Mods are shadow locking an increasing number of relevant Sup Forums threads

Mods are shadow locking an increasing number of relevant Sup Forums threads

>"Oh no replies, I guess no one wanted to post in my thread" -> wrong, no one except you was even able to see the thread (it was immediately shadow locked)
>meanwhile mods turn a blind eye to off-topic, anti-Trump, anti-White shitposting

This is how they get away with shutting us down without anyone realizing until it's too late.

Everybody is paranoid over shills posting here but the real threat comes from within.

You have been warned.

wtf i love the mods now

Your thread was shit and no one replied to it.

Am I shaddow banned? Can anyone see this comment? Please respond.

Testing

DELET

Hi!

it says 6 replies but i only see the first post...

WTF

Posting in a shadow thread

I can't see this thread

was such a shit get mods should have closed the board for a day as a punishment

Pro-trump = anti-white

I created a thread on something important a week or two ago. I noticed it would not bump to the top of the catalog when anyone replied.

Shadow locking is not the same as shadow banning.

Shadow banned = You can post but no one will ever see them and you won't get any replies

You don't have to be shadow banned to have one of your threads shadow locked.

everybody who's here longer than 3 months has already lost their minds

my country is range banned atm, I tried to start a thread about the lucferianism of the global eliet and its intertwining with Judaism, I thought it would have been a good thread too

straya dindu nuffin!

Where am I? Is this a thread?
hmm, I guess there's nothing here.

I've never had threads get 0 replies until recently. It is weird...

no, wrong, whenever I made anti trumpstein threads the mods delete it actually

Can they shadow ban anons? Do I need to reset my ip?

just browse in incognito

I got the word out for ya, but it's a new twitter account

I'm actually scared...I can see the reply count go up but only my previous post is visible. Someone please reply fuck FUCK FCUK has Sup Forums finally been compromised?!

>the real threat comes from within.
well get that dick out of your ass faggot

A lot of people still use that posting style since we used forums years and years ago.

Careful OP. Criticizing the moderation is a banable offense.

I just saw one of Anonymous 5's Knowledge Bomb threads, a staple of Sup Forums disappear before my very eyes. Mods are completely fucked now.

Yeah, obviously someone who ends up a mod on Sup Forums would have a liberal agenda

Knowledge bomb user's threads have been getting deleted. Before these shill mods pol had actually something interesting to read.

What exactly makes you think I'm from reddit?
I'm listening....
...Nothing?

>he still doesn't realize Sup Forums is a Zionist honeypot

Or you know some people care for better readability.

Sup Forums has a lot more users nowadays (the post count has nearly doubled since this day a year ago). If something doesn't get replies in the first few minutes it's probably going to fall out of the catalog.

>shadow x
hey reddit

> honeypot an anonymous board.

Doesn't matter if it's only pseudo the anonymous mentality is enough. You can't separate the posts from shitposts.

Look at some of people associated with Sup Forums.

for example
Do any of those people look like they're right-wing?

MODS GET OUT

REEEEEEEE

This is why the mods want a new board. They can then pick and choose posts which are less likely to attract attention. The new board be for the more extreme content and monitored more intensely by federal agents. It is being done intentionally so that the "alt-right" can be labeled more easily and eventually purged.

le epic leet tral mastur

yeah

what

this guy

said

*gifts gold*

*le up boats*

Yeah, I'm sure you can't wait to read BLACKED or some retard on twitter saying something outrageous.

whelp, i assume it is a part of the whole transition to the new board thing. They might be expecting those type of threads to move to the new board.

I've been using that type of writing style for 10+ years online. Suck my dick faggot

#FreeEmuLand

you are probably a bogtards, or a pizzafaggot

your threads are horrible and you should not post ever

also not politics, sage+report

Me too. WTF?

Yeah, there's no value in letting idiots think they're anonymous so they can post whatever they want.

Its difficult to differentiate some individual posts, but if you have data for every post an user has made, then it's trivial to figure out if he believes the things he's posting or if he's just trolling.

Paragraphs exist.

>Shadow locking is not the same as shadow banning. A shadow ban means that you can post, but no one will ever see it and you won't get any replies. You don't have to be shadow banned in order to have one of your threads shadow locked.

good. hasn't it been proven from his own archives that he contradicts himself and is mostly full of shit?

Did someone locked your BLACKED thread?

I got banned for an antisemitic post.

>shadow locked
Proofs or go back

Yes, you are shadow banned, but so am I. You won't see this reply.

This. I posted a Valborg/Walpurgisnacht/May Day celebration thread, and got a warning for it. Since fucking when is celebrating a traditional European holiday not relevant discussion? Tradition is fucking political, kikes.

American Apparel beat us to it...lol

No, the mods never touch those threads until they have at least 100 replies or they've been up for 30 minutes.

The Blacked people use the same pictures, why do t mods just autoban anyone who posts them? They autoban for a month anyone who posts the chicken gif.

It's not trivial in the slightest having a bigger pile of shitposts doesn't make it any more valid.

>knowledge bomb
>a staple of Sup Forums
that kike just fucking joined during the election. he is not a staple, fuck off you reddit niggers. he gets a shit load of reports because he spams his dumb fucking blue pills in unrelated threads

One more...

I give a line of space between paragraphs. Always have on internet forums and boards. I have never used reddit. Most people just have a wide screen these days and 4ch's tech is designed for dinosaur monitors so that a paragraph takes up a single line.

It is true. Happened to 3 Breads i monitored today.

>the WTC were tuning forks

It is trivial. The number of people who ironically stormfag post ALL the time is miniscule compared to the people who post and believe it. There's going to be some false positives in any data screening.

>people who ironically stormfag post ALL the time is miniscule compared to the people who post and believe it

Prove it. You can't even start the elimination process and we're not even including user's only pretending to be retarded.

See it you guzzle cum faggot.
>Babies first year on Sup Forums the thread
Didn't even click it just replied and kept scrolling

How do you know that the threads didn't get any replies because no one was interested in replying?

What are the post numbers? See if they are in 4plebs...

Anon5 is a larping tit, mate. He's talking out his bunghole

*tips tinfoil fedora*

The Sup Forums moot created was a completely different animal than what it is now

Here you can have one that shows how based our mod team is

OK, Schlomo. You're right. It's just a coincidence that Jews control an image board notorious for Nazi posting. I'm sure there's nothing sinister behind it at all. I'm sure they're just here to rake in all the big advertising dollars this place generates.

Kek, the tit didn't really come out with that?

I've no idea why I was banned

I made super red pilled thread about the occult and how the jews are all occultists manupulating the world on a spiritual level and thread was pruned in 3 minutes after posting

Yeah one of Kushner's pets is a Sup Forums mod, who knows how many other compromised mods there are. Probably all of them, of different factions.

>whimsical permaban

Mods really are retarded.

>shadow banned
You need to go back now pumpkin

See I can't even tell if you're serious now.

Holy shit.
And that will never happen again.
How sad. That dude is gonna get a AI girlfriend now. He doesn't deserve it.

You dumb cunt you can link your thread in another thread to check if the link is crossed out.
Newfags making shitty threads getting no replies blames it on shadowbanning

for example >76895243789625348972534

ITT: OP is mad because his "really makes you think" or some other off-topic shitpost thread he made was autosaged. Kill yourself, my nigger.

This is easily disproven by phone posting, sage your shit thread retard

Just how many coincidences am I supposed to believe.

>believe
That's the key word. Not a single post can ever be proven emphatically.

No you should really get the fuck out of Sup Forums if you like narushit, every narushit thread deserve to be a get thread