trumpgolfcount.com/

trumpgolfcount.com/

trumpgolfcount.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>politician is liar
wow, news at 11

So? He also signed more bills than Obama in 100 days. I'd say he deserves it for being more productive.

>He also signed more bills than Obama in 100 days.

Hahahah no

He has also gotten more done in the same period of time.

>He has also gotten more done in the same period of time.
See

Try again, shill

DEFEND THIS TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Did you read what I posted? Do you know what major legislation is?

>By the Washington Compost's self chosen and we-swear-we're-unbiased definition of major

I read what he posted. You got rekt.

Ok user point out the Obamacare repeal Trump signed? Or the wall being built?

Most of those golf trips were summits with foreign leaders and working over a client is a thing

If you want a more accurate comparison you should use all presidential "recreational" activities

I don't get this. What's the story? It's supposed to mean he's lazy? It's a legitimate sport. When did playing a sport become wrong?

>I read what he posted. You got rekt.

No I didn't, what major piece of legislation has he signed, like repealing Obamacare or the wall? Oh right none.

Every sign bill he signed was major. Just because you're a shill, and don't want to admit it, doesn't mean it is. Also, Trump will get those things done. It takes time.

Oh but he did deregulation wallstreet and sell your internet history to kikes.

Okay user how does that have anything to do with number of bills signed? You can't just move your goal posts whenever you're called out.

>Every sign bill he signed was major.

So name a major bill he signed you stupid faggot that will be remember for decades like Obamacare? Oh right none.

name one

20 years from now Trump will be remembered for allowing coal companies to pollute the water!!!!!!!!

You have zero hope of convincing people on Sup Forums

The freedom caucus is cancer. Republican cancer but still it's almost a third party.

All the blocking of orders by the 9th will get kicked from SCOTUS. I would break up that court with the rate of crap it sends.

You have Mexican illegals with so much power they now hold positions in government.

Liberals are dying. If you had any sense you would get Tulsi Gabbard out front. You won't.

17 year low in unemployment.
8 Years of Trump.

obamagolfcounter.com

This guy is a fucking shill
>TRUMP NEVER SIGNED MAJOR LEGISLATION!!!!!
>>Show he did
>NOOO! IT'S TRUE TOO!
>>Continues to show he's a shill working for Shiablue
Fuck off faggot

this

What major piece of legislation has he signed and why do you think every piece of legislation he signed is major?

You still aren't gonna response are you Trumpfag?

He said so himself. Whats the point of golfing if you are discussing business and making deals. He works while hes at mar-a-lago. I would rather work there then from the swamp of D.C. Obama golfed with celebrities and a bunch of other useless people. Trump golfed with prime ministers.

When he visits mar-a-lago he isnt playing golf in every visit. Like I said, working away from the swamp surrounded by people he trusts.

I'm so glad Trump repealed Obamacare, built the wall, labeled China a currency manipulator, got us out of NAFTA, enacted tax reform, all within the first 100 days!

Forgot to add- >>Whats the point of golfing if you are "not" discussing business and making deals.

this is what we wanted though, a completely ineffable dickhead in office that pisses everyone off while exposing all the corruption since he keeps people from getting anything done.
the US federal government actively works against the interests of americans in nearly all manners, so a dysfunctional government is the best possible outcome

The data law was a new law that didn't pass.
Nothing. Has. Changed.
You useful idiot.

Damn the magapedes are really outnumbered by the 859603 different genders of the democrats

I don't get this is a visit like driving range or what cause your graph says he visited 20 times in 98 days but only golfed 10 times in 98 days. Explain op?

Nice moving of the goal posts.

>2 posts by this ID
we really should make a rule of having to post 5 times in the first 50 posts to prove you're not a slide OP.
Saged.

If he's not signed anything "Major" why have 83% of all news articles in the last 100 days been negative?

(((shareblue)))

>implying the plebbitfags would enforce any such rule
At this point they don't even need to try with the slide threads. All they need to do is disagree with r/the_donald and plebbit bumps their thread.

As long as he doesn't become a nigger he can go golfing as often he wants to.

The difference is that Trump isn't a shitty golfer.

resist reddit faggot

>He also signed more bills than Obama in 100 days.
This is the absolute truth.
Your pathetic logical fallacy doesn't change that fact.
"But muh major legislation" I really hope you're not dumb enough to think that discredits the first post you replied to...

True I guess. At least you can see how transparent they are from how they have no input on their own threads (actually direct violation against Sup Forums board rules)

All you can do is sage, report and move on.

>FDR signed almost 80 bills in the first 100 days

How? Dude was a cripple and I didn't knew cripples can sign that damn fast.

Yeah but Trump doesn't fly off to fucking Honolulu for a week everytime he plays golf. Trump just plays a few holes here and there because he owns the place.

Get fucked.

Low quality bait, you can do better! Apply yourself!

>4d chess
more like 3D Golf

28 > 15 so trump has signed more bills
>Haha no
>quality burger education system

he also just hosted the head of most nations to a round as is customary during a first 100 days to meet the incoming Chief at a place of leisure. Sensible over Sensationalism my friend.