Death Note was one the few anime shows that I enjoyed from beginning to end...

Death Note was one the few anime shows that I enjoyed from beginning to end. So naturally I was I was quiet excited live action movie to be made.

aaaand L is being played by a fucking nigger. There goes any excitement I had for this movie. L is my favourite character and they have to ruin him like this? God sake

Time to boycott (((Netflix)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7LAQAjw6Ps
deadline.com/2017/04/orange-is-the-new-black-hacker-shares-stolen-episodes-1202079667/
discord.gg/9GjC3
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That show sucked anyway. It was mildly entertaining before they killed L, but even then it was pretty much just Light being able to do anything he wanted and get away with everything because he was the main character. His "plans" were so complex they were ridiculous and the show suffered from trying too hard to make him a super-genius when he actually just came off as your typical nu-male faggot.

> So naturally I was I was quiet excited live action movie to be made.
Why? Don't even bother with Hollywood, it's all (((((((their))))))) place to culturally enrich things. Never be excited for any movie that comes out of Hollywood, as a general rule.

WE

>So naturally I was I was quiet excited live action movie to be made

What the fuck are you talking about not once in my entire life have I watched an anime and thought "Wow yeah I wish some hollywood jews would ruin this for me"

WAS

KIRA

or you could.. you know? what the FUCKING ANIME
OR eve n better yet WATCH THE LIVE ACTION ASIAN MOVIE
OR
READ THE MANGA

you FAT fucking RACIST RETARDED UN-CULTURED CUNTFUCK!!

D-TECTIVZ

I found death note so cringey and far fetched that I couldn't even finish it. It was good at first but then all the plans just became silly and unrealistic making it hard to watch.

>cuckime

The circle is a decent film to come out of Hollywood but (((they))) have given it an 18% review so normies won't go see it and all the problems with their transparent totalitarian societies

I wonder (((who))) they casted as Light

But it's just a voice actor it's not like they're putting some random guy in middle of nowhere

Should have been this guy

America stop stealing our media.
Power Ranger is enough.

>Death Note was one the few anime shows that I enjoyed from beginning to end
>So naturally I was I was quiet excited live action movie to be made
I hope you're overstating your like for death note to make it seem like a stronger argument

we need to talk about kevin?

No.

He is too healthy looks for L.

you'd like spiral the bonds of reasoning

>death n(igger)ote
>an ebil white goy uses death note (ebook with Sup Forums like interface) to kill people
>realtime nigga L on da case inspecting n shit
>gonna getchu white boi best watch out
>kira kills L
>Near is a Mexican child

He is filming Justice League so I don't think he was available. But L should have been an Asian guy

At least he dies lmao

L should have been a Hispanic tranny

you'd like code geass

yeah smart move. Literally make people hate your movie way before it is released.

I've heard good things. It's on my PtW on MAL.

Yes. I am enough of a loser that I have a MAL.

But he dies so pepole should see it for white on black murder

>(((Light))) discovers a gun that kills evil and immoral people
>El negro finds out his gangsta brothas suffered fatal gun shots to the dick
>Negresses records all her families suffering exploding dicks and blames the police
>BLM protests and riots start
>El Negro sees a white fuccboi walking around in shady areas he shouldn't be and catches him shooting stray bullets that misfire but actually end up in negroid genitalia
>El Negro confronts (((Light))) but he also needs to take a huge shit, so he sits the way he does so his pants can act as a diaper
>"yo faggot whiteboi needa stop killin ma kind i kno u wuz doin it killed muh pa too"

watch kira kill a dindu who dindu nuffin for real due to his unconscious racial bias early on in the show

They made all the Japanese white but the one white guy black? WTF

The girlfriend was annoying as fuck. I hate stereotypical jap kawaii girl. And the substitute of L was lame. But it was indeed a good story.

>from beginning to end
it got ruined half-way through and became cringey as soon as they threw that bitch in who acts just like all other cringey anime girls act. had to stop watching and never finished it. is there an anime out there that doesn't portray the girls as autistic retards?hell, i'll take one without any women in it all if that's what it takes.

that show confused me a lot because I thought he was supposed to be a master planner, and started with a script and followed it through to the end, but I had someone explain to me that he was really just a fuck up who started off trying to do one thing and then changed his mind or something and he keeps making mistakes so he always has to always pull something out of his ass.

show will likely make more sense if you know that

Funnily enough, L is the only one in Death Note that's not 100% Japanese.

According to the creator of Death Note, l is 1/4 Japanese 1/4 English 1/4 Russian and 1/4 Italian/French...

Light has brown hair and brown eyes... Is Japanese

L have black hair black eyes pale skin... Is mostly white. Anime makes no sense

kek

cause, believe it or not, not everyone gives a damn about race. I didn't read deathnote and do the family trees every time someone appeared on the page.

lelouch dies

as if you havnt boycotted netflix already after their dear white people bullshit

She is annoying by Japanese standard.
Not kawaii.

I don't see the problem.In fact,i think he's going to steal the show desu.

Dude c2 has been watching lelouch his whole life

Is the director actually master planer?
>knows mostly right wingers watch anime
>knows they are mostly white
>knows they will enjoy nigger being outsmarted and cucked by white

But still nope this shit just still doesn't satsify me and isn't right especially if you are a fan of L. I wasn't that much of a fan of L though and still hate this niggeration of him. Also average IQ of a nigger is around 75. In the show light was a tiny little step ahead of L and thus he won. If you imagine L would be an actual nigger the show would have ended at around episode 4. Niggers just can't compete.

Light was a retard with too much of an ego. If he literally just ignored the broadcast in the beginning, L wouldn't have narrowed his location to Japan.
>"b-but I gotta let everyone know there's a God and it's me!"

> so passionate about animu that you actually seek out the "creator's profile" of various animu characters
> feel the need to relate this shameful secret to pol/

seriously, get fucking help.
youre like 2 autism spectra away from creating your own "deviantart" account and tracing shitty recolours, gay erotic ships and "crossover" faggotry.

> animu makes no sense
ohh?
did you think giant mecha, space aliens with tentacle-bones for humans, and "futanari" girls with gigantic 3 foot long rock hard cocks hidden under schoolgirl outfits was japan's everyday reality?

kys death note is the shit.

She's qt and reminds me of my old scene gf
youtube.com/watch?v=U7LAQAjw6Ps

Anime characters are always oddly something Japanese people are not. Think about Spike Spiegal from Bebop, he's Japanese but looks more whittu piggu.

>did you think giant mecha, space aliens with tentacle-bones for humans, and "futanari" girls with gigantic 3 foot long rock hard cocks hidden under schoolgirl outfits was japan's everyday reality?

Guess I never really thought about it before you asked that question

> oddly
> forgot that jappos are basically self hating weenies

entire generations of jappos have been trained to despise their culture history and society for being too japanese.
(((They))) have done a real number on nippon

fucking canadians.

The Snow Fort Just Got Ten Feet Higher.

>The circle
Lol, the Circle is based on a shit book. I am not surprised the film is getting bad ratings.

i luuv snow forts, the bigger the better.

>idiots think this was his biggest mistake
It was making it obvious Kira was connected to the police, cutting down the search from tens of millions to a couple of people.

MY ANCESTORS

Nice proxy

Open borders my goy, let's do it

Looks like someone is already doing gods work lol
deadline.com/2017/04/orange-is-the-new-black-hacker-shares-stolen-episodes-1202079667/

WE WUZ SUPERINTILLIGENT DETECTIVES AND SHIIIET

what makes reddit the way that it is

Kill yourself for having such shit taste in anime

>this is a jew
his mom probably cucked her jew husband with a chink

>beginning to end

The last 1/3 was far worse than the rest.

I think you're remembering incorrectly. L shat on every single one of Light's plans. L getting killed didn't even make sense as it relied on Rem acting like a retard.

i can't stand these japanese animu """"""artists"""" and their cultural appropriations of our history and architechture!

>his watermelon level is over 9000!

>the only one

I don't believe you. i was under the impression both Near and Mello were white, considering they grew up at. a foster home in Britain. Furthermore, I don't think a single member of the SPK is japanese

domon arigatou

we wuz genius detectives n shit

discord.gg/9GjC3

Death Note died with L. They're just shitting on its rotten corpse now.

Yeah, fucking bullshit. Netflix has been going to shit. Just get Amazon prime. When they realize they actually need to compete instead of pushing racial propaganda 24/7, they'll stop doing it. Reddit-tier weebs and literal faggots are getting angry about this casting of this also. I can't wait to get comfy finishing all the manga deathnote books while the ratings of this 'adaptation' sink like the Lusitania.