Another Bike Lock Attack by Antifa in Berkeley Protests, California

youtube.com/watch?v=MD0dgx-elgk - Low testosterone members of the 'Resistance' strike a Trump supporter with U-lock. Hell ensues.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/professor-identified-bike-lock-attacker-also-attended-antifa-stabbing-spree-sacramento-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=hpOI7fe2CxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody else find it ironic that almost all of the minorities they claim to be doing all this for are on the right side of the screen?

Is this the usual or small sample?

That's always been the joke, senpai.

Wear your helmets... it's getting bike-locky out there...

fuckin nazi probably deserved it, atleast we're out in the streets protesting the hate

Remember kids: a high resolution camera with an IR pass filter will let you gather enough data for a positive iris ID and will work through most sunglasses and masks.

Get enough cameras with black filters on them and antifa will shit themselves enough to behave like halfway civilised human beings.

Can we make this more well known? Maybe proven in some way? I feel like that would stop them dead in their tracks without any of the stupid riots and city tracking going on. Thats really antifas only claim to virtue.

Is that Eric Clanton again?

No I dont think so here a better pick with him holding the lock.

He's left of centre

Low tier bait

it made you comment didn't it?

ERIC MICHAEL CLANTON

At least he was wearing a dirtbike helmet
Those things can hold up to a lot of abuse, personal experience speaking here

>Same shoes
>Sleeves rolled up
>Backpack looks similar
>wielding a bikelock
>Similar stature

I think it's him

Is that a fat pink dildo?

if people fucking see this dickbag why don't people point him out before the "clash" and catch him if he swings it? it's not like he's hiding the weapon or that the weapon is dangerous if you know it's coming. just get out of the way of it and grab him, take the scrawny fuck down and place him under citizens arrest. everybody's happy to film and bitch about it, but nobody is willing to do actual work to protect themselves or others in their group. you think that the cops are going to side with a guy who covers his face and swings a bike lock at people over a group of guys who saw him try to seriously hurt someone and removed him from the crowd (for the safety of all involved)?

You should find out the antifas names and addresses, and make a big database.

That pic is an antifa retard

It was disproven, He only covered his shield and blacked up to avoid being recognized when he was whooping antifa

>It was disproven
He was antifa and he is so incredibly stupid as to think with a hundred cameras and cell phones he wouldn't get caught.

Blacks and Mexicans mostly hate antifa.

Ree. What's the truth? I can't tell I wasn't there.

We need to send altright people to infiltrate the antifa ranks and identify them so that it's easy to out them to their employers and during confrontations.

Literally no one cares about DR3 m8. Besides, I'd prefer the niggers and spics were on their side.

Was Eric Clanton ever arrested?

yes, thanks to pic related:

>A prideful nazi posing for a picture wanted to stay low key until posing for said picture
>Same nazi is seen fighting Trump supporters, while disgused as Antifa
Makes sense :DDD

why dont they all just bring some baseball bats or blunt weapons?

what are you talking about?

anyone else daydream about bringing a flamethrower to one of these LARP meets?

secret financier of the riots, one of the major players bailing out people and convicting Antifags. Rumor has it Yvette and BAMN is his target.

It would be counter-productive. Simply breaking commie skull, while immediately satisfying wouldn't achieve a greater outcome. If antifa are perceived publicly as the sole aggressor and source of all social disruption by the wider public, they'll eventually demand the destruction of antifa and Trump will be only too happy to oblige.

Controlling your emotions and playing the long game will get the whole lot of them put in camps.

He's not antifa, that pic was made to make you dox your own like a retard.
The guy's shield got stolen off him when he went into an antifa pile to drag some alt-lite chick out.

Right on! I can't find any news of his arrest anywhere. Thanks for the update. I hope it's true.

Who is he?

>Same nazi
And what part of that pic makes you think it's the same person?

the amount of actual antifa i imagine are pretty small, one decisive victory could end it and discourage others from even showing up

>What's the truth?
This is the truth
The only people refuting it are bongs and abos.

goodnight alt-right

Isn't this video old though? The video upload date was before the latest Berkeley rally.

goodnight antifa
goodnight BAMN
goodnight elroy

You'd never get enough of them, they scatter like cockroaches if confronted with superior numbers. The number of people willing to bust commie skull is equally small but there's millions of angry voters out there who'd take exception to the government permitting the continued operation of a domestic terrorist organisation.

Given enough pressure, the state is well equipped to handle them, they just need enough of a mandate.

i don't even know what half that shit is. try again

This is pretty much how imagine Sodom was like.

His name is Hank Mayor, I was there when he was taking to Tim Pool about investigating BAMN, Tim is such a dumb fuck he didn't realize Hank is one of the shadow organizers of these events, he has his fingers in Anticom, Oathkeepers, and is a long time friend of Kyle Chapman who is THE FIGUREHEAD, except Lauren is always trying to steal the spotlight. Lives in San Francisco, smart fucking dude, dual major in Applied Mathematics and Finance.

He got in trouble for addressing the massive problem Berkeley has with Mossad agents that patrol the area due to a large Shia Muslim population although he is a Protestant.

>this is the truth!
>brought a change of clothes
>brought a different set of glasses
>brought a somewhat insider meme
>brought such an insider symbol that I'd be surprised if antifa knew what it was
>actually replicated the difficult symbol accurately on 3 skateboards
>all this time and effort put into it
>just covers it up with a rubbish bag that's going to rip in a violent encounter (which they're planning on)
Some inconsistencies there m8. If it was antifa he would've just drawn a failed swastika and probably wouldn't have used skateboards.

ohoho brainlet, but as you can see there are three examples there, so you can't put it into halves, only thirds

he's wearing shoes with a green sole

it's a joke.

>gas huffing abbo
Who exactly are you attempting to convince? But then maybe you actually are that stupid.

Bump

Endorsed by Tim Heidecker.

antfia needs to be gutted

Not an argument faggot. How about you provide evidence (you know, the thing you use to back up an assertion) before you attempt to dox a white nationalist because you think he's antifa.

I just looked, Clanton wasn't arrested yet. You guys need to hire a bounty hunter to get him.

they look like the same boots the original bike lock faggot was wearing

white people are brainwashed to hate themselves as soon as they are exposed to any form of media or public schooling, so it makes perfect sense that antifa is full of suburban white kids.

You can even get a bail bondsman license if you want. Then you can hunt antifas full-time.

I think it's a canned beverage she is ready to use as a projectile.

bump

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/professor-identified-bike-lock-attacker-also-attended-antifa-stabbing-spree-sacramento-video/

If anyone other than left-wing terrorists went on a stabbing spree, cuckholded while police chiefs would be all serious about it and the cuck prosecutor would be like "I'm asking for 30 years and adding the hate crimes enhancement to get a life sentence." But when it's antifas, they aren't arrested.

hes such a faggot

If somebody were to actually kill Clanton, would that be good or bad for us?

BAMN has pissed off everybody at Berkeley even their "allies"

So he's basically acting as agent provocateur, but really agent puppeteer, and pushing them to do violent shit as a group in other for them to be targetted by authorities and taken out?

Do you really think some antifa drugaddict has the agency to put together that shield and do a nice paint job?

look at all these faggots with helmets on. total pussies... i played hockey all my life, these retarded trumpanzees and their faggot dirt biking helmets are a complete embarassment to maleness

Interesting, Thanks for the info. It's good to know there's people in the background who have our backs.

I think it's funny how these retards get entire bike locks instead of just tying a padlock to a small rope or bandanna like the skins do. Much easier to get rid of.

fuck I wish we had this level of political engagement in aus
How I would love to absolutely lose my shit on one of these cunts hiding behind their bike locks
You would literally get your head kicked in if you tried that shit here

This is a literal Sup Forumstard and you're doxxing your own.

That's why antifa just completely shuts down mentally any time they are facing a black anticom. The cognitive dissonance overwhelms them, their deluded narrative falls apart, all they can do is muster some Uncle Tom explanation, but even that is internalized racism because they're assume a black can't think for themselves. They will NEVER ever attack a black because then they're just another white oppressor. The civic nationalists will win this shit on these facts alone, let them take the lead and bring in some black bros.

This is what happens when you don't wear a helmet around antifa toughguy

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&t=32s

who are the antifa leaders? does this retard camp even have leaders?

Where the fuck have you been?

this. i don't think antifa have the balls to do a roman salute in public, false flag or no.

>same nazi

???
it's not the same guy... Watch the video instead of relying on infographics made by antifa, it's very clear what happened

There's also pictures of him doing it in front of niggers. He's definitely not antifa.

They will do anything for the good of the party/movement/operation.

Nah he's definitely antifa if he's LARPing that hard.

>starting fights
>low test

DFLIMPF BTFO

That guy is a literal Sup Forumstard. There were several Sup Forumsacks there with him that talked about him covering up his shield before he got into the fight. You'd know this if you weren't an uber newcunt.

It's quite clear you're the fucking antifa faggot here. Gas yourself, faggot.

lel, this. Sup Forums BTFO

This seems like FBI bait.

He certainly deserves nothing better than death ... he tried to kill a peaceful protester by battering his head with a blunt force instrument.

But the best outcome would be a public trial and messy media coverage that shames antifa, he goes to jail for many years and loses his teaching jobs permanently.

NEW BERK FOOTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=hpOI7fe2CxE

>assertions
>no proof

hmmm

What's with these faggots and bike locks?

His shield was taken when he saved someone else you dickbag

>let's lovingly hand craft and paint a shield out of expensive skateboard decks with an esoteric symbol that only someone with a high af power level would ever even recognise instead of slapping a spaztika on a garbage bin lid and calling it a day in our elaborate false flag attempt that is going to show...

remind me what exactly antifa is supposed to get out of this?

>not being chicken shit means you are antifa

newcunt antifa detected. Go check the archives from when it happened. I was in the fucking thread. I'm not spoonfeeding you reddit faggot cunts.

They aren't considered weapons by police so they can carry them into the protest area. Police will stop you if you have blatant weapons.

That's why there are so many makeshift weapons like flagpoles, bike locks, and short sticks that can be easily concealed.

Or they could just watch the video to get the context themselves instead of relying on a screengrab in an infographic made by god knows who.

They're antifa shills. Notice how they shut the fuck up once called out?

>OMG someone used a weapon in a fight!!!! OMG

You guys are getting really faggy now.

KEK I thought the same

>I post an image of who I thought was on the altright side in the Berkeley protests.
>100 posts later, pol debates whether the image is authentic, or an antifa ruse to falseflag the altright somehow.
>Not a single, single reply about my actual statement which was to start collecting names and addresses of antifas.

thanks ... guys ...

same fucking pen in pocket

>antifa fighting
>OMG let's film with special camera so I can get iris recognition and MI6 will help identifying them

lel

if antifa do any hardcore terrorist-type shit, remember this deleted post. antifa swarmed the thread when i reposted what that antifatard thought was gone.