REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS... how come men have ZERO of them?

>woman gets pregnant
>you want her to keep it
>she wants to get an abortion
>there's nothing you can do to stop her from killing your kid

>woman gets pregnant
>you don't want a kid
>but she does
>she then forces you to pay child support for a kid you never wanted

its almost like if you cum inside a women raw and there is a baby growing inside of her its obviously not your choice whether it lives or dies

You have a right to not stick your dick in crazy.

You're allegedly a man, have some agency in your life.

Just wait until cheap, easy to use, low-side effect, and effective male birth control becomes a thing and the power between the sexes will become much more equalized.

It should be. Women having autonomy is literally the worst thing that has happened to the White race in the last 10,000 years.

Watch how fast things would change if guys could abort their financial support of kids they dont want

Why would you want to have your child mothered by a cunt who would even consider abortion?

You mean condoms? OP is on about situations where the man wants the woman to become pregnant.

is why redpilled man is fuck traps instead

Abortion is wrong in general unless the child was going to be born with serious detriments.

>Mother wants an abortion.
>Father vetoes it.
>Mother forced to have child.
>Father takes child and leaves.
>Mother is not allowed to come within 10 miles of the child and has zero rights in the child's life as she didn't want it.

>decide to fuck
>decide to fuck someone you dont know
>decide to fuck without a condom
>decide to finish inside
>HAOW CUM I HAWD NO SAIY IN THEEIS?
yeah naw fuck you, how about you exercise the right to not make that many stupid fucking decisions in a row.

Sorry, this is not mensrights.

We are currently in a war of breeding against the niggers and shitskins, the Europeans must do their duty and have kids. This is the only purpose of humanity. You want out? Then kill yourself, or if you dont want kids then get snipped or dont stick your dick in crazy.

>>woman gets pregnant
>>you don't want a kid
>>but she does
>>she then forces you to pay child support for a kid you never wanted

Ok, but why should a man be FORCED to pay for a baby he didn't want? What if the woman gets pregnant by accident or she lies about being on birth control? If men have no say then they shouldn't be forced to pay

Kick the cunt in the guts

>Having no emotional, financial, and social control over your woman.

Fucking cuck. If my girl show serious disobedience, her money is no more, her parents will know about it, and her friends will know. Yeah, she may take it to court, but it is going to be painful and overwhelming.

I learned the hard way of how much of a cunt a woman can be if the man let's her get her way.

>t. Has a major cunt bitch mom.

My dad is way too much of a beta in regards to my mother. He is my anti-teacher.

>yeah naw fuck you, how about you exercise the right to not make that many stupid fucking decisions in a row.

Your entire argument is an intellectually dishonest one and you know it.

>If men have no say then they shouldn't be forced to pay

You had a say when you were trying to get your dick wet.

Abortion is murder.
Stop fucking random chicks if you don't want kids.
Men should take care of their children.
Women should be forced to carry their children to term.

IIRC in Japan it's illegal to have an abortion without the written consent of both parents. I may be wrong though.

If it's consensual then the women bears the same responsibility for pregnacy as her partner.

So basically add consent requirements for both parents on abortion laws. on another note, abortion is not the new replacement for birth control. why do people fuck up on the whole condom idea and think killing a child is better then owning up to it.
how does that make you feel?

Of course medical problems and rape could be excluded from this and you could let legitimate cases go by if a abortion restriction law were to be put in place. and conditions like the man or the woman being in other legal trouble like the man getting jail time could allow the woman to bypass the dual consent laws idea. or if the man cant be found within 2 - 3 weeks.

I agree. I'm assuming that you're against abortion, right?

Rights are indeed skewed. There should surely be an option in which the woman carries the child to term under the condition that the man take full custody.
Honestly, the father should be the automatic guardian of a child rather than the mother as well. It would save a lot of issues socially, as the ones going around knocking up women (USA knows what I'm talking about) would see the direct consequences after 1 or 2 kids. It also incentivizes the woman to stay with a man as well and it is much easier for a man with a child to find a woman than the opposite.

She wanted to kill it, like i mean, fathers choice till the kid is 18

Paying someone for the privilege of having a vagina is retarded.

Why do you Eurabians live in such a fantasy world? Wake up to reality.

roastie cunt, women's hypocrisy is disgusting

hope you get gangraped by niggers and die of AIDs

I saw in dr.phil that you could fully terminate parental rights and not have to pay child support (((they))) dont want you to know that

Why does this smell like a shill of some sort?

Reality will come soon enough. Women have had no 'reproductive rights' for the last several millennia and it wont be long before they lose them again.
This fantasy land built of sand wont last another century.

BASED women laying down the law and triggering beta providers

Because men have gynocentric instincts. Women choose to breed with the men that kiss their asses the most, and through natural selection, men develop an instinct to be gynocentric white knights.

Protip: Because it is. It takes two to fuck.

You are mistaking instinct for brainwashing.

>woman says she's on birth control
>or the condom tears without you noticing
>you're forced to pay for the next 18 years

Unjustifiable

>reproducing
we have artificial wombs already fuck off

Men should have the option to denounce fatherhood for the first 10 to 14 weeks or so.
That way the woman can make a decision before the fetus grows into something resembling a child, and the man can also make his own choice.

The law is skewed in favour of honeytrapping. I think some Swedish party actually proposed legislation so that fathers can denounce fatherhood.

Such a change would be in the spirit of the law all those liberal egalitarians boast about. Doubt you'll find much support for men's rights among them, tho.

You are totally delusional. Western society has become an increasingly liberal gynocracy for at least the last century without ever once becoming more conservative. There is no future for men.

This is why sexbots and artificial womb technology will one day replace women.

>roastie cunt, women's hypocrisy is disgusting

Ah yes, the last resort of the MRA. "I don't have a response? Must be a woman!"

You're all in control of your own lives. You all know what the consequences are of sexual intercourse. Stop complaining when you ignore them.

>There is no future for men.

women in charge is a disaster waiting to happen. women don't build, they don't invent, they don't distribute resources effectively or fairly. If a situation arose where women were in charge, it would not be long until everything collapsed. Then men would be back in charge with a more conservative bias

Men are the creators of life, not women. Yin is STAGNANT WATER.

Not even trying to argue back

>You all know what the consequences are of sexual intercourse. Stop complaining when you ignore them.

Not an argument you intellectually dishonest troll

Notice that the white knight population drops dramatically with every year that passes. Once the cities have wiped themselves out the rural population will execute the old leaders and replace the retarded laws with new female submission laws like when Rome fell.
If you don't have children then you don't have a future.

whats wrong with murder?

The world is controlled by ugly beta white knight cucks who give women too much power.

because we're turning into a matriarchy.

What about women who are raped?

which is a given if its going to be born to a feminist SJW

If you don't like it you can just leave. Women are literally stuck with it in their body.

Deal with it. Women are twice as likely to get pregnant through rape. That's nature's way of telling you that your morality is bullshit.

An argument to what? That you need to be bailed out of your poor decision-making?

STOP FUCKING STICKING YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

using that same logic the man should be able to overrule the whore who wants an abortion when he doesnt

she had a say when she was getting her vag crammed

Don't have sex if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences. You sound like a woman trying to avoid accountability. The man is 50% responsible for creating the child, he should have to support it 50%.

it's called privilege.

The female privilege. And no, I'm not totally against it. But it needs to balanced. And current year, it's so unbalanced it wouldn't even orbit a blue giant.

>she had a say when she was getting her vag crammed

Women don't have agency.

>The man is 50% responsible for creating the child

And yet he has ZERO say in whether it lives or dies. You've literally just shown how stupid your own argument is.

SOLUTION:
If a man & a woman fuck and the woman ends up preggo, the woman must tell the man that she is pregnant before 18 weeks. If she doesn't, she is ineligible for child support payments from the man, but is perfectly free to have the child herself. If she does tell the man before 18 weeks, and the man makes his wishes clear - i.e he doesn't want a child, then the woman is again ineligible for child support payments, but is perfectly free to have the child herself.

This way men cannot be shackled by women who get knocked up to rob the guy of his money, men cannot be shackled by women who get irrationally maternal.

Civil rights for women thus far have been having their cake and eating it too

the concept of child support is rooted in the bygone notion of a dependent woman who didn't have much of a choice in raising a child

if they're granted full choice in abortion a man should have an opt out clause

This is the way it should be. It amazes me that so many people act as though women in the western world have no reproductive rights when the reality is that it's the men who are the lacking ones.

And then of course there's also the circumsion as well.

Western society has given women "equal rights" yet also let women keep their special treatment. That alone gives women the advantage.

Men are still held to our traditional gender role(s), women are not. The same people that reply back and try to justify this all along with insults are the ones proving my point.

But when you see it that way, it all makes sense. Women have everything totally favoring them while men have to get by based on mere attributes and some luck.

but there are many decisions about our own lives that are forced upon us by government

Most men are so desperate for society to grant them their "manhood" that they'll do anything. They don't even realize how controlled by it they are

>leave
>never pay child support
>never open a bank account
>use PayPal only

That's what I did to dodge my first shitty kid.

>Women have everything totally favoring them while men have to get by based on mere attributes and some luck.

Why do you phrase this as if you're competing against women? For what are you competing?

>b-buh it's m-muh body
>situation where parents are divorced
>joint custody
>kid in mom's house at one point
>ethical stuff aside, it doesn't matter that the kid belongs to both of you
>mom can shoot kid because it's in her house and she can decide whether the kid is a burden

Literally the same thing. tbqh though just use a condom

women get saddled with your useless spawn if you bail
people get upset when you let women and their useless spawn die
so they institute welfare states to support women and their useless spawn
but then they don't want your needle dick growing their balance sheet to infinity, so they don't let you off the hook even if you leave

I phrase it as simply being reality. Men do have to 'compete' against women, but we all know it's a phony competition with men having their hands tied behind their backs.

Well done Tyrone

>Men do have to 'compete' against women

For what?

Jobs, education. Hence, resources to a certain degree. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

>the white race

Fuck you and fuck the white race. The people get the government they deserve. If white people are too stupid to maintain their own countries, they will go the way of Rome and in 500 years a new civilization will emerge that isnt full of cucks.

Btfo these threads until the kiddies are done with their assignment.

>Why do you phrase this as if you're competing against women?
Projection and still no argument

Why are you questioning how you think he said something and not just questions what he actually said?

You are literrally helping the degeneracy of the race Idiot. What Do you think Will happen with a child born from à single Mothers with not enough resources ?

Like the niggers in Africa? KEK

it depends on the circumstances he left her with. i agree with you at face value but we need a little more detail for us to call him a complete piece of trash or if he actually doges a piece of shit woman while leaving the kid to attempt to survive with her.

>Jobs, education. Hence, resources to a certain degree. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

I can't imagine being in a field where I had to compete with women, or where women represented legitimate competition. Perhaps that's the problem?

>Why are you questioning how you think he said something and not just questions what he actually said?

What's the point of debating an argument when the premises are fundamentally flawed?

Women in western society are allowed to have jobs and get educated, hence they are competition for men. The premise is not flawed, you're just a retard that can't into reality.

>STOP FUCKING STICKING YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.
This discussion is not about the women but about the law. Is your point that I shouldn't have sex in a country with crazy laws?

>What's the point of debating an argument when the premises are fundamentally flawed?

No, it wasn't. And stop worrying about how someone says something on the internet and instead focus on what is actually being said.

It amazes me that I see it said here so often by women that they think we can't tell them apart from the male posters

>Women in western society are allowed to have jobs and get educated, hence they are competition for men.

My field is 91% male, there are very few women who are interested in it even with substantial grants and favorable job prospects. The reason for this is that they can't handle it in the long term, in fact a lot of the men can't either.

Again, I would posit that if you're in a position where you feel women are competing against you then the women themselves aren't the problem.

>Is your point that I shouldn't have sex in a country with crazy laws?

My point is that you should treat it with the gravity appropriate to it and the consequences thereof. You know who expects to be able to do whatever feels good without worrying about the repercussions? Women.

>It amazes me that I see it said here so often by women that they think we can't tell them apart from the male posters

See .

Its almost like if she cuts you out of the decision making you take her to see Dr. Stairs

Agreed
Justify that from evolutionary standpoint

this

but also this

I said that women in western society do compete against men for jobs and education, hence resource competition. You have not been able to refute that and you keep dancing around that.

I see your "argument" - you're going the typical feminist route, talking about how haha it's easy to be a man bro, male privilege bro! But beyond that talking point you have nothing.

>I don't have a response? Must be a woman!"

You are the only one without a response. I was simply making a comment.

>My point is that you should treat it with the gravity appropriate to it and the consequences thereof. You know who expects to be able to do whatever feels good without worrying about the repercussions? Women.

This is appealing to emotion and holds no water

>My field is 91% male

That would be a great argument for your case if all fields were 91% male

>Again, I would posit that if you're in a position where you feel women are competing against you then the women themselves aren't the problem.

And more petty insults

Wear a fucking rubber. It's not rocket science.

>You know who expects to be able to do whatever feels good without worrying about the repercussions? Women
Why do you hate women so much? Get over it. I don't care about your personel feelings anyway.
>My point is that you should treat it with the gravity appropriate to it and the consequences thereof
So if I do that, make her pregnant on accident, she wants an abortion but I want the kid since I was aware this could happen and I want to take the responsibility cause well I took it with the gravity appropriate to it and the consequences thereof. I'm out of luck because a women has 100% say over this fetus?

He's not very smart, if it is actually a he. As it said earlier
>Women don't have agency
shows that he is incapable of breaking out of his mental block.

>women don't have agency
>so men should suffer for some unknown reason

Do you support your current abortion laws?
If not then how would you alter them?

This is why you lie to them about your name and give them a fake phone number. Even if they do get pregnent they will never your real identity. Works way better than condoms.

Bump