Homeless people should be put into labor camps that pay minimum wage and provide meals. Drug use of any kind is banned...

Homeless people should be put into labor camps that pay minimum wage and provide meals. Drug use of any kind is banned. Those who refuse to work or break the drug use rule would be executed.

Prove me wrong.

i would agree with this statement

So when the jews have bankrupted society we all work for free. Great idea Shlomo.

agree they'll be able to because their be put in a tight net tribal like community where they can socialize with other homeless

No we need to pay bums min wage to murder jews, faggots and democrats

I think you should have a right not to work if you choose to.

Give homeless people all the drugs they want until they die.

I'd like to give homeless people construction jobs building long-term government infrastructure megaprojects that the private sector won't cover because the short-term profit payout isn't worth it.

>tfw have to commit crime to get a minimum wage job

Homeless people should be rounded up and executed.
Fixed.

>life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

they lack the skillset and determination, same problem with OP's plan

>t. was homeless in high school, you have no idea how bad the homeless are, they're below nigger tier

I agree.

>t. Former NEET homeless.

Homeless people should be cared for. Let them do their stupid drugs if it makes them feel better.

If we are able to spend trillions of dollars on free shit for illegal invaders, then we can spend some money to help our fellow citizens.

you people are so cucked

you complain about white genocide then laugh when white women get raped. the homeless don't pay their good goy tax so they should be executed? just drop the bomb on this shithole, we're finished. You bunch of idiots are the western resistance to ZOG and the rogue nation once known as America, please stop being so fucking stupid.

Could care less if someone chooses to sleep on a park bench or in the subway but you should be put in a camp/murdered if you dont shower or do laundry ever.

Your post really pisses me off. These people have problems, we are the adults that can help them. Why would we try to make their shit lives any worse?
Some of them have children, some are vets and they deserve a chance to live with some dignity

It's called a prison.

Who's gonna pay for those?

Op is just tryna figure out how to get free food

>Sup Forums Hates interracial relationships.
>Sup Forums gets pissed when White women dates a white chad instead of them.
>Sup Forums Immediately dates some Asian chick.

This board is fucking hilarious, the contradictions are in nearly every topic.

>Hates Blacks for being shitty people
>Also hates Blacks for not being shitty people.
>Turns out Sup Forums was shitty.

A lot of homeless would work if they had housing with poor hygiene and no reliable transportation they are effectively unemployable therefore have no money to pay for a house

A better idea would be to make them organize in teams depending on their level of studies (illiterate, drop out, elementary completed)
and force them to work in construction, maintenance or security all paid by the state
since what a homeless should look for is a job, this way they can socialize with their kind and people with mental problems or who dont do their jobs get executed

wew lad

Also maybe work farms some prisons in the South have sheriff farms to help feed the prisoners

There is 1 HUGE problem with this - Jews.
When the kikes realize there is a surplus of minimum wage labor, they will blow the housing bubble, making half of the country homeless and thus eligible for labor camps.

Thats great, here in Chile prisoners just rot and riot

This is the plan.

Make everyone who isn't the top .001% hate the lower social castes until even the minimum wage just-as-useless-as-homeless people hate themselves and the ones below them (neets, homeless, gibs collectors and system-gamers)

Eventually everyone will be crying for the world to end and everyone who's poor to be rounded up, except only the real elite and their private armies will survive the ensuing purge. Everyone will be running around screaming "no, I meant the other useless uncultured swine! Not me!"

Except to the real elites we're all uncultured swine barely worthy of pity.