Now that Wendy's has turned themselves into a meme...

Now that Wendy's has turned themselves into a meme, do we turn the Wendy's girl into an Alt-right white nationalist hate symbol, to see if we can cause a fifty year old fast-food juggernaut to ditch the founder's daughter as a mascot?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/wendys-tweets-image-of-hate-meme-pepe-the-frog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping, serious potential here

but think of all that rule 34 user, we shall be putting an end to a golden age of fast food smut.

I thought wendy's was based?

Better idea. Wendy is the meat.

>Making Wendy's get rid of their white girl logo.

Fuck off kike. We are already being blackoutted in literally everything else.

LEAVE WENDY'S ALONE

Wendy's girl is supposed to represent a southern white plantation owner's daughter

>pretty obvious move if you think about it

>baiting Sup Forums into making Wendy's being a target for shaming
fuck off, don't ruin other people's life if they're not being a genuine cunt

kek watching thread. Praise kek, make it happen

Wow look at this brave hero

yes get the goober running their twitter account fired
teach them how good never frozen viral marketing tastes

No, you already have your green frog and the /r9k/ bald guy let this one to us.

Womp womp wommmmmmmmmmp

Leave wendy alone

Shills now trying to corrupt Wendy's girl to implement a nigger. Don't fall for it. They saw the powers we have and seek to harness them.

Why are the JEWS trying to make trouble for Wendy's?

is wendys not jew approved???

No way user. Wendys is fucking awesome. One of the few fast food establishments that actually serve their burgers fresh off the grill and onto your tray. If your gonna destroy a legacy fast food destroy shitty Mcdonalds and their heated burgers and bins bs.

Go on ahead and do it. Like it was previously said, another white symbol removed. This will help people to wake up.

>us

Who are "us" TELL ME!

WHO ARE YOU

shill

>wendy's post a pepe
>Sup Forums spazzes out yelling /ourguy/
>lets dress wendy up like a nazi since they're /ourguy/ /ourguy/ /ourguy/
>wendy's makes pozzed commercials of wendy fucking a dozen niggers to show stockholders they're not racist
>Sup Forums will call wendy's a cucked establishment afterwards
Sup Forums is acting like that autist in your community college class that found out a girl plays LoL and then follows her around trying to talk about video games.

>when you change your IP address four times to make it look like several people agree with you

Fuck off faggot lefty. You dumbasses come here and you're so fucking obvious. Think throwing around shill and grouping in threads helps you blend in.

sending your shit to corporate so they can see how their $0.02 per post is spent endorsing their brand

you'd be surprise

You would know corporates address wouldnt you Shariablue...

But why you austistic sperg? Why punish something that was working with our culture?

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

THE MEMES MUST FLOW

it would be funny

>there's been SHITLOADS of trolls on today posting >dae le drumph lmao?!?!
>suddenly everyone wants to make Wendy's into a nazi burger place for no reason

COINCIDENCE? I think not.

You are all played played for fools by the (((big burger chains))) and their leftist owners

Leave her out of this. She's got nothing to do with our war

OY VEY

timesofisrael.com/wendys-tweets-image-of-hate-meme-pepe-the-frog/

As far as fast food is concerned, Wendy's is pretty fucking good... I don't condone this

are you some kind of lonely faggot
how is using you to market their corporation "working with your culture"
some of you have severe retardation

Dont you dare bitch

>Israel
Figured it'd be the jews

Yamero

my bad

I'll take that pic, thank you

take this one too

Everything Sup Forums likes dies. Its just a matter of time.

What the hell did Wendy's do?

Le Pen wins.

you kan khange u r eyeP?

Bump.

bumo

This is next level shilling right here

>we
>alt-right

Found the /r/eddit

Stop involving my waifu in your filth.

leave my waifu alone

>Trying to get free advertisement
Fuck off

Don't fuck with Wendy's man

It's all I have left

Not gonna lie, former Wendy's customer here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let her get the Mac Sauce recipe.

>when you pretend like you know what you're talking about.

Quality Leaf Post.

>yfw this is a false flag orchestrated by mcdonalds to capitalize on the off-color tweets from the wendy's twitter

Why thank you Pinoyanon

Is Wendy the new Ben Garrison?

Why not just choose Coke as the alt right drink of choice. Since Pepsi tried to be the Antifa drink.

Oh my god

Wendy's is the new Ben Garrison/Sarah Andersen

The goyim know!

Something along these lines?

RC crown cola is /ourdrink/

This thread is filled with Antifa McDonald fags who want to ruin something that is already good

>last white classic americana mascot
fuck off this is fucking commie tier shit you fucking nigger.

you have to go back

WRONG ARM

Im not even a Nazi and I know it's the left arm

Just missing a trap/boipucci version.

I believe you mean the one and only Wolf Cola. When my thirst needs to be quenched, nothing does the job better than a can of crisp and refreshing Wolf Cola.
For a Aryan soldier such as myself, there is no greater end to a long day of gassing jews than cracking open a can of the one and only, Wolf Cola®.

I'd tongue punch her fart box.

Did i miss something? why do we give a fuck about wendys?

Nice Tosh.0 joke normie fucking retard
REEEEEEEE

but she already is.

Be a little bit more creative UC student!
How many different threads about turning this, that and the other into a White SUPREMACY rather than PRIDE symbol? It's becoming too fucking obvious.

sage

**ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ANONS!!!, We are being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus in conjunction with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.***
Pic related.

**Please look out for the following:

*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Unwillingness to use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely there is very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*Lack of images of sexy women, gore or even just interesting photos in most suspect threads and replies.
*Lack of webms.
*No Shut it down/Get the Luger type memes.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans/Sven/We Wuz/newfagging/namefagging, etc)

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps in fact with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question all one has to do is read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.

*THIS INFO's BEING SLID*

Previous Thread

It's a very exploitable image.

It was also made over 2 months ago so it's predating the pepe tweet. Wendy has always been our girl.

kek

top quality kek

Someone should tell them that 45% of people here aren't even white

>dat feel when didn't collect enough lewd wendy pics to start a lewd wendy pic thread in either /e/ or /h/

Why live?

Well, the idea is to support something and thus make it unmarketable. So.. Coke, not your favorite drink.

Use this one user

Not gonna happen.

lol

>McDonald's internet defense force

>the franchise wars are actually going to happen and Sup Forums will start it

>Coa-cola is literally associated with American culture
>Coke is it (supremacist message of one brand being superior over others like a shitlord)
>Coke was originally made with cocaine
>cocaine is usually thought of as a white powder
>white powder sounds just ;like white power
First the aok sign, then the peace sign, now this.

No I like Wendy's and they've done nothing wrong.