Your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Confederate board. Yankfags git out

Your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Confederate board. Yankfags git out

Dixiebros report in!
>Georgia here

Glad to live in the only real America left (not including all the niggers of course)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.cc/file/ba1140c5fc2d103ceab7490ab9f9caca
youtube.com/watch?v=UUrZOZRnbME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Minnesota
Our boys btfo some fucking Virginians and cucked their governor a few years ago when he asked for the battle flag back.

TN (memphis unfortunately) REPORTING IN!

Maryland here.

Can we hang with you guys?

We really wanted to last time, but we got put in time out.

Come fight at Berkely, than.

De La Rey - Guide to Urban Skirmishes in Modern Times - Chapter 1 - Combat roles and formations

A battle manual organizing individuals with different skills into an ad-hoc volunteer combat unit focusing on home-made melee weapons and crowd control.

Spread it.

anonfiles.cc/file/ba1140c5fc2d103ceab7490ab9f9caca

Texas is best state.

I master-bait to the 1956 version of my state flag.

i forgot to add the file

CSA
S
A

Is kansass gud enuff to bee confederate? We were union, but have adapted southern culture aside from lawrence and kansass city.

And the niggers in NC are any better?

Atlanta is a shit hole because of the war tho. We got our asses handed to us.

To the idea on who was right in the civil war I say this :

The confederates were completely justified to their grievances and why they seceded. Yes the Union was incredibly aggressive and unforgiving.

However, the fact that the Union overtook the south and turned the entire country towards a more centralized form of government means that the united states could prosper much more than if the confederate states stayed independent.

Texas reporting in.
Daily reminder a native american confederate general was the last to surrender. Inb4 yanks cry about slavery

Remember the blue welcome mat we had for a few years?

>Virginia here
>Pass by yankee graves everyday to work
>Maybe modern day new yorkers should learn the lesson their ancestors learned ~150 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=UUrZOZRnbME

Fuck that libcuck

Heart of Dixie reporting

SC Reporting. Carpetbaggers get the fuck out. Decent Yanks welcome but fucking assimilate or be shot

>New Yorkers
>implying
>Better than Minnesotans

agreed

Arkansasfag reporting in. Fucking power was out. Fuck storms. Fuck Entergy. Fuck no underground lines.

>Bleeding Kansas
The Civil War pretty much started in Kansas but on behalf of abolitionist. I was stationed at Riley for awhile. Kansas is pretty country, very southern esque culture. I approve

New York city here, pls take our city i cant deal with these commies.

>under ground lines
>under ground railroad
Are you implying something user?

confederate az reporting in

Bump

Alabama Heart of Dixie fag reporting

>Georgia
>28-3

Does he even try to be funny or did the comedy part of program disappear when Leibowitz did?

>tfw born in soulless north suburbs
>nothing but fast food and chain stores like shartmart
>filled with old boomer fucks who are scared of everything, don't even know their neighbors
>no community, barely even see kids playing
Tell me what it's like to have culture.

Colorado reporting in.

>georgia
time to stick my bayonet in some yankee bitches

Florida reporting in (Miami sadly)

Kentucky here!
Please someone fix Louisville it had a good history I swear it.

All nigs and spics live down south faggot

Here's a little appalacian town in Kentucky. This is basically the entire town, but there are lots of farmhouses tucked away in the valleys and clearings. This is up on a hiking trail where you can look down at the city which is just hidden away in a random clearing in the middle of the mountains in the middle of nowhere. very poor though.

Awesome looking town dude. Alot of meth probably sadly. What's the name of it?

okay with that.

is the difference between ameribros and americucks

> Can we hang
Yes, we'll even help you.

Nj reporting in

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT DIXIE

You're the poorest, fattest, least white and most degenerate part of the country.

North Carolina reporting in, God bless appalachia.

Missouri checking in!

Sort of on the border but I have personally stood up for the flying of the confed flag here.

>The man so terrified of Confederate soldiers he ran away to fight widows and railroads

Pineville.
No meth that I know of, but I didn't go looking for it.

Fuck Cuckfederates. You're the reason niggers are here in the first place.

The North had slaves too Yankeeboy. Throughout the war too

I'm from SOUTHERN California
South represent!
:^)

Sorry OP, the "SOUTH" where I live at is no longer that way, carpetbaggers and El Salvadorians have takin over Manassas, home of 2 Rebel victories.

Central Florida Reporting in, my local town is named after Preston Brooks, the guy we all learn about who beat an abolitionist with a cane in congress.

did you get those tears before or after the north pushed your shit in?

Daily reminder, Lee didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and all you dixie-suckers look shit tier for pining after a war you lost.

Sister fucker reporting in
>Mississippi

My cracka.
We have so many little hidden places unaffected by progressives. Like little beacons of white America. The mountains protect us. It's beautiful.

The South didn't need cultural marxism to be destroyed, it did that to itself hundreds of years ago. Would live in the South if it wasn't for all the niggers.

Floridafag reporting in.
Jacksonville
Would be literally perfect w/o the niggers

No, kike, yankee jews imported the slaves via the large established ports in New England and sent them to the south via the railways

So many slave traders were ran by jews that you could not buy a slave on a jewish holiday.

And besides the niggers in the south were under control when they were on their chains. It wasn't until the War of Northern Aggression and the yankee invasion that the farm equipment got all uppity

Florida, home of Dillon Harper, thank you.

Hell yeah MS here too

Biloxi reporting in

Louisiana reporting in. You weak ass bitches can puff your chests up and act like you know what's what, but you will never be as true to the confederacy as the river kings.

Git.

Yeehaa, my redneck cousins. Great state of North Yorkshire reporting in. Where can I get me some slaves and a hog to marry, y'all?

>Lee didn't know what the fuck he was doing

Is that why you yankucks begged for him to be the Union general? Then he totall cucked you amd fought for the enemy instead.
Then you just threw bodies at him until he gave up because he didn't want to kill any more of them.
Piss off to hell ya damn yanker.

>>United States of America
Burning Atlanta once wasnt enough.
t. Alabama

Virginia Rebel reporting in. Home of the capital Richmond, we are the ones who fought the war on our turf. Mosby, Lee, etc. etc.

Holy shit Vancleave here son@!!!!!
like 15 mins away from ya senpai

considering the slave traded (importing) ended in 1807, and trains first came about in US in the 1820s, how did the north send them south in mass numbers via railways?

how about uns?

Imagine walking down the streets of a nice "historical city" and not being afraid of being shot by some nigger. Also imagine meeting only nice country folk who are respectful and generous. Truly a blessing to be in the south.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Georgia from November to December.

>north
TRIGGERED

Confederates brought all the blacks here. If it wasn't for the South we wouldn't have blacks in the USA. If the South had won the war, we would be like Haiti by now.

because the north didn't know what the fuck it was doing either, but at least they had a plan other then 'let's wait and hope those euros want our cotton.'

But oh no, the dixie-suckers can handle the fact they gave command to a person with no strategic vision, and was an adequate tactician at best. He beat who? Pope? McClellan? Burnside? fucking idiots, all of them and not really anything demonstrating skill from your little starlet.

I have respect for the abilities of Johnson, however. The valley campaign was a nice bit of work.

Any Virginians here?

If the south won the war slaves would have eventually (probably) been emancipated, the south wouldn't have been left to rot in economic distress, states would have to fear the federal government, and there would be no cucks in office.

shit. jackson. damn.

Fuck you, OP!

You dumb hicks cucked for Jew slave traders, failed to industrialize, and let nig nogs BLACK your daughters.

Also you put my great great granddad in Andersonville Prison!

Fucking mississippi-posting degenerate.

yes

It's weird, in bongland, northerners are based and southerners are faggots. Opposite to you guys...

*sniff* *sniff*

Do I smell dixies making their way towards Gettysburg...?

Whoa, I'm from Manasass so its good to have some Virginians on this thread.

Because importing is not transporting

Sounds like you're talking shit about Michigan's majestic upper peninsula.

Them's fighting words, dixiecuck

Live in Philly due to gainful employment but travel out to the mountains/sticks as often as possible. Checked out Wellsboro, PA, Pine Creek Gorge, and Cherry Springs State Park this past fall... great way of life

>implying the south was still importing slaves prior to the beginning of the civil war (or even needed to)

>confederate flag and hat

>winchester 1892 rifle

Absolute fucking autism.

Fucking ravaged Georgia

NC reporting in

>tfw surrounded by yankee transplants

2023, the year of the great Yankee genocide

It's the comfiest town. All the brick buildings ars over a hundred years old, just little drug stores and such. The people walking around the town are polite good ol' boys and you can see young sweethearts from the HS walking around holding hands. Everyone knows each other there. It was the North who dismantled the Klan amd BLACKED our daughters. Read the thread, NO YANKS NOW GIT

Where's Hank Williams? You're not from Alabama! You're an imposter!

ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE

Mexico here, when are we gonna start it up?

My great great great grand pappy killed you southern faggots at Gettysburg and Antietam.

I'm from Florida. Do I count?