Ted Cruz redeemed

He thinks he can get congress to reserve the seized drug money from el chapo to build the border wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good luck to him, but honestly it's going to be sent to Israel

Redeemed? It hasn't even passed. Until then its an empty gesture that deserves no credit or participation trophies.

As it should.

if it does pass:
it shows that Cruz was the first to step up and work with Trump on his core campaign promise
if it doesn't pass:
it shows that liberals who are the minority in congress were able to be defeated by the establishment republican majority

if it doesn't pass it will show congress is all fucked up, both liberals and conservatives, and we'll fix it in the next election

the money came from selling drugs so it should be spent on the wall

>we'll fix it in the next election

Israel's wall.

>mfw Mexicans think they deserve the money El Chappo made selling drugs to US citizens.

I really doubt it would come to that. liberals can't argue for a better use of the money so it has to pass. then the wall has funding

I see a bigger fight with the Mexicans than the Dems.

They are going to try to keep it for themselves.

Many jews were forced to overdose during the shoah.
That money should go towards ensuring that something like it never happens again.

lying ted go to hell

It's political shrewdness at its finest, dezzu. I do find it peculiar that he singled out El Chapo rather than going with the blanket text in Sec. 3 of the bill. To elicit a stronger reaction? The part specifically targeting El Chapo, is that not a bill of attainder?

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

Soar high ted

>Cruz El Chapo Act
Makes Cruz look like a pussy faggot yet again.

If he had balls he would use RICO to freeze funds of all organizations that provide material support to ANTIFA or anyone in ANTIFA.

GO for the gold and get Soros money not this BS, be the hero we need and strike like a Cruz missile at the heart of ANTIFA.

Much higher energy today Ted

I don't know there is something about having a single enemy as a caricature of principal that is extremely effective.

People need to hate someone, not something.

Ted Cruz singled out el chapo because he is just one drug lord who has drug money of equal value to the entire border wall.

I thought we where all greater isreal goym l;)

Who are you shilling for exactly?