Why do women vote to flood their own countries with rapists?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're hungry for meat

White men can't compete

I've always wanted to smell her asshole.

havent you heard? its their #1 fantasy

They are brainwashed by jews to be more empathetic than men are.

because they're all whores inside

Because women want to be dominated, and when the populace doesnt dominate them, they import men from other tribes to do it.

Womens rights was a fucking mistake.

All. Women. Have. Rape. Fantasies.

they're sheep who thrive of virtue signalling

personally, i'm looking forward to more videos coming out in the next few years of white women being raped by shitskins

I'm hungry for that ass meat in my mouth

because men arent raping them, and they want to be raped

>women like to be brutalized and penetrated against their will

Lol t. Bitter Virgins

>Why do women vote to flood their own countries with rapists?

Women are usually on the slow end of the IQ spectrum and they don't fully understand whats going on when you gaslight them up the wazooo

The whole "feelings and understanding"-thing they do instead of openly conflicting and questioning

You gazed into the abyss too long, kill yourself.

yes yes, its always the virgins

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

>They are brainwashed by jews to be more empathetic than men are.

They are like that naturally, merchants just using it to their advantage

>brutalized and penetrated against her will

that sounds pretty hot

PS. I am a woman

The media says so

T. Female

>wants it to happen
>somehow the bitter virgin still misconstrues this as rape
>also, fantasy does not equal reality

LOLOLOL

BRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTT

Because saying mean things is worse :^)

brappppp

but it's only just getting started user

western women are about to get the biggest culture shock in history. and so much of it is going to be caught on camera

They think they're doing a good deed, nothing bad will ever happen to them personally regardless of how many rapists they let into the country, and there's an involuntary little "nice" that runs through their heads when they hear news about it happening to someone else.

>Lol t. Bitter Virgins

Its true, women can't into conflict, they rely on men to do everything dangerous and pursue alternative strategies instead

Kek came here for this.

>against their will
Women aren't internally consistent. They don't have a clear "will".

that is an ass i would not kill for

Women are stupid herd animals and ethnic property. In nationalist Hungary and Poland they go to parades. In cultural marxist France they shill for rapefugees. Don't forget to give her a bitchslap whenever your woman acts up

(((education)))

They aren't intelligent. They are emotional.

>123559525
i always wondered. when i read news from burgerland that some 25 year old teacher had sex with one of her male pupils i almost never feel bad for that kid, instead i feel kinda happy for them. i really wonder if thats how woman feel about rape storys where a woman got raped by a refugee

I a grill 2, lets show each oter our tiddies u go fi1st

They don't because they are not attracted to the type that rapes in Europe. Teachers in the US are usually hot

Women are mostly unable to come up with their own opinions and parrot what they see on social media or the news.
They think they're helping oppressed people by letting in rapefugees. Women are naive and easily exploited

Because women are mentally children that don't think logically, they think emotionally and they also are easy to mold. The truth to women isn't necessarily what the truth actually is, just the truth that the strong people in their life accept. Without a strong man in their life (father or husband), women will then default to the social norm which is created by the media. This is why the jews push feminism and 'independent women' so hard, it creates more voting drones and societal instability. Women don't think critically, they are told what to think and do it, while having an emotional bias. This is why the media along with the woman vote is the jews most effective tool, they can tell half the population who to vote for simply by choosing what to put on their TV or Facebook.

>so that means that women are awful
no it doesn't it just means that they need to be treated like women, not like men. It's like blaming children for making bad decisions.

Women don't like to be actually raped, but a lot of them have rape fantasy as it's associated with their desire for a strong male to dominate them. My ex liked to be softly choked and hair pulled during doggy style. In public she was a modest, turtle neck wearing Christian girl.

youre a moron

They can't help it . . . it's in their jeans!

It's quite simple - all women put on a front but they actually compete with and hate each other.

Bro's may compete but befriend each other. We don't bitch and snide behind another's back, but call shit out when necessary

(Except for the fags - they are the same as the bitches with back stabbing gossip etc.)

They want to be raped

Because contrary to what they say they like rape and since white men aren't doing it anymore they need to lobby to bring in literal animals to do it

you're the one that thinks a quote from a single girl represents the views of all women. How fucking retarded are you? I suppose all the women of Berlin just loved having a train of Red Army soldiers go through them?

The vaginal jew needs to be tamed.

Really?????

One individual case of degenerate negro sheboon is not representative of females. You are the moron

I imagine it's a survival function from the rape dungeon that is South and Central America.

Look at Saudis. No whoring there.

They want all different flavors of dick. They are traitorous whores by nature.

I have an opening for you at 12:00 see you soon

because they don't think they'll get raped and men let them

>implying they don't
t.white knight beta autist

Civilization depends on taming them.

It's a test to see if their males are weakling that will accept every shit they decide, or will act like a man and punch sluts in the face.

Western men have been obviously failing at the test

They can't into logic.

>I suppose all the women of Berlin just loved having a train of Red Army soldiers go through them?

What make you think otherwise?

Because white men are failures.

He likes me!!! He really, really likes me!!!

>white men can't compete
>aussie
i didn't know abos had internet

Perpetrator and conditions matter. People who like sexual spanking don't fancy to receive corporal punishment in Saudi Arabia or Singapore
This is
your home

You'd think the mama bear in them would protect from invaders.

are you the aryan I've been hearing about?

rapes were recorded in every single theater of that world war by every single army against every single civilian population that endured occupation

you must be a true moron to think that women don't gladly embrace conquerors once the fighting is over, to think that they didn't allow one conqueror to fuck them so that he could protect her from the rest. a true moron

>women on Sup Forums
that doesn't make any sense

Because like most progressive social opinions, it's easy and virtuous stance to hold and they don't expect anyone to challenge this opinion. Whenever somebody does they just shame them. They want everyone to have anything they want and they want the men to make it happen or die trying.

why /r9k/ thinks they have a right to talk here?

It's a shit test to see if the native males will tell them to shut the fuck up and also protect them. If they fail the test and let the women run over them then the women get newer more fit mates to come and take over

Not all do. The older ones want the_D.

>Perpetrator and conditions matter.
Yep.
But they still fantasize about it.

/r9k/ is the perfect board for white knight betas btw, you should check it out

I'm a dude and I love the idea of being gang raped by hot girls. Of course my throbbing cock will fuck them all long dick style and bring them all to their best orgasms ever. The poor girls I can't quite manage will all go lesbian waiting until their repeat turn to rape me.

Of course there is no way that fantasy will happen, and if it did it would not be at all as imagined...

I'm sure females have similar "rape" fantasies too. It has no bearing on real life.

Your vote is your decision alone ma'am.

Women fantasize about being raped by beasts.

Did you read my post fully subhuman genetically inferior nerd virgin? Read it again and try to comprehend my point

Dude did your beta white knight faggotry prevent you from reading MY post? Reread the post I made until you understand it and get back to me.

Holy shit, I just swallowed that dry.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

I confirm, that they do.
But more so, the women want to be absolved from the responsibility of their own whoring. So being raped is an ideal situation - the woman gets the dick the way she likes it and and the excuse for it in one package.
That's why all women fantasize about being raped. I have experimented with it a few times - grab a random cunt in a club bathroom, drag her in the stall and fuck her hard - she will come like there is no tomorrow.

You think that they like to be raped. They don't. It's not even a universal fantasy. Rape FANTASY by attractive guy and ACTUAL rape are two different things you virgin subhuman

> Rape FANTASY by attractive guy and ACTUAL rape are two different things
Yeap. I would agree with this.
They still fantasize about it though
>russian education

Pseudo pregnancy

Schizoprenic or short memory span? Everything is more simple. Virgin subhuman that fucked up. Be glad you don't have a trip

I'm sure that happened, Ahmed

They enjoy white men shooting muzzslums down in the streets.

Most women love to see guys fight. Next fight you see Check out the women. Most of them will have hard nipples.

Then pick one and bang her.

Why wouldn't it? You can do anything in Germany as long as you aren't German.

>beta white knight cedes his own point to me
Speak American when you address me from now on.

Eh maybe not all but the good bunch I've come across with enjoyed slapping, chocking and abuse during sex. Even though they never experienced before (because lots of betas) they always wanted to get "manhandled" as they called it
Believe it or not fuck you anyways

japan seems to be an exception. their women jumped off fucking cliffs to avoid it.

They are too soft on things like immigration, they genuinely think they are making a difference letting 1% of the refugees in europe and waste a lot of european resources on them instead of putting max resources into ending the war and the refugee crisis and stopping the problem from the root

Prove me wrong, you can't

virgin subhuman
>white knight
Sure thingvirgin subhuman

They're retards

AWALT

>he just proves my point
so...this...is the power..of a russian education......wow.....

They don't think it will ever happen to them. They think they're special, right up until the moment they get assaulted.

Because secretly all women want to be raped.

They're in for a shock when people stop pitying them afterwards, though. Pity is half the reason why they want to be raped.

Russian education put a man on the Moon and got Trump elected. American education teached you how to adopt niggers and how all races are equal.

virgin subhuman

This. Exactly this.

they are cattle.