It's not happening

Trump lost the popular vote but Le Pen needs the popular vote to win the election.

She's currently polling at 41% at best. She won't be able to pull a Trump this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KMUMB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump won the popular vote, dont believe the fake news

Nice b8 m8
France doesn't have a two party system
3/10 for making me respond

> (((polls)))

Its obvious France is cucked...move on

Trump was way low on the official polls going into the election too. Maybe many French aren't willing to say their true intentions in a poll for fear of backlash.

2017 believing in pools...

LePen is at 68% per internal polls, stop repeating push polls.

She's going to win.

>trump won the popular vote,

Even trump admits he didn't you dumb faggot.

>France doesn't have a two party system

Do you know what a run off election is faggot?

This was the line Jew PR was using the other day.

But I don't see what the problem is if she made it to the second round and they had no better than the Obama-style nothing banker to put up against her.

Bradley effect

discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB

>Trump was way low on the official polls going into the election too
Was he at 41%? Did he need the popular vote or to secure smaller scale strategic states?

can you not?

Trump lost the popular vote because he didnt want the popular vote you genius. Hillary spent 80 million in negative ads in Florida alone to win the electoral college and lost.

Polls in the US try to measure the places that actually matter in elections. 80% of swing voters do not actually matter in federal US elections. See: california and texas. France looks at everyone because their system doesnt work like that. You need VOTERS to win in france, and you need STATES to win in US. It is easier to guage and far more accurate in france. Also in the inital election the polls were very close to the final result.

But what if the Russians hack them?

Brexit won the popular vote.

I wasn't sure about voting for her (Voted Macron in 1st round to stop Mélenchon) but now I will vote Le Pen. She might not win, but fuck this degenerate Macron, the fucktard from big cities, the self-righteous lefty, I will vote for Marine even if I don't like her.

SHADILAY YALIDAHS