Friendship with the opposite gender does not mean SEX!!

Why do you MGTOW & alt-right fags think that just being friends with a girl should lead to SEX? Creeps!

Its really the women at fault for believing the myth that platonic relationships can exist between sexes, because unless the female is a whale or is hideous it cannot. Even then she still kind of owes you a blowjob for hanging out with her despite her ugliness.

charge your phone you disgusting gay jew nigger from the AIDS dimension

Concept of being friend zone is so common place in popular culture these days that any dude who finds himself there, deserves it.

i don't know about you, but I don't have time to talk to women for hours on end listening to their thoughts, feelings, or complaints. Do you enjoy going shopping with them while they try to make decisions?

If they aint givin up the cooch I aint being their pooch.

Because heterosexual acts are inherently weaker and more inferior and a man being a friend to a woman is mental retardation

*sucking on tentacles*

Because why the fuck else would you hang out with a girl? Would you baby sit a child for free?

This. Women typically have nothing interesting to say and if I'm putting the time in I want to fucking nut.

God save the queen!

Unrequited love is awful. I've been on both sides of it in my life and it makes no one happy. But no one is entitled to having someone in their life on only their terms. If you want to be friends with someone and they want more than that, then neither you will get what you want in the end. That's just life.

Girls can be just as interesting as guys. We have just as much fun, if not MORE!!

tits or gtfo

I have more fun playing around with my testicle skin than you would banging Kanye West on a yacht.

Guys aren't as shallow as you, we've got more important things to do than be friends with you for nothing.

Thought to be thunk, books to be read, ect.

>More important things to do
Like masturbating your cock with a fleshlight? Hahaha

women are fucking retarded if they keep male friends around and expect them to not hope for sex

women are fucking delusional

feminism was a mistake, women are retarded, without patriarchy society collapses

a thousand times this

Pretty much. Even two married guys can't really be friends with the other guy's wife.

>Concept of being friend zone is so common place in popular culture these days that any dude who finds himself there, deserves it.

This. If you accept hanging around a bitch that isnt interested then you deserve the pain and suffering you get from it.

Hit the gym, then find a woman that will make a good mother and wife. Then go after her with complete dedication. Dont dance around the porridge, go for it with complete honesty of your intentions. If she declines then you move on and try with another one, so long as she too meets your standards for familylife.

Why is it that so many women only think of love in terms of sex?

It is the only thing they can offer

Because they reduced themselves to have nothing of value other than their vagina, and use it as a weapon. If the courts were not on their side, they would actually be forced to be a human being with traditions, values,etc to pass on.

Now women think they deserve the world, realize at 30 they fucked up and marriage and children are the key to happiness, but if "beta virgins" she mocked refuse to take her now, she kills herself.

>Implying anyone would consider listening to your vapid monologue about what that cunt at work with the same shoes as you did today to be more important than some quality hand-time

Female friends are the ones that are cucks.

this is true for any red blooded male

only in a only in a sick degenerate effeminized society would anyone even think anything different

>having a female friend
>you don't fuck her

You're not even a man at this point.