Are the memes about women and women's rights true or just beta virgin brain washing?

Are the memes about women and women's rights true or just beta virgin brain washing?

Women don't deserve any rights.

why?

virgin detected

they are the niggers of gender

What does that even mean you fucking retard?

>Bitter virgin lol
everytime

Let me put it this way

if evolution hones a creatures ability through repeatedly killing off the weaker ones, any creatures that consistently faces off trouble and doesn't die is constantly improved

Men, by doing all the hunting and dieing became much more useful and capable. This is why men were able to build civilization

Giving women access to the auspices of power is not only unfair because they had nothing to do with making it, but also risky because they are biologically unequipped to understand how it works

>Men doing all the hunting and dieing
source? we literally have no way of knowing that

Women have no fucking soul Op, simple as that
They can't understand non sexual love
They can't feel for someone else
The modern woman can no longer help herself, for women have been spoiled for decades now, to a point of no return
They don't value anything that isn't material or useful
The few that aren't like this are usually lesbians
Hunters and gatherers, I remember when I was taught basic history, since women were psychially weaker, men did all the hunting.

Do you have autism?

Never mind, you're on Sup Forums. We're all on the spectrum here.

Regardless, you must be pretty brainwashed by Feminist "womyn r stronk!" Bullshit if you believe that men wheren't the ones fighting, supporting, and dying for their tribes.

Men are supposed to be smart, strong, and disposable. Women are supposed to be fertile.

It's not bigotry, it's biology.

>Men

Not you, faggot. Mom says tendies are ready, fat boy.

Both

Lonely femanon slut detected.

What have they done to earn those equal rights? All they really do is have sex and do the minimal amount of work while being praised for having a vagina. Men make far more sacrifices and have to fully endure the bitterness of life, women don't.

Was only playing devils advocate but the butthurt is unreal tbqh

>Hunters and gatherers, I remember when I was taught basic history
Good goy! Believe everything you are taught

>Regardless, you must be pretty brainwashed by Feminist "womyn r stronk!" Bullshit if you believe that men wheren't the ones fighting, supporting, and dying for their tribes.
I never said that

>implying I'm not a tall skeleton

>What have they done to earn those equal rights?
nothing, but most people haven't done anything either so I don't see your point. I don't see how some people having it harder legitimizes anything.

That's the way I see it. Men have it harder than women and face the challenges of life, while women get everything handed to them. That makes me conclude women aren't worth having "equal rights" or really any rights at all. Men struggled to have rights, then we just gave women rights without hardly a fight. Meanwhile, women have it so easy that they have to invent their own oppression.

2D traps > 3D traps > 2D women > 3D women
It's the natural order.

it's a mixed bag, more truth than some other ideas here.

>HURR DURR ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT THAT WOMEN BEHAVE IRRATIONALLY IS A BETA VIRGIN
>DERP DE HERP ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT THAT 50% OF MARRIAGES END IN DIVORCE, WITH THOSE DIVORCES BEING INITIATED BY WOMEN 75% OF THE TIME IS A BETA VIRGIN
>SHOOP DA WOOP ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT WOMEN GET SOLE CUSTODY IN 90% OF DIVORCES IS A BETA VIRGIN

It's worth pointing out that a lot of people that say stuff like that come from subreddits. Chiefly, /r/shitredditsays and /r/niceguys. It's quite pathetic that women come here to argue with guys and I can always tell they are women by their arrogant posting style. They talk about sex constantly and have this "I'm an empowered woman, I'm superior to you beta boys" attitude. Then they post screenshots after and talk about their raids on reddit. Women need to be banned from using the internet.

you really need to get laid though, no joke

>What have they done to earn those equal rights? All they really do is have sex and do the minimal amount of work while being praised for having a vagina. Men make far more sacrifices and have to fully endure the bitterness of life, women don't.

thats not true. Ugly/fat bitches try harder so they put in slightly more work than prissy high maintenance cumsluts do.

>state facts about marriage
>people try to use shaming language on you for pointing out how bad of a deal marriage is for men

Yep. Do you realize you're the problem? Men like you are why feminism gained power, because you can't stop white knighting and worshipping pussy.

>slightly more work

Their woman status will always elevate them. Sure, they don't have it as good as the really good looking women, but they still have it good.

>state facts about marriage
You didn't just state them, you went full autism user. How do you expect to be taken seriously like that?

Nice tone policing.

Notice that tradcons are just as bad as feminists when it comes to trying to shame men into holding up this fucked up feminist society.

Women are inherently inferior. They're the weaker athletes; they're the nurses not the doctors; they're the students not the masters. Realizing that the vast, overwhelming majority of women are fucking retarded is a hard redpill for normies to swallow. inb4 some cuck says islam