Trump is no longer our g

Totally makes up for him turning into a globalist tbhfam.

you may only post itt if youve seen trump live

>Totally makes up for him turning into a globalist tbhfam.

This fuck neo pol

oh yeh who gives a fuck he now describes himself as a globalist and gives huge tax cuts to the rich and didnt drain the swamp and is ramping up for more wars, COS HE MAY HAVE POINTED AT SOME FAGS SHIRT

he never turned into one retard.

twice in MICHIGAN

B A S E D T R U MP

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

Right, forgot, he always was.

Oh no some publication said that Trump is a globalist too, I must believe it! NO FUCK YOU DON'T TRUST ANYTHING UNLESS IT CAME OUT TRUMP'S MOUTH AND IS RECORDED.

Shia was right, Trump is trying to divide us

>he never turned into one retard.

I wish I could live in an alternate reality!

Blumpf came to Canada and personally played with my weiner

>Oh no some publication said that Trump is a globalist too,

If it's wrong why did Trump not a request to correction the mistake you lying faggot?

Shills, gas yourselves.
His whole shtick is picking and choosing assets that he thinks will help America. If a certain aspect of a globalist ideal helps us, he'll likely use it.

Oh right CAUSE HE FUCKING SAID IT

That's why

T W I C E

Fayetteville and Asheville

>clapping like crazy at Trump rally
>turn around
>see Muslim professor

>Shills, gas yourselves.

Nahahahha fuck you kike lover. You gas yourself like the 6 million kikes. Trump made May Jewish heritage month I'm done with this fag.

you can still kys niggershit

Still a billion times better than Hillary

>Still a billion times better than Hillary

he's hillary with a penis now. What are you talking about?

They knew he was a snake when they let him in.

>supporting a muslim over your own president
cuck

We knew he's bluepilled regarding the jews.
He's not literally hitler. He's supposed to slow the rapid slide to the left.

This. He's practically a jew.
He continues the sick tradition if fighting for Israel and the UN.

>>supporting a jew over your own country
cuck

its a campaign pushed by the left twisting his words. trading with other countries, and america being the worlds police IS globalist, shitskin. Antifa/Shareblue/MAT needs to fuck off. its exactly what they've laid out to push for the next 8 years - anyone who falls for it is a stupid piece of shit who deserves to get raped by sand niggers and niggers

>cuck
nu-pol is so fucking stupid, worshiping faggots and kikes

What has he done, exactly, that's pissed you off so much?

>What has he done, exactly, that's pissed you off so much?

Trump paved the way to keep dems out of the White house for yrs to come, I don't even care Trump is pissing me off with Assad and Assange with his deep state bullshit, Hillary will never be a president and I dont have to vote for him again, will see how it plays out, but I'll still take it over Hillary all day every day.

meme.exe

I honestly think Trump said this because he's a bit of a retard with his words at times. We know this already.

I imagine him thinking "I want countries around the world to cooperate together but I want America to be the best" or something and that thought transformed into that sentence and he didn't think much of it. When he opens his mouth he barely knows how he is going to finish the sentence.

>march 16
Yeah we sure fucked up Syria o wait
>letting sandniggers kill each other while making money
>Bad
The more dead muzzies the better
IF only we could add jews to that
>STUPID INDIAN BITCH
how mad are you?

You really are mad, aren't you?
If you went into this thinking he's perfect, youre an idiot for it. I'll be happy if he keeps 20% of his campaign promises. We get 4 to 8 years of a cabinet that doesn't try to fuck up white people as much as possible.

The denial is so sweet.

I doubt he's completely rolled over to globalist agendas. I think what he meant by what he said is he still has to make deals with them but America still comes first.

You shills need to squat on venomous cacti until death. There is nothing good about your existence.

>g....
Our goyim?

>Yeah we sure fucked up Syria o wait

Are you a fucking retarded faggot? There are still US troops in Syria you fucking cum guzzling faggot. In fact MORE ARE BEING SENT

Came to my high school in Iowa

I worked at the convention in cleveland and got delegate passes for the last night. everyone else was pissed about how long his speech went but that was the first moment I really liked him as a speaker and a candidate

BASED god emperor, amirite fellas? Upvoted xD

>Troops in syria
>not actively engaging Russian backed forces

Really activates my almonds

>not actively engaging Russian backed forces

IT'S ASSAD'S COUNTRY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS COUNTRY YOU FAGGOTS

He can kick Bannon out now, because he might have looked at that t-shirt and that's all that matters.

WHEN ANOTHER FALSE FLAG CHEMICAL ATTACK WHAT DO YOU THINK THOSE US TROOPS WILL BE USED FOR?

If Hillary sent US troops to Syria I'm sure you faggots would spend 24/7 bashing her about being a kike war mongering puppet. But when Trump does it? Ah who cares?

>IT'S ASSAD'S COUNTRY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS COUNTRY YOU FAGGOTS
this

I know, right? It was amusing during the election but a lot has changed, he changed.

It's better feel stupid than to support shit that's against your best interests and ruins the America you wanted to be better.

We don't have to. Just wait till we drop this "republic crap" and transition to the Empire.
Assad needs to get his crap together.
Why do you post multiple replies? Trying to pad your post numbers for shekels?

Saint Augustine. It was magical and intense as fuck. It was a miracle he even came to our town.

Why do anti-trump shills always post 30 times in the same thread with the same folder of images?

It's blatant consensus forcing and anyone who falls for it is retarded.

I know this is a shill thread and all, but I just wanted to tell you how hard I laughed when I found out Trump declared May 1st, the traditional commie protest day, to be Loyalty Day. This man could troll all of Australia. I will never regret voting for him.

Trump is fine. He pisses off all the right people, has a general vision...seems to want to do all the right things, though not flawless.

I have a big fucking problem with our fucking congress right now. They are the problem and need to be dealt with.

Maybe im rational, but i wasnt expecting a complete and uniform libertarian cannon style presidency...as long as the path is right, and i feel he is going in the right direction.

Also dont discount the sheer volume of semi-redpilled youth that will ensure a somewhat based future moving forward. Just Trump being a thing woke a lot of people up.

Id rate him maybe a 55 out of 100 where everyone since regan scores below a 5 out of 100...its an improvement, exposed a lot of deep state shit that was conspiracy nutjobbery in the past, woke up a good chunk of people, and the path is righteous, though not perfect now.

Keep chugging fellow centipede. Up vote for you!

saw him in Austin TX

>Assad needs to get his crap together.

Yeah I wish he could push all these zog troops out of his country. Problem is zog is attacking him from all sides.

And when that false flag never comes and Assad is never deposed will you shut up? No. You won't.

This

>shill containment

the thread

Bump

>zog
>zog
>zog
Maybe glorious Russia, savior of the white race will save him?
Or are you just a paranoid nutbag rambling on.
ISIS is getting their shit pushed in. Assad can either continue to gain, or lost at this point.

translations

>Trump is fine. He pisses off all the right people, has a general vision...seems to want to do all the right things, though not flawless.
i trust trump and don't know why

>I have a big fucking problem with our fucking congress right now. They are the problem and need to be dealt with.
the legislative process annoys me because there's more waiting than i like

>Maybe im rational, but i wasnt expecting a complete and uniform libertarian cannon style presidency...as long as the path is right, and i feel he is going in the right direction.
maybe i'm rationalizing, but something something

>Also dont discount the sheer volume of semi-redpilled youth that will ensure a somewhat based future moving forward. Just Trump being a thing woke a lot of people up.
the next gen is dumb enough to goosestep

>Id rate him maybe a 55 out of 100 where everyone since regan scores below a 5 out of 100...its an improvement, exposed a lot of deep state shit that was conspiracy nutjobbery in the past, woke up a good chunk of people, and the path is righteous, though not perfect now.
[unintelligible nonsense]

We were so blind

If that damn Fayetteville one was in Raleigh like it was supposed to be, I would have been able to go.

It's always an eight year old

Oh yeah a lot of students and parents tried standing outside to prevent people from entering

hes pointing at Dave Chappels dicks

Nationalist for Israel, globalist for America like a good goy.

Trump has never been stable on any issues
he's unpredictable and chaotic, that's why he's kek's chosen
now get off my board heretics REEEEE

San Diego here, fuck yeah niggers.

he's a global nationalist cuck. He wants nationalism for everyone globally.

Saw that live

Thought my eyes deceived me and was pic of trump!!!! Ty for clearing up

Someone's gotta keep 'em busy

I think it is 8 because in most places you do not need a guardians permission for a photo to be shared after age 8. No I do not know why.

Like Hitler?

>Anwar al-Awlaki
Let's just kill this nigga's whole clan. Literally 100 percent terrorists.

>see Muslim professor
why was he even there

To be fair the last president that stood up to these people took a few bullets to the head, Reagan also tried and was shot up, after that he played ball.
I don't see Trump as being a hero and doing whats right to risk being killed. He will do whatever he's told at this point.

>Assad
>Muslim

He's a fucking Alawite you retard, jesus christ mods should start banning these idiotic redditors ASAP

>major point of the campaign was isolationism
>we must defend america being policeman of the world

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 times

it's the new shill tactics. They finally took the hint that screaming at everybody who supported him only made them look stupid so now they try to disrupt his base. For the most part it doesn't really work because most supporters have better things to do than sit on Sup Forums every day. They were pretty late on switching tactics.

in the end shia was the uniter

Paid shill - just leave my board

I saw him in Orlando, Florida. Pretty fun except they had no fucking seats so you were standing for 3 hours. The supporters were really cool people and had a lot to talk about.

Inauguration, do I win?

i kind of miss him.

>Paid shill - just leave my board

Yet the author of this article supports abortion