I can't be the only kiwi who doesn't give a shit about ANZAC day

So for all you non British cucks, ANZAC day recently happened and it is a commemoration of Australian, New Zealand and I think Canadian troops who died in WW1. It now has the modern meaning "to celebrate all armed personnel in these countries".

Truthfully, if I'm allowed to speak my mind, I don't give a shit. FACT, if all New Zealand, Australian and Canadian troops did not fight in WW1, the outcome would be exactly the same. It is mostly the British that took casualties significantly. Every way NZ was involved with was this stupid feeling that "we were essentially an extension of Britain" so we cucked ourselves into following them.

Then after WW2 the UK stopped being relevant and we became USA's bitch getting involved in wars like the Vietnam war "to protect the west". All soldiers who came back from that felt disgraced and there was no joyous celebration like the end of WW2. And I'm supposed to celebrate all of this?

Truth be told, countries only "go to war" to protect their assets (resources etc). There is very little "honour" and "doing what is right". I think ANZAC day is a terrible way to commemorate ourselves with hundreds of thousands more people die in modern day wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_and_New_Zealand_Army_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6FPc1LqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and Canadian troops

Australia and
New
Zealand
Army
Corps

>cucked

Good for you. Accepting you have a problem is the first step.

Holy fuck
>meritard education
Australia
New Zealand
AND CANADA

>bong "Education"

I always thought ANZAC meant Australia-New Zealand Armed Coalition

We were in Vietnam? I thought we never officially sent troops there and only gave minor support in the form of training south vietnamese soldiers.

(you)

Same.

Wow gen Z really are worthless

You'll celebrate when we tell you to and you'll like it, Worst Australia.

So a bunch of kiwis and kangaroo niggers got stranded on a beach trying to invade another country and got their asses handed to them by a t*rkroach empire which itself was in its death throes, and this failed useless offensive apparently awakens some kind of "national" spirit in what is essentially a glorified penal colony?

related; literally every political problem in today's middle east can be traced to the dismantling and partitioning of the ottoman empire by us and the frogs.

We had no direct involvement in Vietnam. Our troops fought in Afghanistan, Iraq and Lybia after we became America's bitches.

They were fine until a certain "greatest ally" showed up.

nigger are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_and_New_Zealand_Army_Corps

And Yugoslavia.

who were fine? what ally?

Thanks Chang, your input has been noted.

Those partitioned and dismantled countries were fine until (((our greatest ally))) entered the scene.

close enough

>I don't give a shit. FACT, if all New Zealand, Australian and Canadian troops did not fight in WW1, the outcome would be exactly the same. It is mostly the British that took casualties significantly. Every way NZ was involved with was this stupid feeling that "we were essentially an extension of Britain" so we cucked ourselves into following them.

That's simply not true because it was ANZAC troops that turned the tide of battle in the German spring offensive of 1918, everyone else was in retreat. Maybe if the five Aussie divisions under Monash weren't there some miracle would have happened who knows though.

Just imagine how much of a regional power a completely judenfrei Greater Syria would be today

so you're saying you don't want to celebrate the fact that the UK used your forefathers as cannon fodder?

Aussies are just drunk bongs

Dear antipode user,

Fuck you.

>if all New Zealand, Australian and Canadian troops did not fight in WW1, the outcome would be exactly the same.

Nope. Terrifying attrition of both sides created the after-war realities.
At the very least Turkey would hold onto more oil in ME, as in North Iraq and North Syria. Which would make us far more influential and possibly arrogant enough to partake in WWII.

>tfw we could be Axis

>waah the british used us
How much of a good goy do you have to be to believe this? You fucking ARE us, lad. You pasty white skin, your beady eyes, your inherent love of the sea, go back 5 generations and you were British just like us.

But sure, if you want to identify as muh maori heritage or some white guilt aussie with a hardon for abos then fine, but remember that blood is thicker than water and that the only people promoting you cutting ties to your heritage are the same people telling you being white is a hate crime.

Never got why Atatürk didn't join the axis.
>muh nationalism
>reclaim the levant
>carve a türkic homeland out of the USSR

we're the only thing protecting your loose butthole from the chinks. you're welcome.

This.
Except with good teeth

Nothing to do with Canada

Not officially although some units were embedded with yank forces as advisors and to get trigger time. The aussies were demons in nam though, read about the AATTV, absolute badasses

>implying
The Royal Navy protects Oceania from the yellow horde.

Jesus Christ mate.The dardanelles campaign was Churchills fuckup, and we got btfo just as badly. Suvla bay was actually brit forces.

Fun fact, after the withdrawal Churchill resigned his post and went to fight on the western front

>related; literally every political problem in today's middle east can be traced to the dismantling and partitioning of the ottoman empire by us and the frogs.
You speak as if Arabs were happy under Turk rule.

Fuck you chink, we may be small but we helped lift the burden on our allies in all wars we take part in. In fact we often pull above our weight. We also made one of the greatest tanks known to man.

Go die, nobody will remember you. Every week soldiers here march for the fallen, nobody will march for your death.

>I can't be the only kiwi who doesn't give a shit about ANZAC day
No Kiwi does. Your country spends barely anything on military and just uses mine for defense, WHILE being nothing but a backdoor for chink immigrants into Australia. Then you ship all your worthless maoris over to take low skilled jobs that should go to youth and uneducated Australians.

Fuck you.
Fuck New Zealand.

Also your facts about ANZAC troops making no difference is wrong, and the day is NOT about celebrating or glorifying it, anyone who does that is a fuckhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6FPc1LqQ

t. zhao

>back when appealing to a combined race was not only acceptable, it was expected
Where did it all go so wrong?

The 60s, the jews and drug taking boomers fucked us all over.

Well, if nothing else he was dead.

Well we know now that communism was very nasty so Vietnam etc was well justified.

That said I don't like Anzac day when we are getting shitskinned to the fuck.

It's too sad as well, I'd like to see it be a bit more proud and American and we could also mentioned the many times when we kicked arse.

>Died: 10 November 1938
He had ample time to join before then. Italy signed the pact of steel on 22 May 1939, had he wanted to he could have got in touch with Hitler and joined the Axis before he died.

>to the fuck.
Leb detected.

The point of ANZAC day isn't to glorify war, it's literally a day to remember those men & women from Australia and New Zealand that have died in war, from Gallipoli (first time our nations fought under our own flags) to current day. You don't have to like and support war and conflict when celebrating the holiday, just show respect for the fellow citizens that have fought and died in war...

Yeah, maybe he would've if he were a terrible politician. Which he was not.

Why throw your lot in with some hysterical Austrian who managed to bluff his way into some initial diplomatic coups, but is certainly cruising for a bruising the way he's going?

>(first time our nations fought under our own flags)
Didn't you fight under your flag in the Boer war?

WW1 was the first time, before then it was the union jack.

>terrible politician
>turned turkey from a caliphate into a secular nation
Other than gassing the Armenians, which TYT only did because we wanted to carve Turkey up like.. well, a Turkey, what did he do wrong?

But the Boer war lasted until 1902 and you became a country in 1901.

Not to mention all the states had infependent parliaments before thag.

The forced resettlement of Armenians and Assyrans was 1915-17, but they were traitors to the Sultan and wanted to fight for Russia.

>they were traitors to the Sultan
No fucking shit.
>be dirtpoor armenian
>be treat as second class citizen in land our people have lived in for millenia
>forced to pay jizya
>country goes to war with big orthodox neighbour who promises rights and a homeland
Fucking Turks.

it was a failed invasion which had nothing to do with them, hardly worthy of commemoration

>dirtpoor
They were the jews of Ottoman you stupid fuck.
>poor
Like hell.

>they lost so fuck those assholes, let's just forget they existed
You are a cunt

If you said that here, you'd be put to death.

You're the assholes who sent us there! For fuck's sake!

No, the Jews of the Ottoman Empire were the actual Jews. The Armenians were just another oppressed christian minority, like the entire balkans.

t. Armenian

>Turks have oppressed and raped and murdered us for centuries!
>Shitton of different and distinct countries are formed in Belkans
>Because that is what happens when you oppress people, their culture is protected

>bosnia and albania kept their orthodox christian culture
>armenians were allowed to live free and peacefully in Anatolia
What alternate history fanfic is this reality from?

>basing your national Day around getting btfo by turks

>>bosnia and albania kept their orthodox christian culture
Name the rest of the countries in Belkan.
When you are stuck, check the map, and keep naming them. If you don't realize where you fucked up afterwards, you are brain damaged.

>>armenians were allowed to live free and peacefully in Anatolia
They were. Until they started to form up gangs for the sole purpose of burning down and exterminating Turkish villages. The reason was obviously to increase their percentage in the lands that they stand. Because they were minority, they could have no claim of soil.

>Name the rest of the countries in Belkan.
>When you are stuck, check the map, and keep naming them. If you don't realize where you fucked up afterwards, you are brain damaged.
So the rest resisted your oppression, what does this prove? You still force converted Bosnia and Albania, and large parts of the other countries.

>They were. Until they started to form up gangs for the sole purpose of burning down and exterminating Turkish villages.
Erdogan really is a fucking kike, teaching children these lies. Post one fucking source for this.

>they were minority, they could have no claim of soil.
Eastern Anatolia was 33% Armenian, 33% Kurd and 33% Turk, there was no majority.

>resisted
3/10
You almost got me going.

Tell me what the fuck you did to Bosnia and Albania.

Why don't you just look this shit up on wikipedia turkroach instead of arguing on a cantonese genocide denial forum?

>look this shit up on wikipedia
But it is banned in my country straya.
>mfw

>tfw wikipedia not banned and internet fast enough to view
You mad, lads?

Op is a young dumb fuck.

Australian men wanted so bad to get in on that war. They wanted to prove to the world and especially U.K. & U.S that we mattered and that we're strong and worthy allies.

Teenagers forged and faked their age to prove themselves. And they did prove themselves to be fearless and respected warriors.

To this day Australian special forces especially our clearance divers are renowned for their skill and balls of steel.

The trifecta being Uk, US and AUS stand together as warriors in arms so Vicks like Canada and NZ can stand behind us as we take back what England rightfully once dominated and owned.

Clueless bong.

This lack of pride is precisely why New Zealand will remain an American Protectorate. At least the Australians make an effort at trying to be relevant and standing up to the Asian hordes.

You are literally two tiny islands in the ass end of nowhere. As an imperialist American I can recognize full well why ANZAC day is a thing. Its a moment for your country to realize that despite its small size and geographical irrelevance, you are capable of great things. Like sending an Army to Europe to fight the Kebabs in the name of God, King, and Country. That is something to be proud of.

The fact that you are not proud of it means you are beta, and we will have to station nuclear submarines off your shores for another 20 years. Because lord knows we can't trust you to not spread your ass cheeks to China if this is the limit of your spine.