...

What's to stop someone from genetically engineering a virus that turns the offspring of interracial pairings into horribly mutated monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123274588
twitter.com/ProudboysCanada/status/858796560867631104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_genomics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suppose a conscience.
Funding.
The law.
Intelligence agencies backed by public support to stop a monster.

other than that nothing

That already happens naturally.

the same thing that keeps them from inventing a virus that just kills niggers

came to post this. spbp.

Science too.

it will mutate and spread.

viruses are very stupid, if it attacks letsay blacks it will eventually find a racemixed kid and then mutate to attack whites

You should support parties that ban Multiculturalism try to show people bad effects of race mixing and good things about nationalism, it is becoming stronger in Poland, I hope Canada will wake up soon or it will end up like Sweden.

Not an hinder, israelis already developed this but are afraid to use it as it would start attacking their own population

Mixed chicks can be extremely hot, the guys tend to be less so though.

>thread angry at WMAF
/r/asian"masculinity" detected

this

His waifu is pretty cute desu

Those already exist, that's why they're pushing race mixing (easier to eliminate more people at a time).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123274588

so long as it doesnt affect white/asian hybrids i am ok with this

What about his looks?

Another "oh no racemixing thread".
What's the problem with racemixing you small faggots?

It's pretty glorious. You find another glorious individual of another color and create a new human with unique characteristics. Glorious.

Not to mention within 100 years humans won't exist anymore anyway because machines.
But yet you're all "muh heritage gotta protect, imagine in 1000 years when muh people dead".

Lol. If anyone think humanity can exist in it's current form (maybe if we're hit by an asteroid or nuclear war) in hundreds of year is an idiot.

there is already a meme virus that destroys male hapas

And people like you will say as long as robots pay taxes and don't commit any crimes you have no problem with them being here.

Actually the primary barriers are scientific. It would be nearly impossible to design a virus that could accomplish this without mutating and spreading to unintended targets. However releasing a deadly virus that could affect anyone for the purposes of causing mass panic and destruction is a real possibility. Resurrecting smallpox using its genome sequence would not be all that difficult for someone with a master's in microbiology and a decent lab to do.

>What's to stop someone from genetically engineering a virus
That we don't even know how to do this? Also, even if it were possible, it could all easily blow up in your face and you could accidentally be responsible for the extinction of the entire human race. Remember how everyone died in I Am Legend? We don't fuck with these things for a reason

he has the brendan fraser post-divorce kind of face

meanwhile irl

the eternal swede strikes again

This is WMAF IRL

I'm a slavic jewish leaf, does it matter who I breed with?

I agree about the heritage part, but by what mechanism do you foresee machines destroying humanity? I don't think too much of humanity but I don't think we're stupid enough to give AI complete control over our nuclear weapons, for instance. And no need to respond in a snarky way, I'm trying to start a sensible discussion.

Kill WMAF

Kill WMAF

This is WMAF

Is it true that AMWF offspring has stronger genes?

It is true that alt right and Sup Forums genes are shit

But I think he is bit cute looks like angel.

I really just want to go to Sweden and beat the living shit out of Swedish men.

We will become robots ourselves you dummy. You'll have machiens in your brin that will change your whole biology, soon we won't be human.

>WHITEY LARP

>be alt right
>there is no free will
Kys puppet

People of intelligent enough are not swayed by the stupidity of racism?

Nope, Sup Forums just has a lot of butthurt asian males. Case in point /r9k/, Sup Forums, these threads, etc.

WMAF is racism

Meanwhile irl

Well, when AI become much smarter than man, how could we resist the AI manipulating us into giving it power? People can already manipulate/persuade people today, a machine 1 million times smarter than man wouldn't have any issue swith that.

But we will be aböe to create technological interfaces to the brain, where we directly interact with machinery. This will make ourselves and AI indistinguishable.

We are the larve turning into the butterfly and we're right now in the coccoon state. That's what I think, anyway.

Interracial children are so genetically similar to homogeneous children that a virus cannot differentiate between the two

>Sup Forums thinks race still exists

>can't face reality

>twitter.com/ProudboysCanada/status/858796560867631104

Gtfo of here you fucking nigger

Are you triggered by WMAF?

We have had some success idenifying targets like how CCR5 -/- people (99% white) are effectively immune to HIV. Thing is though they make up like 10% of the white population tops and while we might get viruses that disproportinately fuck up one population (smallpox and Native Americans comes to mind) its near impossible to develope population level weapons

>pseudoscience

Can't handle reality?

Oh yes it could if it were engineered to do so.

>offspring of interracial pairings into horribly mutated monsters

they're already mutated user, they're called WMAF hapas

fact: Sup Forums is anti logic

omg.

why didnt i think of this?

Wrong.
The problem with mixed children is they can spread a disease from one group to another, where there would be a natural barrier before.

Come to think about it that might be why they are promoting race mixing so much.

He's a big guy.

WMAF btfo

That's more to do with racemixing eroding their racial distinctions in various, inconsistent ways.

You're a salty autistic poo, why do you even care about WMAF?

looks happy

For cardiac arres

Funding.

>can't habdle reality

why would you care about race mixing? use some logic for fucks sake, all your ancestors did the same. I say this as a proud white man, knowing the blood of the neanderthal courses in my veins.

I don't think anyone is racially pure enough for that to work.

For yoy

>mixed asian girls aren't cu-

>Pakistani intensifies

Nice strawman loser, kys.

White men cause destruction

WJITE men are the children of Cain

KILL THEM

just fuck my genetics up

she made a rape video lol

Meanwhile WMAF irl

Why did you summon the dark lord Chink Chink!?

>cannot logic

Kys

That's more because White men are already the pinnacle leaving everyone else as a downgrade. Half white men are still more manly than whatever other shit they were mixed with.

Welcome to the sky right alt right

Source?

>can't handle truth

White people are God's misrake

Maybe if you have shitty genetics.

The truth that your wife and sisters are getting railed by John Bull?

This is an 18+ board and you're not even east asian, whoever changes your diapers needs to know you have been a naughty little sabu.

If Lillith was White and Eve was a Chink it would explain a lot.
I guess blacks were birthed from a random chimp Adam hooked up with after realizing Eve was insane.

How does a virus mutate you?

They'd have to find a way to make sure the virus attacks only interracial children. It'd probably be easier to make a virus that targets one specific race rather than the gradient mixed people fall across while keeping the actual pure races unharmed.

Race mixing is actually extremely beneficial gene-wise in the short term though.

if you want to see what all-white lineages look like see the old medieval lineages full of pale and whimpy lords

retard fuck off you're making us look like idiots

god damn she is a qt3.14

Bioweapons that target sex do exist.

New KB:

It could easily detect hapas and mulattos through DNA, I'm not kidding. Autosomal DNA can even differentiate between French and Scandinavians for example.

Yeah, they started testing on it fairly recently. It's called Zika, that's why it's in Brazil

Brynjolfsson and McAfee discusses this rising problem in their book The Second Machine Age. As potent technology, such as genetic manipulation, becomes more readily available the risk of it being missuses increases as well.

However, to engineer a pathogen that strictly targets a certain combination of genetic traits is a very difficult task in itself, seeing how there's many factors that influence the overall efficiency. E.g. what's to stop such a strain from evolving and targeting a broader range of traits, narrowing the least possible genetic difference between the involved parties? The best way to avoid this would be to simply not make the pathogen contagious, but that would make it much harder to distribute as it would have to be done manually.

You have to stop reading so much science fiction and go back to sucking off your dog you fucking leaf.

It's the person from the UK screeching at WMAF threads again

have you guys ever heard of synthetic biology / synthetic genomics?

it's really interesting stuff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_genomics

Happened a long time ago. US and Russia nuked the whole world. So they could no linger be white nations. Its illegal.

wow you are fucking retarded

>pale and whimpy lords
You realize that by like the late 1600's the European nobility was basically 3 families, right? There's a difference between staying within your race and marrying your cousin who's the child of your grandpa and your aunt, who were both incest babies themselves.