I want to start spying on my local mosque. How should I start?

I want to start spying on my local mosque. How should I start?

Just skip a few steps and burn it down.

Get a tan, grown a beard,

You're American, just get some binoculars, a lawn chair, a bucket of bacon, and a German Shepherd and get to work. It isn't like Europe where you'll be prosecuted for haram products outside of mosques.

Wear a bedsheet and walk in

acquire a cute muslim gf, ideally one who shares your disdain towards Islam for the same reason you do

Remember what dylan roof did?

Start there.

**ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ANONS!!!, We are being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus in conjunction with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.***
Pic related.

**Please look out for the following:

*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Unwillingness to use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely there is very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*Lack of images of sexy women, gore or even just interesting photos in most suspect threads and replies.
*Lack of webms.
*No Shut it down/Get the Luger type memes.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans/Sven/We Wuz/newfagging/namefagging, etc)

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps in fact with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question all one has to do is read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.

*THREADS WITH THIS INFO ARE BEING SLID*

Previous Thread

Take a long walk off a short pier

Guard against being brainwashed. And if they offer you virgins, just say no. Nothing good has ever come from Muslims offering virgins. Just ask Mohammed.

Muslims are too open to hide anything impotant.
This ain't a masonic lodge.

Nigga pls. I think that's been outed as fake. I will burn you to the ground with the fury of my memes

kek

Learn the history

i like kebab
i like shisha

This and include a bikini clad woman. She can be good looking or not, just as long as she's uncovered.

French Canada is best Canada.

Go to a thrift store. Get like 20 crock pots. Put bacon in all of them. Line them up by the entrance

This is Sup Forums, that's not really an option most of us have.

I will also have sex with a (male) dinosaur. This will enrage the muzzies for several reasons

do a topless carwash right in front of their mosque and if they have a problem call the sherriff

This is not a bad idea

are you implying i ever have bad ideas?

how has this not been given a fpbp yet

Checked.

it's bullshit Canada

No sir. Sorry sir.

DONT PRETEND TO BE MUSLIM

If you get caught AFTER, they see you doing something halal, they'll assume you've abandoned the faith.

the punishment for Apostasy is death.

>Nigga pls. I think that's been outed as fake. I will burn you to the ground with the fury of my memes
this is the normiest shit ive ever heard

hahahahh its ok buddy dont worry

you'll have better luck if you're a latino. Some of them look like they can be mistaken for muslims

also saged

Take the rocks out of your mouth.

i will burn you to the ground literally

People keep saying it's been debunked but they never offer any evidence. Smells like shill to me.