If the United States spends as much money on military as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th...

If the United States spends as much money on military as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th highest-spending military countries COMBINED, then why has the US military never won a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain this

Oh wait you don't have to explain it because I already know the answer, it's because you're too fat to fight

I dunno. Didn't feel like it.

The US Military is a glorified welfare program. Niggers and white trash enlist and and get free money for doing jackshit, meanwhile they get praised by Americans because they're all indoctrinated to RESPECT TEH TROOPS :DDDD

If all we do is lose, why does the world shit its pants when we do anything militarily in the slightest?

The US has won plenty of wars, however the goal of the US war machine is no longer winning wars, but endless military projection. The military serves US interests by acting as the enforcement arm of the globalist mafia, destabilizing countries and decimating populations that move to upend the status quo of the US as the sole supplier of the world's reserve currency, backed up by OPEC oil.

>all this money
>cant make a gook and a hated muslim minority comply to a single demand
>have to use more money with psyops bullshit
>still fails
hahaha empire of my ass

war is a racket

none of the wars fought by america since the first world war were for anything but profit for the military industry

found the Canadian coward who never served

You're dumb, we won every war we've been in and we'll win the upcoming war against North Korea and Germany if they refuse to pay.

obvious troll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Spot on.

>why has the US military never won a war?
because most of the money goes into the pockets of its profligate jew (inc. King David's Greater Israel), and not into genuinely better the wares of the cesspit, zionist vassal's meat shield goyim

Yeah you are right
It doesn't though, everyone just points and laughs

THE GOYIM KNOW
>You're dumb, we won every war we've been in
no
Yeah and the US didn't win any of them

You know what's funny? Look at the wiki link I posted and realize your comment adheres to most contemporary U.S. wars.

Why leafs, why must it always be a leaf.
I want to like you guys, but you just make it so hard.

>Yeah and the US didn't win any of them
Fucking dumbass. I remember when I was 13 and used to troll Sup Forums. those were fun times.

We could take that faggot leaf country In a hour.

Because if they won the war, the spending would stop.

Who is to say the Iraq war isn't a success? Trillions have been made off it.

We're too busy funding projects like the anti-matter bombs that can destroy the solar system

>money is directly tied to strategic or military or diplomatic excellence