>tfw you will never be american

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels good

>tfw you will never be equestrian

feels bad :(

Today i have gained a lot of respect for you bronies. Before this i barely knew you existed except for the contents of hard drives they found in serial killers posserssion

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

OP you know it really isn't that hard to imigrate here right? My grand parents came here in a fishing boat from Germany in the 1800's

Literally anyone can be American. Just move here and learn to speak English.

Being American isn't like being French, or being Swedish, because "American" is not an ethnicity.

That feel indeed

SLAVERY FUCK YEAH

>tfw you will never be part of Hitlers Germany

But what about... THE WALL

Get a fishing boat

t. Democrat.

A meme.

As much kek worthy as it would be to actually have it, I'm afraid is just a wet dream.

Fuck I would be legit surprised if it's actually built

NO NIGGERS KIKES SPICS CHINKS WOPS OR GREEKS

Why the fuck you want to be American?

Explain.

So I can scream at antifa cuck's faces

And because I live in fucking Brazil

Because I don't want to be a Victor Charlie jungle nigger?

Get hit by a napalm bomb please.

Your paying for it

This is sad :( I hope the USA will need doctors in the future, because I want to be an american.

Are you white?

Thank God for that.

Yes sir.

Please come. Last time I went to the doctor my doctor was a poos and the nurses were turks

autistic_screeching.jpg

I wish, but by some reason it's more easy to go to your country as an unskilled immigrant than being skilled.

It is being built you spic.

Feels good doesnt it?

>Implying this hasn't been amended

fucking autist

Maybe you should try to contact the US military? Join airforce, enjoy countryclub status life then get citzenship?

feels great to great man.

WERE GONNA CHANGE IT BACK YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST

You are. You live in the Americas.

Yea and turks are European

It's gonna be built but it's definitely more of a symbolic move than a practical one.

He lives in the shit hole know as Brazil don't compare that to the glorious USA

just marry some fat american woman, my uncle did that, i bet he want to kill himself now

>Yea and turks are European
Well, the ones on the European side of the Straight of Bosphorus are European.

doesnt matter its gonna be A E S T H E T I C

>Automatically think that someone who points out his idiocy is a a fucking commie

Fucking autist

>tfw you will never get fat eating hamburgers, but will instead have to settle for inferior fattening foods such as waffles and pancakes saturated with sugary maple syrup

The worst feel

Euromasterrrace reporting in.
Im fine here.
You nignogs have fun with your burgers.

For our side it will be.

you mean the turkish-greek rapebabies?

We all know its been amended hence the chinks and niggers. Whats your fucking point? They will never be a real part of this nation and everyone is less happy because of it. Autist

Why even live?

That's good to hear user.

we are FULL

>you mean the turkish-greek rapebabies?
I don't know? All I know is that you're an American, Brad.

Come on over Canadian, we have plenty of hockey teams to choose from and you don't have to give a shit about soccer here.

Majority wouldn't have been part of it since they aren't germanic instead they would live in their own country with their own national socalist ideology fitted to their countries theme