Homosexuality and society

How do gay fags affect society, and what are the effects of openly supporting homosexuality on society?
I'm a faggot who wants to become red pilled on faggotry. What should I do if homosexuality is negative?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xJEmd
discord.gg/s2mAt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For further debate on homosexuality, join this discord.
discord.gg/xJEmd

Blow me, homo faggot.

inb4 kys and pence posting

Homosexuality is fine if you
1) don't sleep around with every fag you meet
2) settle down with another gay and do not get divorced
and this last one is the most important one
3) don't be a faggot

if your are you are gay, no big deal, the problem is when gay and mostly trans bullshit is pushed out there as "normal".....

and again, that doesnt mean you have to hate yourself, just means acknowledging your degeneracy and keeping it out of kids

If you snort coke, you are not going to go around telling everybody snorting coke is normal, you dont have to guilt trip about it either, you do it without shoving it in peoples faces.

pence posting is fun

I guess the sharp dressed faggots are better than the pixie fashion designer faggots. They at least seem respectable

As a fellow faggot, you have to understand you are unique yourself. I'm a redpilled handsome black gay and I am not centralized in modern culture.

I'm neither a nigger nor a faggot, but honey you can call me whatever you like ;)

But to your point, it's fine to be pragmatic in your assessment of homosexuality as long as you don't do it out of filthy feelings and adaptation, or else eventually you'll be in the street with your pink tinfoil hat on, shouting about 36 genders.

Society craves for something to fight for unilaterally- it's human nature. There was a documentary I saw based in the 80's when aids was an epidemic. And survivors were interviewed and to generalize, they said 'New-age fags don't know what to fight for. What they fight for they legitimately believe is a 'struggle'.' -Same thing with niggers in my opinion.- Not calling them by their correct pronouns or being given the stink-eye, expressing disagreement is called oppression nowadays, whereas older fags they had to literally fight, hide way, (which I find a little badass) and die just to be in a relationship less than 50 years ago! When you think about it in a broader aspect however, gays don't affect society for shit, otherwise the democratic party would do something about niggers and sand monkeys being on the same side of the political fence.

I'm a little inebriated, but I promise if you ask a direct question, I'll answer it so well.

"U.S.A.!"

The problem is not the sexual activity, its the fucken degenerate culture surrounding it.

Everybody can enjoy a little shopping now and then, but people advocate faggotry like everybody should be the next kardashian family

THIS!
THIS!
THIS!

The thing is, gays are the true master race, but FAGGOTS ruin everything!

Have you ever met a redneck gay before?
Just don't be a prissy bitch. It's a shame of the few gays there are to look to, Queen is about it and even he is a bit faggy.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

The flying FUCK is your point?

The 12 y/o in me is so tempted to demand you to make me a hoagie it's unreal.

I'll give you the honor of being my onahole for eternity and you'll love and cherish your every waking moment

They say most CEO's are psychopaths, I can see why.

thats bait you morons

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/s2mAt

Nice pasta. Haven't seen that since before the election.
>might want to change "voting" to "voted," bro

this is what we mean when we say

DONT BE A FAGGOT

now kindly KYS

This was the 2nd gayest shit I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

it's actually a chill discord

Why do people keep equating oence with homosexuality? Not once have I ever heard him mention the topic. Maybe I am bad at following what he does and says, but the meme on him makes no sense to me.

Well, they contribute to the tax base to support public schools that they don't have kids to go to. So that's pretty swell.

And when the gays move in, the niggers move out. Look at Long Beach -- whole neighborhoods that were formerly Crip territory now full of gayfags who spend a lot of money on the local economy because, again, they got not kids.

I say, let them move in as long as they displace the niggers and chinks.

I was taking about that pic,,,,ahhh I guess its funny in a way, triggered me hahaha

bump

>Not /polgbt/

Fuck you

Homos did nothing wrong.

>How do gay fags affect society, and what are the effects of openly supporting homosexuality on society?
Pedophilia. Bestiality. Satanism. Eventually? The destruction of the world.

>What should I do if homosexuality is negative?
I don't know. I think you should probably try to stop being one, or at the very minimum you should at least hide it from the world and bear your cross in silence.

buttmad tranny detected

Nice strawman

Do you eat meat?

Yes

glad I wasn't the only one.

>How do gay fags affect society, and what are the effects of openly supporting homosexuality on society?
There is a difference between a fag and a gay ok fags are those prissy beta males who want to change everything to fit the narrative of them and thier "friends" a gay just lives thier life with out trying to push it on everyone.
>I'm a faggot who wants to become red pilled on faggotry. What should I do if homosexuality is negative?

If you want to be redpilled stop degrading yourself by calling yourself a faggot be a productive member of your society and keep your love life to your self.

This. Dont have orgies with HIV fags and that kind of shit. And keep it private

Pics pls? Not nudes