Niggers

>niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xelzqyfxdK8
nbcnews.com/watch/nbc-news/driver-runs-over-michael-brown-memorial-with-car-377244227600
youtu.be/eO7dOvMCPqo
youtu.be/eQneN6TpHJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cough syrup
>liquor
>blunts
Why do pavement apes do this?

All i see is state property being vandalized.

stfu dickhead ill smack the shit outta you

Because they have a trash culture centered on satisfying immediate urges

why do niggers do this?
like if they don't want to be seen as stereotypical niggers why do they act like stereotypical niggers?

this.

how much you want to bet they went and drank the liquor right after the pic was taken

All the money spent on all these nigger memorials like this could be better spent on shit like meals on wheels like that one fag was complaining about in an earlier thread.

fucking dindus do noting
but be
a nnnuuusance and sheeet

So, they couldn't afford a grave spot?

AYO NIGGA

Im sorry, I dont listen to hip hop.

Mump ta to da de dum bix nood.

How does it feel that's all white people hear when you open your menthol cigarette smelling mouth, you fucking baboon?

bet you wouldnt say that shit to my face tho pussy

"I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREEEEEEEEE....."

At least you know those nigger monkeys are going to have a free for all and actuallly clean up the neighbourhood for the first time in history.

please tell me someone drove through it

American black culture sure is something

I hear that they dindu nuffin

AYO HOL UP

Are you LARPing or are you actual nigger subhuman?

bet this nigga leanin and drooling on his TANF payed Jordans

surprised there wasn't any skittles or iced tea

Half empty cough syrump and an open bottle of beer. Classy

that bottle of cough syrup is used

>The shit he stole that day
My sides

I know i just emailed this shit to some real african friends of mine....they will get a kick out of this.

Is MD 20/20 any good?

What's she thinking

Its fun as fuck you faggot

HE

apparently this nigga drank to much and now he deep

>Fucking niggers

DIN

DINDU

yes if you like to shit yourself

Look closer, most of the bottles are opened and empty.

They stole it all before they even paid tribute. They literally tossed their trash into his memorial.

Niggers.

Some homeless guy just got really lucky.

Nah, they probably took all their liquor back after they were done virtue signaling.

Isent there a web m of someone running all that shit over?

Because MUH INSTANT GRATIFICATION, even in Uganda niggers will actually try to create drugs if they cant buy anything.

Hell fucking no. It tastes like nigger culture.

This nigger literally had no hobbies outside of getting drunk, smoking blunts and drinking nyquil.

Not even a fucking basketball?

They don't care really care if they are being stereotypical niggers, they just like to complain. They all seek the attention their parents never gave them growing up

so violent
are all niggers like that?

youtu.be/xelzqyfxdK8

only the ones that are breathing

DU

>niggers probably stole all of that shit within 24 hours

NO WURK

>tfw my name is Mike

My nigga dindu nuffin, he wuz a good boy n shiet

NUFIN

>not ramming that shit.

i saw a good nigger memeball about this

"When you choose not to judge blacks by the color of their skin but by their actions and it doesn't change a single thing about your view of niggers."

>if nigger
You are a fucking disgrace to human kind (are you even human)
>if le ebic trolle
Still a faggot

Kek

I'm trying to find link to video.

People hurriedly cleaned and rebuilt a memorial to Michael Brownin Ferguson, Mo., on Friday morning after they saida car intentionally destroyed it.
Flowers, signs and other mementos, left in remembrance of the 18-year-old who was killed in a police shooting in August, were scattered throughout the streets, stirring supporters who saw pictures on social media to gather torestorethe makeshift shrine.

nbcnews.com/watch/nbc-news/driver-runs-over-michael-brown-memorial-with-car-377244227600
Here is the video of it being burned.
youtu.be/eO7dOvMCPqo

It looks tasty, user. Like a refreshing mango pineapple or an orange banana juice.

Some Kentucky fried dindunuffins
youtu.be/eQneN6TpHJY

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

BIETCH MUHFUKKA BIX NOOD NIGGA

Straight outta Sup Forums

Sorry sir, I didn't mean to

kek

Everything in that picture is stolen.

how can you do that without letting go of your bucket of chicken and watermelon, huh? Bet you didn't think about that!

>empty

>Burned after being set on fire

it was written for nig nogs dude

Is that fucking cough syrup?
Why do they worship the most apish among them?
A black guy could be a law abiding war veteran with a family and a stable job, get shot to death and these fucks would call him a coon and a race traitor.
But a 18 year old bully who just robbed a convenience store while manhandling a azn manlet is seen as a fucking an hero.

HE WUZ FIGHTING DA OPRESSING WHITE MAN

That's some serious dindu action.

Fucking mayates culeros stealing our culture baka

HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE DIN DU NUFFIN

here's the thing: Their race is MADE to be violent, it's MEANT to be apish, it helped them during the time the black race formed.
Think of this scenario: You live in the middle of a desert, there's a limited amount of food, water, and resources in general; the weather itself is against you and your family 24/7, what do you do?
Historical answer: Kill every other family you see to steal their food because there's not enough for both of you, what else? It's evolution, people are attracted to the fitter members of their species and for black it means the most aggresive of dindus.

That's not even the right type of cough syrup

aside from the coke syrup, and perhaps the cigarillos, leaving liquor for the dead is an honorary thing to do and I think every culture on this planet honors their dead in someway with alcohol. Literally noting wrong with this.

Blutwraps aren't blunts. Bluts are when take the tobacco out and fill it with weed.

>>already drank most of it

What are all those tiny quarterliter bottles? Who's Mike? Why the fuck pulling this crap in the middle of the road? I mean, for reason beside 'niggers'.

Never seen a 50 ml bottle before? Or airplanes bottle some people call them.

Is this for the black St Nick day or something??

Bottles themselves I've seen, but I don't recognize the labels. Beside cough syrup, should I assume that they celebrated memory of their neighbour and friend by offerings of cheapest one-gulp booze and pill containers? What else are those being used for in US?

You know lean I get drinking because it is quiet fun (who the fuck doesn't love codeine) but drinking over the counter type Nyquil is absolutely retarded and tastes like shit. Might as well just drink booze.

someone turn mike into kike

>Blutwraps
>blunts
>Bluts
>are when take

What sub-Saharan country are your people from?

AYO HOL UP DOE

SOOOO SODD SKWAD?

I HATE THIS FUCKING MEME.
WHY IS THE COLOR LIKE THIS?
DO NIGGERS SEE A DIFFERENT LIGHT SPECTRUM THAN US?
DO THEY SEE COLOR DIFFERENTLY?

lol fucking niggers

Jews, kikes,spics,coons,towelheads,dyke,nigger

They just don't know how compression works, save a .jpeg 1000 times, pass it through a gorillion filters shitloads of times each, save it 1000000 more times and repost it.
Then what happens? That's what happens
Guess what