youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
discord.gg/KMUMB
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
thezog.wordpress.com
archive.is/LRe05
archive.is/E3RCx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

By the way, I'm thinking about shitposting on t_d, whats some shit that gets those faggots riled up?

Whatever riles up Sup Forums, I suppose. A lot of us post here so the bait is interchangeable.

Reporting in. Uptrumps all around

Fuck off we're full.

Sup Forums is anti Drumpf and his kike administration.

Apparently their mods are total cunts so expect to be banned a few minutes after your first shitpost.

>Shareblue meme

Shit talk civic nationalism, expose trump failures and make them realize his administration is full of the swamp (kikes).

Do this all innocently and without obvious bait/shit troll. Awaken those cuckolds brother.

Pic is OP.

>without obvious bait/shit troll

Lol I fucked up then

Fuck off Chilean nigger. Disprove one thing in that image.
> Pro tip: you can't
$20 you're a JIDF larping as to do a psy op on chan to make it seem like trump has more support for his kike and jew infested administration. It's not working fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
fuck off we are not loyal to a person but an idea

The_Donald here, I kinda hate all the criticism our God Emperor gets here. I don't know if it's ironic or they're trolling real believers in our Emperor.

What gives?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself

FUCKING BASTE BLACK MAN

FUCKING BASTE ISRAEL

>kike
>JIDF larping
can't tell of shareblue or not.
Either way, I am against what he did. But remember that they had to choose between him and Hillary.

nice Nazi LARP cuckold. When are you going to join the rest of the big boys and actually make a difference?

Right here. Sorry about the anti trump. Pol is cucked atm

it's mostly ironic, trolling or shilling

Say that Trump loves Jews and that civic nationalists are cucks and nonwhites have low iqs.

There are a lot of people here who voted for Trump and supported him during the election but have been disappointed by his choices lately, I am sure they still would have voted Trump over Hillary, but they are not going to just blindly rationalize and follow everything Trump has done.

I feel like the culture on the_donald is one of unconditional acceptence, there aren't ever any threads on the front page that are even slight disapproving of Trumps moves. I think this is because they get down voted and aren't seen.

On Sup Forums anybody can post something and if its getting attention, positive or negative it will be on the front page.

discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB

discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB

Redditors aren't allowed to think for themselves or say things in earnest and their subs are like giant cults.

>nazi LARP
oh kid you have no idea

Everything you need to know:
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
thezog.wordpress.com
archive.is/LRe05
archive.is/E3RCx

Post Hitler did nothing wrong and say your from Sup Forums. Then post the holohoax infographics. They either get redpilled or they start hating on Sup Forums. Perferably the later tbqh.

Most of my posts have been deleted already, tried making a thread but I don't think threads bump the same way it does on here

We like Trump but he's in bed with kike snakes, why aren't you worried?

Post those links

I was banned the night he bombed syria for not approving and saying it was a le 6d chess move.

Morally, yes Trump is corrupt. He has backpedaled on a lot. Rationally, He makes sense. Still on the Donald team, why go back to being a loser when we keep winning?

I glanced in on a /ptg/ and they were doing a state roll call with awoo. It was pathetic and gay.

reported this thread to my pedebro mods, you nazicucks wont be able to do any "riling" up today

bye

lol their mods are johnny on the spot with the shitposting

they take their "NO RAYCISSIM" rule seriously