MANTERRUPTION

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek6r2gCPEeA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek6r2gCPEeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>18 likes against 3000 dislikes

looks like this video has set a new record

What is it and what does it do

There needs to be an app that listens to the tone of voice of a women to detect and save her sexual consent.

I love it i have been using this app for a while and im confronting my coworkers every now and then with how often they interrupted me

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ek6r2gCPEeA

>Comments disabled

Honestly the only thing that surprises me is how likes/dislikes bar is still there

And I need an app that will analyze the inflections as you speak to discern whether or not you're be sincere SO I CAN RECOGNIZE WHEN TO INTERRUPT A STUPID BROAD.

>There needs to be an app that listens to the tone of voice of a women to detect
FTFY has she been fucked hard enough so her brains function.

Sluts should feel just as ashamed as the men who fuck them.

The problem is, nobody cares unless they're exposed.

why should sluts be shamed? being a slut is a good thing!

We should support idiot feminist pissing away their money.

low quality bait, but valid point none the less.

Why are sluts a good thing?

I assume the NSA is already listening to my phone but do people really want to have an app that records everything they say sent off to a company as well.

technology was a mistake, as was giving women the right to vote

BOTNET

sluts give sex to robots and prevent school shootings

I would argue the opposite.

>botnet
as in creating a database of all conversations the app is recording and then use data mining to actually apply 'thought policing' ?

if elliot rodger found a slut we wouldnt know who he was today

but alright i give it to you, my argument was terrible.

I think being a slut is not a bad thing because (consensual) sex (not like i would know, i browse Sup Forums ofc im virgin) is fun, and why would fun (and harmless) things be bad?

>women think they're not speaking enough

I don't think they're allowed to remove the likes and dislikes

The problem with the Eliot thing was that none of the girls were slutty to him. They were all still slutty.

A slut is a female that is overly-sexual. Doing the sex too much.

A wholesome chick that acts slutty to her exclusive significant other is a different story all together.

>comments disabled

I really wanted to stress that women need to stfu.

> BETC São Paulo

Fuck I hate this country

-who decides when she had 'too much' sex?

-why did you exclude non-exclusive significant others?

Sluts don't have sex with ALL men. They all share the same attractive/rich guys and the losers/elliots don't get anything.

Its about time we recognize these microaggressions

>mfw elliot was rich and attractive

>comments disabled

so much for the right of "full speech" whatever the fuck that means

pretty sure it's a joke like the app that would help you split the bill along racial/gender lines

> who decides when she had 'too much' sex?
It's not really a set decision as much as its a threshold of acceptance. Most people, well the ones that matter, can just tell when a slut's a slut and will be avoided accordingly.

> why did you exclude non-exclusive significant others?
There is no such thing as the friendzone.

>why did you exclude non-exclusive significant others?

>how come a word used in condemnation of sexual degeneracy includes this specific form of degeneracy

tell me you're not serious.

>rich

So was everyone else in his university as far as I know. And he wasn't attractive, at all. In a different environment he would've definitely slayed (he would've been god-mode in this sorry ass country, to be honest).

Thats not what i meant, your question assumed that all relations are of exclusive (monogamic) nature, what if people had a romantic encounter and havent decided that they would form an exclusive bond?

He's their email:

[email protected]

Pls sent they a polite message. Here are some good words to include:
Reffering to the eventual user:

mal-comida; grelo duro; gorda; feia; vaca; sapatão;

Reffering to the creators:

filho da puta; arrombado; defensor do movimento LGBTQQIAAP

If you ever need an email, search for "tutanota". It's very good.

yea you're probably right. The guy was too stupid to realise what mistakes he had made and decided to externalise all his problems like a pathetic weasel.

>what if people had a romantic encounter and havent decided that they would form an exclusive bond?

then they're degenerates.

you understand that the evolutionary purpose of sex is to strengthen a pair bond, right? sex outside of a pair bond literally degenerates the value of all future sexual acts and the ability of both partners to pair bond.

This is degenerate behavior in a very literal sense.

I don't know how it's physically possible for a question to assume anything so I'm just going to assume that you're defending freedom and I respect that. Go be a slut or go be with a slut. Whatever makes you happy.

But stay in your country.

>literally degenerates the value of all future sexual acts and the ability

so you had 0 or 1 sexual partners in your lifetime and the 1 you had, is still hanging out with you?

i go where i want, but i'll probably stay because here is the best DESU

no, you are.

Did they really made an app that assumes a person's gender? Wow, I can't even!

Yes. We got married and made a cute little white baby.

I recognize that my experience isn't typical, so I don't expect everyone to adhere to the standard you just laid out, but the least you people could do is stick to some form of monogamy and keep sexual activity to within relationships.

Although maybe that's too much to ask of somebody who only thinks of their own short-term pleasure.

hey there

come here a lot?

Daily reminder that sex bots are coming soon.

More shit no one cares about.

Haha well you got me there!

Yea i agree that monogamy is probably the healthiest solution and also what ensures the existance of our species + the children will get to be with 2 parents for a change.

But yea for now i personally dont know if i wish to engage in exclusive relations because the majority of young attractive women are hopping from man to man so i might as well join the game if i have some spare time.

second time, hi back to you. How is your night?

women are so strong and independent

until they hear dissenting opinions