Spends his entire early life acting out on every hedonistic and degenerate urge

>spends his entire early life acting out on every hedonistic and degenerate urge
>affairs, orgies, drugs while avoiding responsibilities such as going to Vietnam
>doesn't use his wealth and influence to make America great again until he realizes he's too old to live a hedonistic lifestyle anymore

Explain to me how this is any different from women who stay on the cock carousel until they're mid 30's when they realize they're too old to continue their hedonistic/slut lifestyle.

>His businesses have hired hundreds if thousands over the years
>He is and was philanthropist
>His properties are real estate treasures
>Going to Vietnam to get bayoneted by a goon in a Jew's war is not a responsibility
>Your nonsensical conjectures are not even similar to a degenerate whore who has contributed nothing to society but an open set of legs and the further degradation of values who then after fucking up her life tries to save it ... not by becoming a better person herself ... but getting a man to save her. Nowhere near the same. You should be ashamed of yourself. Saged.

You're not very bright, are you?

Trump has never done any drugs, faggot.

And i dont even like trump anymore

>real estate treasures
they were and then he turns them into gaudy shitholes for noveau riche fags like himself.

this whole pasta whew

the fact that the 80s existed really calls that statement into question.
I really dont give a fuck either way though.

How can white bois even compete?

>im an uninformed idiot and liar
Mexican, detected.
Fuck off spic.

except microdose LSD everyday of his life, you're right.

>Explain to me how this is any different from women who stay on the cock carousel until they're mid 30's when they realize they're too old to continue their hedonistic/slut lifestyle.

It isn't.

>he actually believes the lie that everyone did drugs in the 80s

Why do you think trump is so healthy at age 70? No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes, that's why

wow, people like this guy still exist? when will muricans wake up?

theres people who enjoyed all three who pushed 90.
Not everyone but Iv worked as a valet at an upscale hotel and you wont believe the shit iv seen.
Not every high roller uses but I usually find that the richer an individual is the more impetuous they become.

also
>trump
>healthy
hahahahahahah, dude have you looked at him? he looks like fucking shit!
why is his obesity never brought up? I just realized what the presidency is going to do to him too, fuck hes going to look like a halloween mask by the end.

Wow, going to Vietnam to fight wars for drugs that your government agencies sell on the sly. Yeah that's really bad not to do that isn't it? You fucking tit.

Goes to show you how bad the competition is. And that democracy is nothing but a herd of sheep voting for the popular one.

I was 14 in 1989 and to this day I have never touched an illegal drug.

>going to Vietnam
>responsibilities

cuck'd

sucks to suck

Your country is being over run by 3rd world savages who are raping your women and beating the elderly, while you let it happen. But please, lecture me more on how "muricans need to wake up."
Neck yourself, jacque