IMPEACHMENT HAPPENING

why is no one talking about this? rumors have been swirling around both libshit and alt-right twitter of grand juries being convened and charges to come THIS WEEK. keep an eye on CERNO's twitter tonight. ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Hillary 2020, I'm with ya hillbra

> grand juries being convened

t. doesn't know how impeachment works

People like to spread fake shit around for kicks and mass social media whoredom

senate's already convened!
impeachment is imminent!

>grand juries
>The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
>post ending in two groups of repeating numbers
this is a good thread. we need more threads like this on Sup Forums.
>t. /s

shill thread.
sage/hide/report

JIDF/Cadre shills on damage control. say nigger and gas the kikes or you are confirmed shills.
same guys that broke Gorka and Flynn story.

lock her up Mr. Trump!

sources = user trolling them

Wake me up when they officially do something other then jabber on about it for weeks

you saying he can still win ?

nobody gives a flying fuck about old braaaaap

How to die as a politician:

>impeach trump on frivolous charges
>get raided at night and strung up from lamp posts

more proxy shills brigading this thread, really makes me think.

all these "1 post by this ID" shills and not one of them will say the words kike or nigger.

Carter page, whoever he is, BTFO

>like they did w/ Pepe

so pepe is akin to an "alt right gang sign" to these people

If its grand juries have convened alright and its comey than its Hillary Email shit retard. Only the Senate can impeach a president and grand juries have nothing to do with it.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

this
apparently he didin't pass 6th grade

It's trump related. I'm not saying they are going to impeach him. I'm saying there are going to be indictments on people that helped trump win/possibly his staff which would certainly lead to impeachment/resignation.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, shills are in overdrive

So your saying I should not have been taking Pol 100% serious all this time?!

>only two trials against Trump

c'mon FBI, you can do better!

Do you fags ever get tired of posting this stupid impeachment meme? It's not even funny or shocking or happening tier fun at all. It's the same shit every single damn time. "OH WE HAVE A """""SOURCE"""""" THAT SAYS ITS HAPPENING CONFIRMED IMPEACHMENT TOMORROW" and then what? Nothing. Every single time NOTHING happens. And these stupid slide threads just keep getting replies. I hope this is the last fucking comment in this thread, these impeachment stories are such a fucking bore.

Nope dumb fuck, the congress would be handling it retard, and Senate investigations would be figuring it out, not grand juries, once again, its Hillary related you fucking retard.

>You were in your daddy's balls when Bill clinton was being impeached, and when nixon resigned

>I'm not saying they are going to impeach him
wut

lol no one cares about the Russian conspiracy theories

way to out yourself as a shitlib

The conspiracy phenomenon is a treat of weak minded. Basically your brain cant handle more than two words so it resort to name calling and making up a simple word view so it dosent panic and colapses.

saged

Hillbots get in here

Drumpfcucks thought it was over.

IT'S NEVER OVER

>source with knowledge
>rumors
>why is no one talking about this?

Gee, I wonder...

1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

HMMMMM makes me really think

so bernie can still win????

>saging with an image
daily reminder JIDF shills still have no grasp on the basics of using this board

I LIEK TURTLES

How do you know the indictments aren't for Obamanoid and Clintonistas?

>drumpf literally said that he is against the constitution
>therefore he is against your free speech and your guns
Give me one (1) reason to not impeach him?

hmmmmm

fuck. plumpf.

Oh please you know it's true. These threads are always fucking hot garbage.

This.

Presumably, the grand jury would be for criminal charges. It would be up to the Senate to impeach then. And who says it's even Trump. It is most likely Flynn and perhaps Page.

that would be quite the happening. Trump actually going after Clintons/Obama for their crimes against the people. but let's be honest, that won't ever happen

Trump stays President I am happy.
If Pence becomes President I am happy.

There is no scenario I am unhappy with the outcome.

Because these "rumors" have been swirling since Trump was elected, and they're always bullshit. See you in two hours when the next one hits Twitter

>I'm saying there are going to be indictments on people that helped trump win/possibly his staff

But nothing criminal was done

And here's a second post so I don't get labeled as a shill

why because shills are brigading and giving strawmans? something is happening and someone is gonna take the fall for whatever is happening. Could be Page, Manafort, Flynn. who knows? but its definitely happening this week

>it's happening for real this time you guys!
k, i'll believe it when i see it

So whitehouse staff going to jail because a non existent link with podesta falling for a phishing scam is likely, but Clinton getting arrested for leaking classified info or taking money from the saudis while SoS is not?

>something is happening
like what?
>and someone is gonna take the fall
and why?
>manafort
he's not even associated with the administration, he hasn't been associated with trump since he was left the campaign

How new are you to not know of the weekly threads alleging that Drumpfy is getting impeached? If anything, you're the shill.

It means 'white power.'

The three fingers form the W

the ring of index finger and thumb combined with the thumbbone makes a P shape

W P

White Power

as a handsign.

are you new here?

makes me think?

there were criminal acts done by people in his staff, not by Trump himself.
what about the "rumors" when flynn got canned? what about the "rumors" when flynn asked for immunity?
what about the "rumors" of syrian air strike?

Can you feel it user? something is definitely going down this week.
hillarry belongs in a jail cell, but my hopes are gone now that Chaffetz suddenly resigned and Trump himself said he's not going after her.

God youre such a fucking retard, first you, a Disinfo shill fuck, thinks that grand juries can impeach Trump according to your thread headline, then you say its fucking someone connected to trump, now youre saying someone is taking the fall, now youre just grasping at straws retard, nice strawman, all future opinions are disregarded.

IF ANYTHING Its against Hillary since Comey said he would continue to investigate her and Trump said he would stay out of it and let them do their job so she can use the LE HE TARGETED ME meme

>reddit actually fell for it

>implying I listen to anything Lucifer has to say
I'll have you know that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>there were criminal acts done by people in his staff, not by Trump himself.

No there were not

Sup Forums didn't make that hand sign up. Stop trying to claim credit for stuff that white nationalists have used to dogwhistle for decades.

FAKE NEWS AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT

call me a shill as much as you want JIDF, but my didgiaradoos do not lie. this story is developing still.

sad desu

you're all so transparent

this is a jidf/cadre poster. ignore jidf/cadre posters

>his staff which would certainly lead to impeachment/resignation

lol fuck off he already fired Manafort, Flynn and Paige ages ago you dumb cunt.

Oh yea I bet big boy

How to be alt right:

>be a pussy
>roleplay violence online
>use pictures of attractive people to feel like you arent a pale subhuman lard

>if you fire people, everything goes away
>1 post by this ID

>brigading

LEDDIT OUT

Can't wait for this orange neocon cheeto to get chewed out!

stop calling eachother shills, you fucking morons.

shill

sage .|.

dont you call me a shill, you goddamn shill

>reddit out!
>le kekistani!
>saging with an image
both of you need to kys yourselves

Shill

Shill

Shill

shills trying to D&C

fuck off shareblue!!

JIDF is upset.

14/88 gas the kikes race war now. The holocaust never happened but it was good idea. The only reason I'm not explicitly anti-zionist is because the sand niggers are just as bad and also I want to promote ethnostates

> Sup Forums didn't false flag a hand gesture
> Sup Forums didn't btfo antifa
> Sup Forums didn't feed the "strippers pissing on obama's mattress" story to Steele's anonymous contact
> Sup Forums didn't make Hillary declare war on a frog
> Sup Forums didn't make Hillary call a sizeable portion of the electorate 'deplorable'
> Sup Forums didn't swing the election
> Sup Forums did nothing wrong
> Sup Forums a good boy, he dindu nuffin

stop shilling

>the joke
ur head

>Grand juries.
Yeah, for Susan Rice and Intel leakers. Nice try libtards

>The only reason I'm not explicitly anti-zionist is because the sand niggers are just as bad and also I want to promote ethnostates
how do you give yourself away like this JIDF? do you actually think you're being clever?
proof. if true, still a happening. Rice and the other leakers are first of the dominoes to fall

rule 7

bump

what happens when you forget to put your butt plug in? do you soil your pants without realizing?